Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.
I've been watching BB Canada season 2 because I keep hearing how great it is.

Ika having to choose between the letters from home or 5 grand is one of the best things I've seen in any Big Brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

STAC Goat posted:

2017 Goat knows how to make gifs and was looking for an excuse to test it some more.

So. loving. Good.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

It's interesting to watch a season without watching feeds or following updates, it's been a while since I've done that.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Man, if Christmas is gone for good then that's extra sad/hilarious for Chemistry Kid getting knocked out on day one.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Yeah I just want Cody and Jessica's fall from HOH to be as hard as possible

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

God, please give me a sweet sweet blow up

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

It's always shocking to me how delusional people can get when they're locked in a house. Especially this early on. Like, I almost wish there was a third party, objective referee who could come in and tell Jessica she had a chance to get a grip on reality when Cody blindsided his alliance but she decided to dig deeper. Of course, that would suck and we wouldn't be getting the meltdown we're getting now.

A question about Kevin's vote: have we figured it out yet? Did he see which way the majority was swinging and change or was he really that tight-lipped about where he was truly throwing his vote? Because he's done a pretty good job of not only covering but burying someone else, so I'd like to think some of it is purposeful.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Man, you think this week is annoying? Don't look back on the seasons with rampant "I have to vote with the house"-ness. The first week this season was legitimately exciting.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

BB 14, BBCAN 2 and All-Stars are the best seasons, imo.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Seems odd for Paul to play this big heading into his first work of vulnerability. But I guess he has a lot of time left this week to work things.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

I'm so excited for a second Jody blindside that I'm sure it'll fall apart before Thursday.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Josh annoying Mark is worth it if only for everyone else's reactions.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

CancerStick posted:

And using somebodies military service as ammo is some low poo poo.

This hasn't really happened though. It's been used as an excuse for Cody's behaviour, then maybe some rationalizing, but no one is targeting him because of his military service.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Faustian Bargain posted:

Paul runs the house, goes to final 2 with Mark, wins :colbert:

Jess gets bounced, Paul goes to final two with Cody.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

I still remember Jase's face when he realized what was going on. It was great.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Yeah, I think Josh and Christmas are much more impressive than Paul. One of them has had to sit out a ton of comps and the other one seemed like an easy week 2 eviction and they're still in a really solid position. They still have Kevin and another couple ahead of them in people's thoughts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

Honestly, I'm cool with this final 3. I don't like Paul at all, but he played a decent game. Obviously I'd rather a Christmas or Josh win and I'll be annoyed if Paul pulls it out, but they're a pretty deserving final 3. It's really impressive that Josh went this far after being an easy week 2 target. A lot of that is owed to Jody painting a cosmic target on themselves, but he stayed visible and antagonistic and still avoided an eviction. A Josh win would be dope.

• Locked thread