Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

It’s yet another day in the world of Eden’s Seed, where the sky is blue, the Wetern Reaches are just beyond the overhead sun, and the city of Landale bustles with purpose as the peoples of the nations of The Kingdom of Camineet, the Dwarven hub of Bortevo, the Elven reaches of Eppi, and the merchant enclave of Parolit set about trying to keep the peace between their respective lands. Reconstruction from the most recent war for Eden continue in earnest, though ever-present hordes of nature and the unnatural alike hamper the efforts. Still, any time of turmoil is also a time of great opportunity, and anything lost is just waiting to be uncovered once again.

Clichéd as it may sound, both history and the future are written by those who survive, persevere, and conquer – and it’s far better to write drunk and edit sober. That’s why most badgood ideas start in a bar, after all! And Hospitaller Point is one of the most bustling in Landale, a gathering point for adventurers, hunters, entrepreneurs, and even the common folk. But what brings you here, and why are those other folks with you? Just what are your goals and aims? Discovery? Conquest? Coin? Possibly even righteousness? Let’s find out together!

Echoes of Eden will be a Pathfinder game set in a rather small part of a far grander setting which hopefully will be discovered over time. It’s my first time GMing a PbP game, so it’s worth mentioning a few things about my style up front: I will occasionally flub rolls for dramatic effect, well thought-out ideas or arguments may trump the need to roll, game mechanics will likely be changed or implemented completely on the fly, and the whims of random chance can have incredibly far-flung effects. While I have some significant plot elements dreamed up, I embrace the diversion and world-building of the characters, and am more than willing to let things go in their direction instead of my intended one!

I don’t really have a restriction on the number of players – I can accommodate 7+ without too much fretting, but I’m willing to take all comers! Most races/classes/alignments are fine, though I do prefer to stay away from the min-maxing and super-exotic errata-only stuff. Most importantly, I just want to make sure everyone has a good time! I’ve set up a Discord server for folks who’d like more rapid communication, but most of the game discussion will be in the thread.

As characters are created, I’d like for everyone to come up with a link to at least one other character as part of their background, as well as a random number from 1-3. Standard gold (3000gp for level 3) and 15 point buy, but since Anias asked nicely, characters start at level 3. (I agree with it, as it'll reduce those low level growing pains!) I’ll have a more detailed lore post coming tomorrow!

And here's the game thread!

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Jun 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Lore Post
Eden’s Seed

The world of Eden’s Seed is a strange one, as it is a hollow world. East and West ultimately converge in Up. While the sun is difficult to study, day and night are matters of brightness. Night covers the entire planet as sun dims to the brightness of a star in the night sky, and Day blooms all at once as that same focal point burns too bright to look at. Weather works as normal, with clouds, rains, floods, droughts, etc. A diverse ecosystem exists in different areas of the world, though monstrous creatures occasionally run rampant, especially as civilization pulls back.
Metal is both rare and of exceptional quality, with raw steel emerging as a regular result of mining efforts, though few dare to pry too far. There are next to no igneous formations on the landmass – even the mountains are primarily composed of sedimentary rock. Lumber, agriculture, and trapped/hunted goods are a primary economic resource, due to their abundance.

It is currently Eden Year EY4794. Civilization is at pseudo-feudal level, with the last Great Edyn War happening from EY4756-EY4773. Treaty of Landale resulted in peace between the 4 nations of Eden. The Kingdom of Camineet, the Dwarven hub of Bortevo, the Elven reaches of Eppi, and the merchant enclave of Parolit. The city of Landale, one of the most contested areas of the war, was designated a neutral city-state, with envoys and citizens from the 4 nations rotating through to promote a spread of ideas and a neutral area to resolve regional conflicts.

The red nation to the West is the Kingdom of Camineet, ruled over by Queen Mineva Zirski. A standard human feudal society, citizens of Camineet are afforded protection from one of the more advanced military forces in Eden – the Camineet Dragoons. As one of the older nations, the prestigious Piett Academy holds some of the most prominent military scholars, while the Ryuon Tower houses historical artifacts and magical studies. Most ground forces are outfitted with ceramic weaponry and armor, with steel weaponry reserved for the elite. Agriculture and arms exports are the primary economic drivers.

The tan nation to the East is the Dwarven Hub of Bortevo, ruled by the Council of Seven. A beaurocratic meritocracy, the dwarves of Bortevo produce many of the raw resources needed by Edenic civilization, and are the primary source of the rare metals throughout Eden. Frequently besieged by all manner of mechanical horrors, the Bortevan military regularly sees combat, with patrols frequently purging all manner of monsters and impediments. The Hollow Mount is one of the larger mountains on the continent, so named because upon its discovery, it was found to already be well-carved along its interior, with rich veins of steel visible along its surfaces. The Undermarket, on the other hand, is where those goods, services, and many, many other things are sold.

The nations to the South form the Elven Reaches of Eppi, ruled by the Dialectic – a pair of representatives from the Highland and Lowland regions. Expert woodshapers and guardians of the most abundant resource on Eden, an element of the Treaty of Landale is that they are given free reign of the world’s forests for purposes of restoration/preservation. The Lowland Forest is the source of the richest peat and petrified woods, with the rather disgusting work of decay as one of the greatest sources of hydrocarbons and naturally hardened woods. The Highland Reaches are the home of druidic woodshapers. This area is the center of commerce for the Eppi, providing some of the highest quality frames for construction on Eden. Civilization requires a foundation to build from, and the citizens of Eppi are the ones who tend to it.

The blue nation to the north is Merchant Enclave of Parolit. The Parolit are comprised mainly of mixed races/outcasts who take the task of transport between regions. Home of banking houses and warehouses, every nation has an investment in Parolit, which in turn has its fingers in every nation. The Vault is a manically hyper-secure vault for the Parolit Merchant’s Guild; anyone willing to pay can store anything in complete security, regardless of content. A highly trained security service maintains constant vigilance, with multiple concurrent patrols happening around the clock. Deals in souls and secrets abound, and while anything can be had for a price, it’s a fair bet that at one point or another, that money comes from Parolit.

Finally, to the very north lies the City-State of Landale. Host to over 100,000 people, Landale was one of the most contested areas of the last war, and was singled out to become the hub for international diplomacy afterwards. The Landalian Parliament lies at the center of the city, and is the center of disputes, treaties, and discussions between the nations. Nearby is the Market Square, where peddlers, merchants, and tradesmen of all nations and races compete in an incredible open market – after all, one good sale can lead to trade treaties worth millions! Finally, Hospitaller Point is the premiere pub/inn of the region, and where the story begins. The original owner named it Hospitaller Point, as he was of firm belief that a good drink and a full night’s sleep will cure most ills.

The arid Central Steppe and the untamed Western Reaches have grown wilder of late, with the last war’s tolls resulting in a withdrawal of progress and civilization from those lands. Adventurers and Hunters may try to seek their riches in these untamed lands, though there are plenty that never return.

Just about everything else is more detailed history that specialized education (skill checks!) would reveal. Feel free to expound on these places, too! While I can certainly come up with more locations, feel free to invent some of your own for flavor/adventuring purposes!

