Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Big hairy asses are all carefully stocked on the twisty metal rails. The machine has a tasteful wood vinyl-vineer.

Some of the asses cost .50c more but there is no discernable reason why.

A lot of the coordinate labels are rubbed off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pork steaks

a lovely boy
After I buy one of those asses there's gonna be more than just labels getting rubbed off

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

big dick daddy dongle's dongarium + "big rear end" + "big ol' rear end" : $3.69

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
There's rear end Regular. And then there's also rear end Spicy, which is rear end Regular but with a faded rose tattoo on the left buttock.

Is it a breach of rear end social decorum to mention the individual components of the rear end? I believe most people want think of the whole rear end.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

pork steaks

a lovely boy

Kthulhu5000 posted:

I believe most people want think of the whole rear end.

The rear end, the whole rear end, and nothing but the rear end

FutonForensic

lots of people in my state are annoyed by the rear end ban. i get it, having to drive to south carolina just to get a box of asses is annoying.

but when you see your nephew clutching the bloodied stump of what's left of his arm because he held an Xtra Large Arby's rear end for too long... suddenly those bans seem like a blessing

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

FutonForensic posted:

lots of people in my state are annoyed by the rear end ban. i get it, having to drive to south carolina just to get a box of asses is annoying.

but when you see your nephew clutching the bloodied stump of what's left of his arm because he held an Xtra Large Arby's rear end for too long... suddenly those bans seem like a blessing

0_0 those asses sound hosed.....up !!

google THIS

I hook my thumbs through my suspenders. "Huh-yup!" I say, spitting grits and sausage gravy at anyone who cares to listen, my cowboy hat waggling, the flag on my shirt waving in time with my belly, the earth around me growing saltier by my mere presence. "When ah buy me an rear end, you bes' believe ah'll be gettin' the ASSault rahfle! Hyoooowee!"

google THIS fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Jun 3, 2017

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

pork steaks posted:

The rear end, the whole rear end, and nothing but the rear end

thanks for stealing my menu

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

FutonForensic posted:

might as well get some salvia while youre down there, right

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

FutonForensic posted:

I just go to the local Native American reservation. You can buy any kind of rear end there, from skinny beanpole asses up to military-grade Walmart asses, and your money goes toward supporting a proud community and culture's self-reliance. Did you know the Indians would use every part of the buffalo's rear end?

----------------

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Even a convenience-store donkey is better quality than a vending machine rear end. Standards, people!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

Bacon Taco posted:

Even a convenience-store donkey is better quality than a vending machine rear end. Standards, people!

sometimes you shake the machine and two asses will plop out. but its kinda hard to shake a whole convenience store
rear end machine: 1 pooper market: 0

google THIS

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

sometimes you shake the machine and two asses will plop out. but its kinda hard to shake a whole convenience store

You can, however, shake down a convenience store, potentially getting you unlimited asses.

Manifisto

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I wanna move somewhere weed is legal and start a chain of convenience stores with fuel pumps called "gas, grass, & rear end"

ty nesamdoom!

little munchkin
individually wrapped asses for when u only need one

----------------

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
the moldy old rear end in the bottom row stuck in the back behind the corkscrew

precision

by VideoGames

google THIS posted:

You can, however, shake down a convenience store, potentially getting you unlimited asses.

I have trouble finding enough to do with the one rear end, I don't need any more. Please stop trying to turn the frogs gay!

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
A semi translucent rear end for when u have to be sneaky

google THIS

lmbo calrissian posted:

speaking of which, haven't seen bo peps in a while

little munchkin
picking up a big american rear end at the drive-thru, but it's so heavy my car flips onto it's side like the one in the Flintstones intro

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

lmbo calrissian posted:

i use those for my patented "floating ghost taint" pranks on youtube

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
I really like asses, but I hate all the packaging that comes with them. There's so much of it and it's so...tacky.

Why can't we be like Brazil or the French Riviera or Denver and have asses without so much packaging?

----------------

little munchkin

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
How come we're not allowed/have not yet posted the geexcee's latex rear end.....

• Locked thread