Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Gonna guess trump continues to be an idiot

Trump wants to kill the world with Global Warming by pulling out of Paris thing

no hillary or gun poo poo I guess have fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
that was the thread title but they changed it!!!!!!!!!!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Congress is apparently investigating a different and newly found out meeting between Sessions and Kisylak

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
urge to watch the towering inferno with McQueen & Paul Newman and a bunch of others intensifying

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Loden Taylor posted:

Along with YouTube medic training, Caro also had extensive YouTube master resiliency training.

Four years of Hunt the Good Stuff kept him healthy in both mind and body.

loving lmao

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i wish i had been put to sleep when they extracted my impacted wisdom teeth :(

right after it was done they shoved me out the door and made me walk a mile or so to my basic training barracks lol, spitting out globs of blood and probably drooling blood too like some loving zombie mother fucker

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i wish i could afford lasik or prk :(

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe I could afford it to be honest I haven't even gotten a quote because I just imagine this being the procedure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burORQDUmPg&t=11s

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

psydude posted:

I got a deal where I got interest free financing for two years. Payments came out to something like $175/mo, so it was pretty manageable.

oh hrm i never thought of taking a line of credit to do it

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
eye surgery a sore subject for BLIND Rasputin eH?????

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
man how bad is your poo poo, i'm afraid that would be my option too, i'm blind AF

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
any day now the xillians from planet x will come and make life a utopia on earth if only we let them borrow our godzilla and rodan

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

tastefully arranged labia posted:

Here's a current event: I turn 30 today.

30s own

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

facialimpediment posted:

I'm breaking my don't-link-to-Donnie-tweets rule because this one is loving amazing

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833

this is amazing. Is him going after Rosenstein publicly a new development or had he started this already?

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Also that girl that texted her boyfriend or whatever to kill himself was found guilty

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I think a black dude jumping out of a car and tearing his shirt off at a routine stop would uhh probably have the same result as apparently every other black dude at a traffic stop

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I think you mean Jon Stewart unless I missed the part where the former chairman of the FTC hosted

edit: oh thats his real last name cool story

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

TBeats posted:

Yeah it was a joke about Trump. Trump went on a tirade about how Stewart is ashamed of his Jewish heritage or some poo poo because he doesn't go by Lebowitz.

i hate Donald drumpf

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Just how do people with jobs far more dangerous than law enforcement manage to go every day without murdering their way out of it for their own safety.

im uhh going to blame tv and hollywood and also cops are maybe inclined to be racist murderous idiot thugs

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Zeris posted:

Back in the day you used to be able to murder anyone you wanted as long as you were stronger than them or had a bigger club or a meaner pet dinosaur. Back in the good ol' paleo days. Everything was organic, natural, simple. I guess what I'm saying is this gun / police derail in the current events thread ends here; I have a probation in the chamber and 8 more in the magazine. Go ahead and reach for that wallet. I'm feelin' a-frightened.

just shoot me 7 times

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Poppyseed Poundcake posted:

Because of the implication

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

dude got his rear end beat down?

probably loving asphyxiated from huffing his own farts like any good naval officer

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
"religion of peace"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the great milencole

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
its clearly from Memphis Belle

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Sergg posted:

Trump finally Tweeted about those 7 sailors but from the phrasing and hashtagging you can tell it was one of his staffers.

as if you need to read phrasing and hashtagging to know its not him. IF it's not about the only thing he cares about (himself) then of course he didn't do it.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i'm glad ISIS got wiped out March 21st

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Must have tripped and fell on the way to the station. Hope nothing bad happens to him in prison

Probably those toys for tots marines!!!

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

Well I guess you could just become a Sith Lord

i think even they have principles

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

take that libs

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

facialimpediment posted:

- House bill passes with big Rose Garden celebration.
- Polling shows bill is hated.
- Donnie sees polls, calls bill "mean" behind closed doors, unconfirmed.
- Senate bill introduced.
- Obama calls bill mean.
- Donnie gets mad, accuses Obama of stealing his word, confirms he called bill mean on Fox News.

https://twitter.com/brianstelter/status/878927023913271296

:cripes:

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
i watched "The Day After" or whatever when i was like 5 and it has given me a lifetime of nightmare fuel

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
maybe a nuclear exchange will finally end this loving IPA craze

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
he also weighs as much as probably the whole band combined xD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
so you just need to spread bags of gravel or sand around to keep them out, maybe inclines over 15 degrees for ultimate rascal defense

• Locked thread