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Jun 12, 2017

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

It really is a lovely hat

If I ask you really nicely can we start at level 3?

I've played a lot of level 1 pathfinder games that fell apart before level 3.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Also curious about character creation, standard gold? Point Buy or rolled stats? If Point Buy what amount? Etc.

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
I knew I forgot something! Updating OP with that info.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

I'm backing out on this. A few too many people. I think it's gonna be too much for me.

deedee megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 15:21 on Jun 8, 2017

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

Orvald von Faelyn, Scoundrel Extraordinaire. At least, that's what he would have you believe; and it wouldn't be too far off the mark either. Certain people in the upper echelons of Parolit call him differently- Spy, thief, mercenary- they wouldn't be wrong either. Orvald was born and raised in Parolit, and joined up with the ranks of the various mercenary spies that infest the nation.

Of course, there are times where Orvald finds himself at the scorn of some merchant-princess or lord because of some scandal or another that he uncovered and hold. During those times, he usually finds himself scarce in the country and adventures around the world. Of course, he's lately been finding himself adventuring more, and spying less- mostly because he enjoys the world outside of Parolit. It's a bit of a drab nation to live in, and places like Landale have more potential for mischief and adventure than Parolit has anymore.

Lucky Number: 1

pre:
Name: Orvald Von Faelyn
Stalker 3          Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human

HP:  24/24         Fortitude: +2
AC:  17/13         Reflex:    +7
CMD: 16/12         Will:      +7

Initiative +10     Perception: +9
30 speed

BAB: +2
Masterwork Rapier +2 1d6+3 17-20(x2) P
Masterwork Dagger +2 1d4+1 18-20(x2) P/S

Maneuvers Known
Dimensional Strike (readied)            
Disturbing Blow                 
Hunting Serpent Blow (readied)
Inner Sense
Offensive Roll (readied)
Sting of the Rattler
Swift Claws (Readied)
Fading Strike (Readied)

Stances Known
Inner Sphere Stance
Outer Sphere Stance

Trained Skills
Acrobatics +9
Bluff +5
Disable Device +9
Heal +9
Perception +9
Sense Motive +9
Stealth +9

Stalker Arts
Critical Edge
Deadly Ambush

Feats
Improved Initiative
Weapon Finesse
Deadly Agility

Traits
Anatomist
Indomitable Faith

Magic Items
Belt of Tumbling

berenzen fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Jun 16, 2017

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

whothefuckismydndcharacter posted:

DIPLOMATIC DWARF WARLOCK FROM AN ISLAND THAT CAN'T BE REACHED BY BOAT WHO IS TRYING TO AVOID A PROPHECY

I like that concept. I'll be making a Dwarf Witch.

Also, you haven't included our gold budget in the OP, now that we're making level 3 characters(you said 3000gp in the discord).

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016
Oh man, I'd love to hop in on this if you'd have me.

Das Panzer fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jun 4, 2017

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

"My dear, if I were incompetent at my craft, I wouldn't be sitting here discussing it with you, now would I?"

Dr. Hyrgan Theopholous Thorntwhaite is an accomplished alchemist, formerly in the service of the House of Mondarev. As the House Alchemist, he had a fine salary, a sizeable library, and a lab big enough to make any scientist worth his salt jealous. In return, all that was required was that he brewed up whatever his patrons required, which, truth be told, wasn't all that much. The House of Mondarev was a minor House, and their demands were few.

Of course, politics in Parolit being as they are, there was little chance such a peaceful existence would remain. The House of Mondarev was bankrupted and usurped by another rival House, and now remains only in the memory of those that had dealings with them. Hyrgan was cast out, and turned the tricks of his trade to supporting himself on the road. After all, he had learned much in books, but there was much more still to be learned of the world! Research to be done, publications to be made! Why, he would settle for no less than to go down in history for a grand discovery!

But the world is a dangerous place. Bandits, beasts and other things threaten to take the wealth and health of many a good traveler. But Dr. Thornthwaite is no ordinary scientist. After a few misadventures which left him destitute (and with a few scars), he decided to arm himself with his own alchemical concoctions. Those thinking the halfling easy prey once again are in for a nasty surprise, for where the doctor walks, volatile reactions are sure to follow. His optimistic wanderlust has diminished as well, in favor of a slightly arrogant, more jaded facade; but Hyrgan is still a scientist at heart, and his quest for fame is not abated.

--

But before all of that, before he was even a prospective House Alchemist, Hyrgan was a young student at Ryuon Tower. It was there he learned his craft, graduating with a thesis on the nature of distilled arcane energies and their dependency on individual harmonics. It was there also that he met Caitlyn Merriweather Charming, in a few classes they shared. He always thought she had quite the potential, though he lost track of her once she was transferred.

During his recent travels, Dr. Thornthwaite stumbled onto a rather rough-looking fellow by the name of Lau d'Arc, who carried a rather interesting device. Recognizing Hyrgan's alchemical talent, the fellow asked him for a specific alchemical reagent. Intrigued by the device, Hyrgan asked to study it in exchange for the black powder, and has made detailed notes in his journal - just in case inspiration strikes, in the future.

Lucky Number 3!

pre:
Name: Dr. Hyrgan Thornthwaite
Alchemist 3      Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: 8  INT: 14 
CON: 10 WIS: 10 
DEX: 18 CHA: 12 

HP:  22/22        Fortitude: +4
AC:  18/14        Reflex:    +4
CMD: 15/7         Will:      +2

Initiative: +6     Perception: +6
30 speed

Bomb:      +11, 2d6+3 damage (5/day, Splash Ref DC 13)
Sickle:     +3, 1d4-1 damage
Crossbow:   +8, 1d6 damage

Alternate Racial Traits:
Fleet of Foot (instead of Sure Footed/Slow Speed)
Skulker (instead of Fearless/Weapon Familiarity) 

Formulae Known
Adhesive Spittle
Bomber's Eye
Cure Light Wounds
Shield

Discoveries:
Shock Bomb

Trained Skills
Craft (Alchemy)  3+2+3+3=11
Disable Device   3+4+3+0=10
Knowledge:
     (Arcana)    3+2+3+0=8
     (Nature)    3+2+3+0=8
Perception       3+0+3+0=6
Sleight of Hand  3+4+3+0=10
Stealth          3+4+0+4=11

Feats
Point-Blank Shot
Weapon Focus (Bomb)

Traits
Firebug
Reactionary

Equipment
Combat: 
Crossbow Bolts (50) (5gp)
Masterwork Small Light Crossbow (135gp)
Masterwork Small Sickle (106gp) 
Oil of Taggit (3) (270gp)
Poisoning Studded Leather Armor (1075gp)
Shadow Essence (2) (500gp)

Alchemist's Kit (40gp)
- Alchemy Crafting Kit
- Backpack
- Bedroll
- Belt Pouch
- Flint and Steel
- Ink
- Inkpen
- Iron Pot
- Mess Kit
- Soap
- Torches (10)
- Trail Rations (5)
- Waterskin

Misc.
Cheese (5) (5sp)
Compass (10gp)
Explorer's Outfit (10gp) 
Halfling Trail Rations (10) (10gp)
Hemp Rope (50ft.) (1gp)
Journal (10gp)
Small Tent (10gp)
Waterproof Bag (5sp)
Wine (5) (1gp)

Wealth
816gp

Wahad fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Jun 5, 2017

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

Sheet Here.

