Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Soothing Vapors posted:

PSP deep in the denial phase as they start to come to terms with the fact that their waifu is trash

You dumb rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Delsaber posted:

Y'all are welcome on the Alicia Fox bandwagon. She loves everyone, y'know.

I will admit it is a Pro that she wasn't involved with this

but I'm staying firmly on the Reigns Train. Fair warning if you're not onboard by year's end it's too late. This train is going to retire Brock and you can either embrace it early or fall behind

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ban soothing imo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

oldpainless posted:

In the latest table for 3 bischoff says the power plant wasn't for developing home grown talent and ten seconds later says the power plant was for developing their own talent.

If Bischoff had been hooked up to a lie detector during that segment, it would have registered a flat line.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Michael PS Hayes is still cool as gently caress

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

*watches Jaws: The Revenge* wow I can't believe Michael Caine was always bad

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Stale Saltines posted:

*watches Jaws: The Revenge* wow I can't believe Michael Caine was always bad

So I was watching Little Fockers..... how did this Bobby DeNiro guy ever get a job?

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Chris James 2 posted:

I will admit it is a Pro that she wasn't involved with this

If you don't "get" this, it's probably because you don't know any black people irl

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
John Wick? gently caress that. I saw 47 Ronin, He's a trash actor.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

What if Vince decides India is really the way of the future and decides to feed Roman to Jinder?

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Update: the Alicia Fox and Summer Rae bandwagons have merged into the Summer Fox Coalition and is now taking applicants.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Marquis de Pyro posted:

If you don't "get" this, it's probably because you don't know any black people irl

Sasha's dancing looks like Vince's idea of black people dancing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Defiance Industries posted:

What if Vince decides India is really the way of the future and decides to feed Roman to Jinder?

ROH, TNA, and Dwayne all boosted India this week, Vince is following the money into Competition :rip:

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jun 1, 2017

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Expect Braun back in a month or two. Definitely before Summerslam

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Looks like Bliss is bad at promos. Bad matches too.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Chris James 2 posted:

Finally, good RAW ratings.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Gumball Gumption posted:

Sasha's dancing looks like Vince's idea of hispanic people dancing.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The only wrestlers who have any heat are Roman, Braun, Brock, Cena and AJ. No one else matters.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm expecting him on Sunday.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"expect the unexpected" - me

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

A bad Roman reigns match?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

VJeff posted:

I'm expecting him on Sunday.

Roman will be on the verge of pinning all other competitors simultaneously, only for Strowman to make his reappearance. The Big Dog will valiantly drive him away from His Yard before being pinned via cheap rollup by the cowardly Finn Balor.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

I'm on the Big Dog bandwagon now because at least he gets to put on good matches where he looks strong and wins.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

oldpainless posted:

Gumball Gumption posted:

Sasha's dancing looks like Vince's idea of hispanic people dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWXorE6h8U

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Sasha is doing this dance poorly:

https://youtu.be/TRBLmogRL4c

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

DoctorGonzo posted:

What the gently caress is this poo poo!?
the objective truth laid bare

Aphrodite posted:

Vapors started turning 2 months ago it just takes him that long to rotate.
lmao i missed you too old friend

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Strawberry Panda posted:

I'm on the Big Dog bandwagon now because at least he gets to put on good matches where he looks strong and wins.

hell yes

bow motherufckin wow

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Soothing Vapors posted:

PSP deep in the denial phase as they start to come to terms with the fact that their waifu is trash

https://www.facebook.com/blissfulmemes/videos/1696937173654183/

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

During any other presidency that would be the dumbest thing I'd have read all day, instead it's only like the 4th dumbest thing.

Only way to save that segment would have been to bail out 10 seconds in and talk to the guys in the front row dressed as Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker and The Rock.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

Oh Snapple! posted:

Roman will be on the verge of pinning all other competitors simultaneously, only for Strowman to make his reappearance.

It seems like it would be a huge surprise for this to not happen

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

first you go from posting 'plz control' to being the most toxically masculine of all, and now you insult alexa?? what has happened to my friend :(

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i just watched sd and i noticed that they are booking the girls in the raw "beat the crap out you for real" mode. SAD!

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

WrasslorMonkey posted:

During any other presidency that would be the dumbest thing I'd have read all day, instead it's only like the 4th dumbest thing.

Only way to save that segment would have been to bail out 10 seconds in and talk to the guys in the front row dressed as Macho Man, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker and The Rock.

If we have to live in the comedy universe, can we make Jinder President and Trump WWE champ?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope Wrestlemania is at FedEx Field because DC in April has great weather that is conducive to an outdoor event.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Sono posted:

If we have to live in the comedy universe, can we make Jinder President and Trump WWE champ?

I'm okay with Randy Orton kicking Trump in the head.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I expect at the end of the long run to Wrestlemania will all finally accept Roman, and actual cheer for him over Brock only to have Vince change his mind and have the Money in the Bank Winner cash in and win the title. That way not only would Roman got the Luger treatment, he'd also get the Nagata in Inokism treatment

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Sono posted:

i'm going to have to see jinder sell a stunner first before i decide

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

hell yes

bow motherufckin wow

If my good friend sv is on the new bandwagon of Dog, then so am I.

Bow wow. WWE is cool and good and the ratings are down because more people are getting rid of their tvs and living in fallout shelters.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dromal phrenia posted:

first you go from posting 'plz control' to being the most toxically masculine of all, and now you insult alexa?? what has happened to my friend :(

That's my secret, Cap: I'm always toxic

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

If my good friend sv is on the new bandwagon of Dog, then so am I.

Bow wow. WWE is cool and good and the ratings are down because more people are getting rid of their tvs and living in fallout shelters.
hells fuckin yeah

That and the remaining non-vaultdwellers are just too intimidated by the Maharaja and the Big Dog (bow wow) to HANDLE the product right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

That's the reason viewership is down, ratings already take cord cutters into account.

• Locked thread