Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FourCartridge
Apr 30, 2015
Trow another one into the Abort count. As much as I loathe crossing the warcrimes line, I'm morbidly curious to see their reaction when they step out into Martian territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FourCartridge
Apr 30, 2015

Jimmy4400nav posted:

Hot drat :stare: I miss this thread for three months and so far we've -

-Instigated a communist revolution on Titan
-Fought against 3-1 odds and won
-Found several alien species
-Walked with the mighty space AI
-Are now fighting the Shivans

and created the God Emperor Star Child Parrot of Humanity.

Lets see where this goes...

You're not alone in this; I miss a few days and often come back to a New Truth About the Universe™. It's gotten to the point where I'm half expecting to wake up one morning and find the thread hijacked by Khorne, Nurgle, & Tzeentch.

Can I also join the line to be Dorfed? I'd prefer to be on a void combat ship; any will do.