Fitting in has never really been something Lau D'Arc was particularly good at. With his own heritage being that of the Bastard son of a creature of the night, and his own mother wanting hardly anything to do with him, once he was able to take care of himself, D'Arc stood out on the streets of Landale like a sore thumb. For a few years, this meant that the young half-blood had difficulty keeping down a solid job. Still, despite difficulties, Lau simply kept on as he had before, finding work with whoever would hire him.

However, D'Arc did not stay in Landale long after he came of age. A few weeks after his sixteenth birthday, he was hired on as a cheap guard for a small caravan of refugees heading away from the contested city, and into the relative safety of Camineet. During the trip, the inexperienced Dhampir took what little training he could learn from the other guards to heart, and parted ways with the caravan a more knowledgeable and balanced fighter, upon it's arrival in Camineet. Wanting a quiet, peaceful living, away from most prying eyes, Lau found his way to one of the smaller villages in the Camineet heartland. Once there, he tried his hand at farming- and found himself lacking, though he was a quick study when it came to engineering work, such as building and repairing, and made a fair living as a local handyman.

Well, turns out that a Handyman makes a half-decent zombie killer, all things considered. Lau was working late at one of the village's farms, fixing a leak in their tool shed, when a pair of zombies shambled their way out of the undergrowth nearby. Armed with a hammer and handsaw, D'Arc made short work of the undead, before informing the local clergyman for proper burial- and finishing the tool shed. As the years passed by, D'Arc found himself a more... well paying living, hunting down the undead around the fringe villages of Camineet, saving up his coin for something special: a set of Steel Full Plate, made to custom order from a Camineet Blacksmith. Following that, a well-smithed Falchion, once he again had the coin.

And then, one day, the war was just... over. For a week, Lau debated heavily whether or not to head home. Eventually, he decided it'd be at least wise to see how much had changed, if nothing else. So, he took a month to head home.

For all it had changed, Landale was still Landale. And Landale was still no home to Lau D'Arc. The only good thing, really, to come from his trip, was an idea curious little invention called a "Arquebus", or, as they were colloquially known, "guns". Having purchased one of the rare weapons off a local merchant, along with enough ammunition to last him a couple days, D'Arc headed back to Camineet, and got back to his usual line of work: returning the undead to their rest, one way or another.

When he did (quickly) run out of ammunition, he went searching for alchemist-types, looking to purchase more of the components to smith his own ammunition, coming across a curious halfling alchemist that went by Dr. Thorntwhaite. The man in question agreed to supply him with the requested amount of black powder, in exchange for allowing him to study the inner workings and fine details of D'Arc's pistol. D'Arc, curious himself, and seeing no harm in the study, agreed, and the two parted ways amicably, both armed with more knowledge of the finicky and rare weapon than before.

My lucky number is Two

Das Panzer fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 6, 2017

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

Drumlin, Dwarf Witch

Far out to sea, a large reef pierces the surface. A peculiarity of underwater topography and ocean currents causes the water to churn and foam constantly, preventing anyone from approaching by boat, even the most skilled sailor on the most agile vessel. In the center of this reef there is a small island, where there is a small, isolated community of about a hundred dwarves. This is where Drumlin grew up, being told that this little island was all that remained of the world and all the rest was overrun by demons and horrors. This belief was challenged when a ship broke upon the reef and Drumlin saw humanoid, very non-demonic, bodies wash up on the shore. The elders covered it up, but Drumlin had learned to doubt them. He returned to the spot where he found the bodies and found a bird there, which spoke to him.

It said terrible things, that he was the product of hundreds of years of careful eugenics to fulfill a prophecy wherein he would be sacrificed to unleash a god and destroy the world(which was not, in fact, overrun by demons), but the bird could save him if only he made a pact with its master, Yasis. Or something like that, he was young and terrified and went straight to his elders. They said something about having to move sooner than expected and started preparing the ritual to sacrifice Drumlin. Panicked, Drumlin called on Harold the bird, accepting the pact. Like a stick thrown into a wheel, Yasis' power momentarily foiled the ritual, though it left a strange symbol on Drumlin's left palm. While the elders were stunned, Drumlin escaped and jumped off the highest seaside cliff of the island. The wind picked him up and carried him far, far away.

That was almost twenty years ago. For a long time, Drumlin was hunted by hooded men in his peripheral vision. Sometimes they were imaginary threats born of his paranoia. Sometimes they were very real, and on several occasions he would only narrowly escape through his charm and his hexes. For a time he apprenticed with a jeweler, learning just enough to continue learning on his own when he had to run again. He made ends meet by repairing necklaces and rings, even making some of his own. Now, however, it's been years since he last saw any signs of being pursued. He probably lost them in Bortevo. Now he feels unfulfilled by the life of a jeweler, and questions about his past haunt him. He still carries the strange symbol, a strange, maddening design that looks much like random scrawling, but almost seems to shift when you look at it. So he strikes out as an adventurer, his familiar assuring him that it is the right path.

Link: A couple of years ago, while travelling through Camineet, Drumlin's luck finally failed him. He was captured, though ironically it was not by the ones who had been hunting him for years, but by some random bandits who mistook the jewels he was carrying for a sign of nobility. Fortunately, Joyce happened upon them during her patrols, drove the bandits away, and led Drumlin to safety.

pre:
Name: Drumlin
Class: Witch 3     Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Dwarf

HP: 21        Fortitude: +3
AC: 12        Reflex:    +3
CMD: 10       Will:      +4

STR 7(-2)    DEX 14(+2)    CON 14(+2)
INT 16(+3)   WIS 12(+1)    CHA 10(+0)

Initiative +6     Perception: +1
20 speed

BAB: +1
Handaxe:           -1, 1d6-2 slashing damage
Crossbow, light:   +3, 1d8 piercing damage

Class Features:
Patron: Portent(1:Ill Omen)
Hexes: Charm, Flight
Witch's Familiar: Thrush(+3 to Diplomacy)

Spells Known
1st: Cure Light Wounds, Cause Fear, Ill Omen(patron), Karmic Blessing, Mage Armor, Ray of Enfeeblement, Summon Monster I, Unseen Servant, Web Bolt
2nd: Blindness/Deafness, Hold Person

Spells Prepared - DC13+level
Cantrips: Daze, Guidance, Detect Magic, Stabilize
1st(3): Ill Omen, Mage Armor, Summon Monster I
2nd(2): Blindness/Deafness, Hold Person

Trained Skills
                      Total | Ability Mod | Ranks | Trained | Misc.
Craft(jewelry)(C)     +8/+10       +3         2       +3     +2(tools), another +2 when Craftsman applies
Diplomacy(C)           +8          +0         2       +3     +3(familiar)
Escape Artist          +3          +2         1
Heal(C)                +5          +2         1       +3
Knowledge(arcana)(C)   +9          +3         3       +3
Knowledge(history)(C)  +7          +3         1       +3
Knowledge(local)(C)    +7          +3         1       +3
Knowledge(nature)(C)   +9          +3         3       +3
Knowledge(planes)(C)   +7          +3         1       +3
Spellcraft(C)          +9          +3         3       +3

