Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zaphiel
Apr 20, 2006

Fun Shoe

FirstAidKite posted:

Crossposting from steam thread cause hell yea

Would like Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal if I bounced off the Labors of Hercules?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphiel
Apr 20, 2006

Fun Shoe

FirstAidKite posted:

Hmm

I'm not entirely sure. They're both time management games but I feel like Hercules is more about "how do I find the most efficient way to route from point A to point B while accomplishing all of my goals" while Heart's Medicine and its like are more along the lines of "you are placed into a room for a set amount of time and tasked with taking care of people as they come in while optionally fulfilling a challenge or two along the way." Unfortunately there isn't a demo on steam. You should be able to find a demo on the dev's website here but that requires installing their player and I understand someone not wanting to do that. I suggest looking up a random level on youtube. Or if you don't mind just getting a refund, drop 5 dollars on the game and if it isn't for you, refund it. I'm sorry I can't help any further than that :(

FirstAidKite.......what have you done......what have you done!!!

I've tasted time management goodness and I want them ALL now!

• Locked thread