Racial Features:
Defensive Training(+4 dodge AC vs. giants)
Greed (+2 racial bonus to Appraise non-magical goods with metal or gems)
Craftsman(+2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks related to metal or stone. Replaces Greed.)
Hardy(+2 racial to saves vs. poison, spells, and SLAs)
Hatred (+1 racial to attacks vs. orcs and goblinoids)
Stability(+4 racial to CMD against bull rush and trip while standing on ground)
Stonecunning (+2 racial to Perception to notice unusual stonework. Always roll when within 10')
Weapon Familiarity (Prof. with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers. 'Dwarven' weapons are martial)

Languages: Common, Dwarven, Gnome, Terran, Undercommon

Feats
Spell Focus(enchantment) (+1 to DC of enchantment spells)
Craft Wondrous Item

Traits
Affable (+2 Diplomacy to gather info, do so in half time. Diplomacy and Knowledge(local) are class skills)
Marked by Unknown Forces (SLA: light 3/day, only on mark on palm of left hand)

Equipment Weight 23/23
Minor Bag of Holding (3lbs.) (35.5/50) (1000gp)
    Bedroll  (5lbs.) (0.1 gp)
    Candles (10) (0.1gp)
    chalk (10) (0.1gp)
    a flint and steel (1 gp)
    ink (8gp)
    an inkpen (0.1gp)
    soap  (0.5lbs.) (0.01 gp)
    trail rations (5 days) (5lbs.) (2.5gp)
    a waterskin (4lbs.) (1 gp)
    Masterwork jeweler's tools (5lbs.) (55 gp)
    Rope, silk, 50ft. (5lbs.) (10gp)
    Bolts, crossbow x10 (1lb.) (1gp)
    2x Alchemist's fire (2lbs.) (40gp)
    2x Holy water (2lbs.) (50gp)
    Courtier's outfit w/ jewelry (6lbs.) (80gp)
    a smoky quartz (50gp)
    a gold necklace (50gp)
    2x agates (20gp)
    a lapis lazuli (10gp)
    a chrysoprase (10gp)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds(CL1)(50 charges) (750 gp)
Familiar satchel (6lbs.) (25 gp)
Spell component pouch (2lbs.) (5gp)
Outfit, Artisan's (4lbs.) (1gp)
Scroll of Reduce Person (25gp)
Scroll of Dispel Magic (375gp)
Scroll of Remove Curse (375gp)
Crossbow, light (4lbs.) (35gp)
Handaxe (3lbs.) (6gp)

Wealth: 13gp 9cp

--------------------

Harold
Male thrush (Ultimate Magic 120)
N Diminutive magical beast (animal)
Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +4 size, +2 Natural Armor)
HP 9 (3d8-6) half Drumlin's HP
Fort -1, Ref +3, Will +5
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft. (average)
Melee bite +3 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 1, Dex 15, Con 6, Int 7, Wis 15, Cha 6
BAB +1; CMB –1; CMD 4
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +3, Fly +12, Perception +5, Spellcraft +1
Languages Dwarven
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Empathic Link
Share Spells
Alertness(while master is within arm's reach, he gains the benefits of Alertness feat(+2 Perception, Sense Motive))
Improved Evasion(Half damage from failed Reflex saves, no damage on successful ones)
Deliver Touch Spells
Furthermore, Drumlin's lucky number is 2

Werewhale fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Jun 8, 2017

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Joyce Johnston, Knight-Errant

"Haven't you ever seen a rural knight before?"

There are three types of providers in Camineet: farmers, knights, and the nobility who hire the knights. For Joyce, and the small town of Windstag, this was the natural order of things; the nobles would take a cut of the crops and livestock, and in exchange the Dragoons would be ready to keep them safe from anyone or anything that'd threaten them. There was always one small issue, though: the Dragoons were fast, but they were still limited by the distance between their nearest station and Windstag itself. There would always be a few minutes where whatever was attacking was free to try to grab or destroy whatever it can and run off, if it knew they were coming. To their credit, the Dragoons were enough of a deterrence to make attacks by anything with human-level intelligence cut and run quickly, minimizing damages, but it still stung.

Joyce, a livestock handler and horse wrangler, decided to do something about this. Grabbing a pitchfork and hopping on her mustang, Thunderstruck, she took to charging at and chasing down whatever she could find. While not as potent as a proper spear or lance, the fact that she was able to claim casualties at all did a great deal towards giving these rustlers second thoughts about going for an otherwise easy raid for fear of instant retribution. It would be several years before she could handle threats on her own, and partway through the process she received some aid: an admission and enrollment in the Piett Academy, courtesy of an endorsement by of the Dragoons stationed to that particular region. While most of the actual academic courses proved to be worthless on someone with no prior education, Joyce took to the martial training courses and etiquette classes very well. If nothing else, this little upstart would be a very polite, if woefully ignorant, engine of destruction.

pre:
Name: Joyce Johnston
Cavalier 3      Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: 18  INT: 8 
CON: 12 WIS: 10 
DEX: 16 CHA: 10

HP:  24/24        Fortitude: +6
AC:  19/13          Reflex:    +5
CMD: 20/17         Will:      +1

Initiative: +3     Perception: +0
20 speed

BAB: +3
Masterwork Lance:      +8, 1d8+6 damage 
Masterwork Greatsword:     +8, 2d6+6 damage
Masterwork Composite Shortbow +4 :   +7, 1d6+4 damage

Alternate Racial Traits:
Dual Talent (Instead of Ability Score/Bonus Feat/Skilled)

Class Features
Challenge 1/day (+1 to attacks on target when mounted)
Mount
Order (Order of the Sword)
Gendarme Bonus Feat (Ride-By Attack)
Order Ability (By My Honor)
Cavalier's Charge

Trained Skills
Diplomacy  3+0+3+06
Handle Animal   3+0+3+1=7
Ride  3+3+3+1=10
Sense Motive          3+3+0+0=6

Feats
Mounted Combat
Ride-By Attack
Spirited Charge

Traits
Deft Dodger
Beast Bond

Equipment
Combat: 
Masterwork Lance (310 gp)
Masterwork Greatsword (350 gp)
Masterwork Composite Bow (+4) (675 gp)
40 Arrows (2 gp)
+1 Breastplate (1500 gp)

Misc.
Masterwork Backpack (50 gp)
Bedroll (.1 gp)
Military Saddle (20 gp)
Leather Armor Horse Barding (40 gp)
4 Saddlebags (16 gp)
5 days trail rations (2.5 gp)
5 days horse feed (.25 gp)
5 days bird feed (.25 gp)
Careless Whisper, the Hawk (18 gp) (Fly +7, +14 Perception, Seek Trick)
Falconry Gauntlet (10 gp)
Soldier Uniform (Free)

Wealth
3 gp,  9 sp
pre:
Name: Thunderstruck
STR: 21  INT: 2 
CON: 21 WIS: 17 
DEX: 19 CHA: 11

HP:  22/22        Fortitude: +8
AC:  19/13          Reflex:    +7
CMD: 21/17         Will:      +4

Initiative: +4  Senses: Low-light vision, Scent     Perception: +8
50 speed

Two Hooves:      +7, 1d4+5 damage 

Bonus Features
Link
Mounted Challenge
Barding Training

Trained Skills
Acrobatics  2+4+3+09
Escape Artist   1+4+0+0=5
Perception          5?+0+3+0=8

Feats
Light Armor Training
Endurance
Run
Narrow Frame
Stable Gallop

Tricks
Attack
Come
Defend
Down
Guard
Heel
Stay
Work

Unknown Quantity fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jun 7, 2017

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Have you ever really disappointed your parents? Caitlyn has. Her mother is an artist. A fine crafter of jewels, delicate engravings of runic might traced along the inside of the finest of noble coutre, just this side of ostentatious, just that side of deadly. Her father left his people to love his mortal wife. Yet Caitlyn is neither as fast and cunning as her father, nor as gifted as her mother. Oh she has magic, like every Charming. Truthfully, she has more than most. It's a wild magic though. She was sent to school, of course. Like every Charming is sent. She failed out, the only Charming failure in a millennia. She went to her father's people, at his advice, and learned something of their magics. The long slow control showed promise. She would happily have stayed, until they pointed out that she would never graduate. The course of study is one hundred years, and she'd be dead and dust by then. They too sent her home when they found her digging too deeply into the secrets of a longer life. It's not her fault she found the book of necromancy, but she's certainly going to be reminded of it.

"They say that children are the sum of their parents, but their life never becomes quite real until they get away from them. Yuelral help me but I hope that's true. I feel like I've lived enough imaginary lives."

Caitlyn didn't go home, and so she disappointed her parents greatly.

quote:

Caitlyn Merriweather Charming
Female half-elf
Magus (eldritch archer, hexcrafter) 1
Oracle (pei zin practitioner, spirit guide) 2
VMC Wizard

NG Medium humanoid (elf, human)
Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +3
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 26 (3d8+2)
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3;
+1 trait bonus vs. illusion effects
+2 racial bonus vs. necromancy and curse spells and spell like abilities and to remove negative levels
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee cold iron cestus +2 (1d4+1/19-20) or
. . cold iron kunai +2 (1d4+1) or
. . cold iron morningstar +2 (1d8+1) or
. . silver sickle +2 (1d6)
Ranged paueliel composite longbow +5 (1d8+1/×3)
Special Attacks arcane pool (+1, 2 points), spell combat
Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner, Spirit Guide) Spells Known (CL 2nd; concentration +5)
. . 1st (5/day)—color spray (DC 16), cure light wounds, protection from evil, shadow trap (DC 15)
. . 0 (at will)—create water, detect magic, ghost sound (DC 14), light, mage hand, read magic, stabilize
. . Mystery Heavens
. . S spirit magic spell; Spirit Life Wandering Spirit
Magus (Eldritch Archer, Hexcrafter) Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +2)
. . 1st—silent image (DC 13), vanish[APG] (DC 13)
. . 0 (at will)—arcane mark, prestidigitation, ray of frost
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 7, Cha 16
Base Atk +1; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Extra Revelation[APG], Spell Focus (illusion)
Traits magical lineage, pattern speaker
Skills Acrobatics +0 (-4 to jump),
. . . Craft (bows) +7
. . . Craft (jewelry) +5
. . . Knowledge (arcana) +5
. . . Knowledge (dungeoneering) +5
. . . Knowledge (local) +5
. . . Knowledge (nature) +5
. . . Knowledge (planes) +5
. . . Knowledge (religion) +5
. . . Linguistics +2
. . . Perception +3
. . . Profession (herbalist) +8
. . . Profession (merchant) +2
. . . Spellcraft +7
. . . Use Magic Device +6

Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan
SQ Blightborn, Bonded spirit hex (life link[ACG]), Elf blood, Healer's way (1d6), Hex arcana
. . illustrious urbanite, master herbalist, oracle's curse (haunted), ranged spell combat, ranged weapon bond,
. . revelation (awesome display), specialized school (scryer[APG]), spirit (Life)
Combat Gear adamantine durable arrow (10), cold iron durable arrow (50), potion of cure light wounds, silver blunt arrows[APG] (50), acid, alchemist's fire (2), holy water; Other Gear mwk ironwood kikko armor[UC], light wooden quickdraw shield[APG], cold iron cestus[APG], cold iron kunai (4), cold iron morningstar, paueliel composite longbow (+1 Str), silver sickle, efficient quiver, ioun torch ioun stone[APG], bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, glass cutter[UE], glue paper[UE] (5), grappling hook, holy symbol with compartment[UE], holy symbol, cold iron, ink, inkpen, jewelry[UE], magus starting spellbook, masterwork backpack[APG], mess kit[UE], pot, silk rope (50 ft.), soap, spell component pouch, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, wrist sheath, spring loaded, wrist sheath, spring loaded, 6 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Pool +1 (2/day) (Su) Infuse own power into a held weapon, granting enhancement bonus or selected item powers.
Awesome Display -3 (Su) Your Illusion (pattern) spells treat observers as -3 HD lower than their actual HD.
Blightborn +2 to save vs. necromancy, curses, and temp negative levels.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Deliver Touch Spells Through Familiar (Su) Your familiar can deliver touch spells for you.
Elf Blood Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
Empathic Link with Familiar (Su) You have an empathic link with your Arcane Familiar.
Familiar Bonus: +3 to Appraise checks You gain the Alertness feat while your familiar is within arm's reach.
Haunted Retrieving stored gear is a Standard action or worse, dropped items land 10' away.
Healer's Way (1d6 hit points, 4/day) (Su) As a standard action (swift on self), touch channels positive energy to heal.
Hex Arcana You can substitute Hexes for Magus Arcana.
Illustrious Urbanite You may leave buildings & structures undamaged when casting spells of the chosen school.
Life Link (2 max bonds, 100 feet) (Su) Bond drains your HP to heal others.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Master Herbalist (Su) Can ID potions using Profession (herbalist) and in 1 rd.
Ranged Spell Combat (Ex) Must use ranged weapon for spell combat.
Ranged Weapon Bond (- Custom / magic weapon - [Str +1]) (Ex) Must have bonded object to cast spells, doesn't interfere with somatic components.
Scryer Associated School: Divination
Share Spells with Familiar Can cast spells with a target of "You" on the familiar with a range of touch.
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.
Spell Focus (Illusion) Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.

--------------------

Rella
Female raven (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 133)
N Tiny magical beast (animal)
Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +2 natural, +2 size)
hp 13 (1d8-1)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Melee bite +5 (1d3-4)
Space 2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 2, Dex 15, Con 8, Int 7, Wis 15, Cha 7
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 7
Feats Skill Focus (Perception), Weapon Finesse
Skills Acrobatics +2 (-6 to jump), Fly +6, Linguistics -1, Perception +9, Spellcraft +1, Use Magic Device +1
Languages Sylvan
SQ improved evasion
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Fly (40 feet, Average) You can fly!
Improved Evasion (Ex) No damage on successful reflex save; half on failed save.
[b]Low-Light Vision
See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.

Anias fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jul 11, 2017

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I'd like to apply for this, but I haven't played before so I wouldn't want to hold the group back. I'm eagerly devouring the system, but would definitely need some hand-holding, and I'm likely to not have a very complex character.

Should I work something up, or look for a different campaign to get my feet wet?

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Go ahead and apply! A word of caution/relief/information, though - for me, mechanics come secondary to the story, so there may not be a real masterclass on Pathfinder number crunching! If worse comes to worse, just come up with a character idea, and we can work it out!

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.

Iggy Screams-At-Butterflies does not remember how old she is. She doesn't remember if she has any family, though scars suggest she has had children at some point. If she had a trade or a craft she plied, it has passed from her knowledge. She is not amnesiac, really. She has simply wandered the wilderness and wastes for so long that most of her memories and much of her skills have vanished into the winds. She does not even know why she wandered into the wilds in the first place. Did she intend to forget?

Whatever the truth, Iggy has found her way back into civilization. Generations of people and at least one major war have passed her by and she is curious to know what has become of the world. And maybe, just maybe, somebody out there knows why battle and small unit tactics come so naturally to her.

Iggy is a curious individual. Despite her skill in battle and the disconcertingly intense look she wears by default, she has a kind heart. A little shy, she is never one to speak first in a situation. Yet those she comes to trust can always count on her support against even the ugliest odds.

quote:

Name: Iggy Screams-At-Butterflies
Class: Warder 3 (Dervish Defender)
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Elf

STR: 8 INT: 16
DEX: 16 WIS: 10
CON: 13 CHA: 10

HP: 31/31
AC: 19 (16 flat-footed, 16 touch)
Fortitude: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
(Immunity to sleep effects, +2 vs enchantment effects)
CMB: +2 CMD: 15

Initiative: +5 Perception: +6
Movement: 30 ft.

Punching Dagger: +7, 1d4+3, x3
Punching Dagger (TWF): +5/+5, 1d4+3, x3

Alternate Racial Traits
Desert Runner
Fleet-Footed

Class Features
Defensive Focus
Aegis +1 (10 ft.)
Two Weapon Defense
Armiger's Mark

Trained Skills
Climb +5
Knowledge (Geography) +4
Knowledge (Nature) +4
Perception +6
Perform (Dance) +10
Sense Motive +3
Stealth +4
Survival +6
Swim +5

Feats
Run
Combat Reflexes
Two-Weapon Fighting
Weapon Finesse
Deadly Agility
Endurance

Traits
Talented (Perform: Dance)
Agile Dancer

Equipment
Combat:
- Darkleaf Cloth Studded Leather (775gp)
(+3 armor, +7 max dex bonus, -0 ACP, -5% ASF, 10lbs)
- Masterwork Punching Dagger x2 (604gp)
- CloakRibbon of Resistance +1 (1000gp)
- Sleeves of Many Garments (200gp)

Misc.
- Backpack
- Bedroll
- Blanket
- Flint and Steel
- Trail Rations (5)
- Waterskin
- A tattoo that, if displayed in public, will get you arrested

Wealth
Flat broke

quote:

Maneuvers Known
Offensive Roll
Swift Claws (readied)
Leaping Dragon
Hunting Party (readied)
Encouraging Roar (readied)
Pride Movement
Sun Dips Low (readied)

Stances Known

Running Hunter's Stance
Outer Sphere Stance

Some thoughts on character links: Obviously, Iggy could have run into anyone and decided to tag along for the hell of it. It's possible she might be distantly related to Caitlyn, or hired on by someone to accompany (chaperone) the young Joyce.

My lucky number is 1

Shardix fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jun 7, 2017

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Character Links:

Hyrgan Thornthwaite: Caitlyn did some of her undergrad (and is still technically a member) at Ryuon Tower in Camineet where her mother holds an honorary professorship. She transferred to the Quiet School @ Eppi before Dr Hyrgan received his degree, so she'll be surprised but glad her old friend made it.

Iggy Screams-at-Butterflies is a great aunt, and truly ancient, as far as Caitlyn knows. She was mentioned by her father as the loving aunt of his childhood, strict about bedtime but always willing to listen. some hundreds of years ago.

Caitlyn's Lucky number is 3: for the number of younger siblings she has.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Count Victor Bazgant

The Crimson Count. A man shrouded in crimson clothes, once of noble make now stained the deepest crimson and laced with a strange and mystical metal. A wielder of strange powers, a man of striking looks, but harsh demeanor. What looks he may have are ruined by his cold manner. He is a man of uncommon dedication, fanatical obsession, and devoid of love or mercy.

He was not always such. Once he was but a man, a simple lord, a count. Once Victor Bazgant was a minor lord within the Kingdom of Camineet. Taking his rightful place upon his family's keep shortly after finishing his term in Piett Academy. He was elated to spend time with his wife and young child, he was happy. He was a good and kind man. He wanted for nothing.

But that all changed ten years ago. The night of the Crimson Moon. Victor was making the rounds through his lands when his people were attacked by a strange black garbed man, and odd monsters. His people were butchered. And with each death the strange man's army grew. For each peasant that died soon rose as some form of undead monstrosity. Each would rise up and attack their fellows. Victor and his small entourage of men witnessed the smoke rising from the village and rode to the rescue. By the time he made it to the village the villagers were all dead, and risen up, and attacking his keep. He and his men rushed to stop them, but accomplished little. Still after many terrible fights, much injury and loss of blood, Victor eventually made it through to his family. Just in time to witness their death. And their rising as unholy vampires.

All he knew, all he loved, was torn away and turned against him. Broken he continued to fight. And in time dawn arose and all that lay before him was destruction and dust. Nothing remained. His family was gone. The black garbed man was destroyed, somehow. Victor was certain of that, but he could not remember how he did it. He did not know how he survived that night, when no one else did. But he was a changed man.

He could not live there anymore. He put up graves for his family and then left. He traveled the lands, a broken man with no guidance. Until the night when he came across an undead abomination. Grief struck him, and then anger, then a strange feeling overwhelmed him. New instincts guided him. And he slaughtered the undead.

A new purpose filled him. His travels through the world had guidance now. He sought out monsters, particularly the rare undead, and slaughtered them. He helped people, he saved them. He was a saviour to many. But he had become cold and harsh.

---

Over the next ten years Victor worked as a traveling monster slayer, taking jobs to kill various monsters and abominations to keep his belly filled and his hatred honed. On one such mission, once more in Camineet, memories stirred and he hunted another band of undead. His battle fury rose and he slaughtered them, again and again the undead fell before his blade. But another stood before him, turning its own weapon upon the undead. He rushed it, him, and a brief skirmish took place. As the battle went on he slowly realized the thing, the man, was not truly undead. Not fully. Slowly the battle wound down without a victor, as Victor came to a confused conclusion. The man was Lau D'Arc a dhampir, a half-vampire. Which explains why Victor was drawn to fight him. Still the man was another who hunted these abominations. And in the end Victor turned from the battle. The man was a fellow hunter of the damned. There was no reason to kill him, and all the reason to keep him alive.

---

pre:
Name: Victor Bazgant
Harbinger 3      Alignment: True Neutral

STR: 10  INT: 18 
DEX: 14 CHA: 10 

HP:  19/19        Fortitude: +3
AC:  15/15        Reflex:    +3
CMD: 14/12        Will:      +3

Initiative: +4     Perception: +0
30 speed

Rapier:     +6, 1d6+0 damage

Class
Crimson Countess
Accursed will (attack rolls)(Ex):  Gain 1/2 Int mod as a Insight bonus to attack rolls.
Dark Claim (Su):  As a Swift action can Claim an opponent that he can see within 
              close range for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 his class level, can 
              have a maximum number of creatures Claimed equal to Int mod, 
              Claimed creatures trying to Withdraw still provoke an opportunity
              attack from him.  Automatically knows the location of Claimed creatures.
Ill tidings Crimson Claim (Su):  At the start of each of his turns each creature Claimed by
              him takes 1d4 damage.
Maneuvers
Dark Focus (1 discipline) Sanguine Empowerment (Su):  Pool of vitae, start at 0, gain 1 per 
              creature Claimed when claiming, plus 1 per Claimed creature at start of my turn,
              max Vitae equal to class level, 3.  Gain a morale bonus equal to 1/2 vitae on attack
              and damage when using strikes or counters, +2 to both when against a Claimed creature.
              Can spend a Move to Drain, so long as at least 1 Vitae, deals damage equal to his
              class level to all Claimed creatures.  If he has at least 2 Vitae the drain also 
              heals him for 1d6 per Claimed creature.
Grim News (1/encounter)(Crimson Countess version):   move his speed 1/encounter as a swift action

Maneuveers Known
Scything Strike
Red Zephyr's Strike
Inner Sense
Disturbing Blow
Woeful Burden
Stutter Strike
Garnet Lance

Stances:
Scarlet Einhander
Touch of the Witch

Trained Skills
Acrobatics  3+2+3+0=8
Autohypnosis  1+0+3+0=4
Bluff  1+0+3+0=4
Climb  1+0+3+0=4
Craft (Painting)  3+4+3+0=8
Diplomacy   2+0+3+0=5
Fly  1+2+3+0=6
Heal  1+0+3+0=4
Intimidate  2+0+3+0=5 8 vs non-human humanoids
Knowledge:
     (Arcana)    1+4+3+0=8
     (local)    1+4+3+0=8
     (martial)    1+4+3+0=8
     (nobility)    1+4+3+0=8
     (religion)    1+4+3+0=8
Linguistics       1+4+3+0=8
Profession       
     (courtesan)    1+0+3+0=4
Sense Motive  2+0+3+0=5
Spellcraft          1+4+3+0=8
Stealth          2+2+3+0=7
Survival          1+0+3+0=4

Feats
Weapon Finesse (Use Dex to attack with Light Weapons and Rapier)
Dark Authority (Claimed creatures take a penalty to attack me equal to how many I have claimed)
Grasp of Darkness (Claim 3, instead of 1, creature with a Swift action, recover 2, instead of 1, expended Maneuvers when I do so)

Traits
Masterful Demeanor (+3 trait bonus to intimidate vs non-human humanoids)
Reactionary (+2 trait bonus to initiative) 

Equipment

Equipment Weight 30/33
Minor Bag of Holding (3lb.) (35.5/50) (1000gp)
    Bedroll  (5lb.) (0.1 gp)
    Candles (10) (0.1gp)
    chalk (10) (0.1gp)
    a flint and steel (1 gp)
    ink (8gp)
    an inkpen (0.1gp)
    soap  (0.5lb.) (0.01 gp)
    trail rations (5 days) (5lb.) (2.5gp)
    a waterskin (4lb.) (1 gp)
    Rope, silk, 50ft. (5lb.) (10gp)
    Sunrod (10) (10lb.)(20gp)
Outfit, Noble's (10lb.) (75gp)
Crossbow, light (4lb.) (35gp)
Masterwork Rapier (2lb.) (320gp)
Mithral Shirt (AC+4, max dex +6, 10 lb, 1100gp)

Wealth: 425gp 9cp

lucky number 2

Going with a different character.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jun 8, 2017

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013
Finished Drumlin the Dwarf Witch

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
Loving the response so far! Looks like 8 finished characters with 2 pending! 10 is going to be a big, big game, but we can definitely make that work. Going to give folks a few more days to put the finishing touches on stuff, and then we'll get things going! Don't forget your character links and the 1-3!

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.
Iggy has crossed paths with Lau now and again, just often enough for a tentative bond to develop between them. A trustworthy campfire in the night when traveling the wilderness is a rare thing, and not to be squandered. Iggy is privately pleased to see he's grown into a respectable man over the years. And you can't deny that platemail and pistol lets him cut a dashing (if somewhat scary) figure.

Blood calls to blood, even when the mind has trouble making connections. Caitlyn's features, the way she speaks, how she carries herself: it is all strangely familiar. Like a barely remembered dream. She speaks of a Great--Aunt Iggy, and it cannot be anyone but herself. Given this, her duty is clear. Iggy will stand at Caitlyn's side for as long as the woman will have her.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
:D
Thalinim "Thal"

Android Kineticist (Gambler).

Sheet Link: Link

Lucky Number: 2

A Tale

The hills outside Landale are riddled with caverns and caves, a fact known to most who live in the bustling metropolis. To those who venture out, the hunters and the wild men, a few are even well known, providing springs, waystops and even, in one case, a Dwarven Inn, to those who know where to look. Most, though, are either filled with dangers or the unknown. It is in one of these, a small dank cavern far from the city, that our tale begins.

--

Burning torches in hand, two youths, one, tall and lanky, the other, short and stocky, entered the cave - on the cusp of manhood, the two are out, away from their families’ farms, exploring and avoiding the day’s work, as the young are prone to do.

The shadows of the corridor flicker in the torchlight as the pair walk fearlessly into the cave. The path splits, one to the right and one straight ahead. The pair, after a brief game of chance involving hand gestures, choose the straight path, quickly reaching a larger cavern. Unseen to them, however, a pair of yellow eyes lurks out from the side passage, watching its new prey - prey that came all too close to its den.

The cavern seems bare indeed as the two youths explore it, finding little but moss and mushrooms, at least until they reach an alcove at the far end. Inside, slumped under a blanket and under a layer of dust, they find a strange man, ice cold to their touch, not responding as they shake and prod him, yet, with seemingly no sign of death about him, as if he has been here an hour and years at the same time.

They spin about, startled, one of them dropping his burning torch to the ground, as they hear a growl from behind them. At the edge of the torchlight, a grey wolf stands, hackles raised and teeth bared at the intruders upon its domain, ready to lunge forwards at any moment.

The tall youth, the one with the mind to keep ahold of his torch (and wits as well), nudged the catatonic man under the blanket with his foot, asking, fearfully, for aid.

--

Green text flashes on the inside of the man’s eyelids as he hears the youth's call.
pre:

. . .
Booting. . . 
Unit: THAL 1N-1M
Last Active:. . .
. . .
. . AW361.22.
Mission:. . .
. . .
. . .
. . Not found.
Danger detected.
Defaulting to Guardian Mode.
. . .
System Status:
. . .
NanoPsionic Core: 5%
Psychokinetic Amps: 10%
Burn Drive: 12%
Emergency Teleport: Active
Other Systems: Nonoperational
. . .
Initializing Combat Mode. . .

The man snaps an arm up, eyes wide open, the circuitry barely below his skin glowing faintly in the gloom as he aims his palm at the wolf, lashing out with a searing bolt of psychokinetic flame. The wolf, fur smouldering, yelps and dashes back into the darkness, fleeing back to its nearby den to lick its wounds and wait for easier prey.

Clutching the blanket, the man stands and stares at the two surprised youths as they thank him, asking him who he was and why he was out here and how did he do that flame thing?

His mind adjusting to the sensations of being awake and aware once more, he took a moment to reply. “I am…” He was THAL 1N-1M, but he sensed that would just confuse the pair more. He had to blend in until he was able to repair more systems. “I am Thalinim, you may call me Thal.”

With a shake of his head, he added, “I… don't know why I’m here.”

Insisting that he come with them to the safety of the farms, Thal left the cave with the pair, out into a world he felt he ought to remember but couldn't.

ChrisAsmadi fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jun 10, 2017

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Joyce has had prior experience meeting with one Orvald von Faelyn, sent out as one of a handful of knights of Camineet sent to search for the scoundrel, whom just the other day had just wronged one of the local Lords. While galloping through the wilderness in an attempt to find the person on the wanted poster, Thunderstruck bowled over and trampled Orvald and was ready to simply continue onward, but Joyce, being a far more polite sort than her mount, halted her horse's advance and turned back around to apologize to this person. She said she was sorry about the rush, and that they were just in a hurry to find the person on this poster. Orvald, being the quick-witted sort that he was, and noticing that Joyce had apparently not put two and two together, explained that he had no idea about this and was just a humble traveler, and that there was nothing to worry about. Or at least, until a group of hired mercenaries with a bit more wit found them. Joyce, convinced that these cads were brigands attempting to assail this poor traveler for no good reason, charged forth towards them. They retreated, not wanting to be trampled or impaled. Joyce still isn't sure why Orvald was there or seemingly had people following him, but she's sure it was a misunderstanding.

Her random number is 1.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.
Considering making a soulknife, but I don't want to overburden the game. Never did pathfinder before, but I love D&D 3.5.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Nero

Long ago a man was lost. All that he loved, all that he knew, was gone. He was nothing. A shadow of his former self. He reached out for solace, for guidance, for something to find meaning in his life. He was nothing a shadow.

Nero.

That is all. No other name. No past. No age. No reliable appearance. He is a man of shadow. A man of mystery.

A hero. An adventurer. A man veiled in shadows who travels Eden's Seed righting wrongs, fighting monsters, and slaying undead. But for money. A mercenary hero.

None knows where he came from, where he was born, or when, no one knows his full or true name. For all he gives is Nero. He has traveled the land for many years, interacting with many would be heroes, and villains. On occasion he has fought alongside them, on others against them. A man shrouded in darkness, who uses the darkness itself to attack. He has given no reason to others as to why it is he actually travels, what he seeks. Yet his preference for jobs seems to be in slaying monsters and undead.

A few years ago he worked alongside a man by the name of Orvald within the confines of Parolit as a spy, using his darkness and concealment to hide, and his ability to walk casually along walls and ceilings to hide in places few would think to look. He found Orvald to be a man of skill, of certain capabilities that put him a cut above the rest. Nero actually felt some respect for the man's skills. And between the two of them the mission was simple.

One day while traveling through Parolit he learned of a skilled scientist, a halfling of exceptional knowledge. He sought out this man this Dr. Thornthwaite and had him inspect the shadows he called forth. Curious if there was a scientific explanation for what he was, what he did. The halfling was exceptionally knowledgeable and came up with a number of theories, but in the end could not find a scientific explanation for what Nero did.

Traveling through Camineet Nero had received a mission to hunt a pack of undead. He entered a desolate village and set about putting them down. Yet he was not the only one who had taken the mission, he was not the only one hunting these undead. A man, a strange man at that, by the name of Lau D'Arc had also taken the mission on and was slaughtering undead. They came to blows when they crossed paths and both mistook the other for some kind of undead. In Nero's defense Lau did turn out to be dhampir, a man of undead bloodline. And he could understand the misunderstanding in regard to his own shadow abilities. In the end they joined forces and finished the mission before going their own ways.

Over the years he has stumbled across a strange elf on more than one occasion. Shockingly violet hair, unusual garb that stands out. A wild fighter that must be seen to be believed. Yet shy, and kind. The first time they did not speak, both fighting side by side as their individual battles in the wilds merged. On later instances he has spoken to her, a few words here or there. Trying to understand why she travels. But her memory. It seems she is a shadow of her former self as well. She has lived so long she doesn't remember much. And at times she does not seem to remember Nero. The last time they met he got from her a name. Iggy Screams-At-Butterflies. Not the most usual of names. But she is not the most usual of elves.

pre:
Name: Nero
Avowed 3      Alignment: True Neutral

STR: 10  INT: 10 
CON: 14 WIS: 08 
DEX: 16 CHA: 16 

HP:  24/24        Fortitude: +5
AC:  18/15        Reflex:    +4
CMD: 15/12        Will:      +2

Initiative: +5     Perception: +3
30 speed(45' in darkness)

Aether Pulse:     +5, 2d6 untyped damage

Race
Fetchling stats:  +2 Cha and +2 Dex, -2 Wis
Darkvision: Fetchlings can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Doesn't matter
Low-Light Vision: Fetchlings can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light. Doesn't matter.
Skilled: Fetchlings have a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (planes) and Stealth checks.
Shadow Blending (Su): Attacks against a fetchling in dim light have a 50% miss chance 
instead of the normal 20% miss chance. This ability does not grant total concealment; 
it just increases the miss chance.
Shadowy Resistance: Fetchlings have cold resistance 5 and electricity resistance 5.
Spell-Like Abilities (Sp): A fetchling can use disguise self once per day as a spell-like 
ability. He can assume the form of any humanoid creature using this spell-like ability. 
When a fetchling reaches 9th level in any combination of classes, he gains shadow walk 
(self only) as a spell-like ability usable once per day, and at 13th level, he gains plane 
shift (self only, to the Shadow Plane or the Material Plane only) usable once per day. A 
fetchling's caster level is equal to his total Hit Dice.

Class
Avowed
Racial Favored Class Feature:  3/4 of Nightfall clause (or any other least clause).
Clauses (least):  spell-like abilities, usable at will, have a Verbal and Thought components, 
provoke attacks of opportunity, can be cast defensively with a +10 to the DC for the Thought
component.
Pulse Shapes:  Gain shapes that change the shape of the Aether Pulse, can take them more than
once for greater power. 
Aether Pulse (2d6) (Sp):  60' range, spell-like ability with Verbal and Thought components, not
subject to spell resistance unless a modulation changes that, usable at will.
Pact:  Shadow Pact, gain Knowledge Planes and Stealth as class skills, +1/2 level as Insight bonus to
Stealth checks, Special Sense treat areas of darkness, even magical darkness, as if lit normally with no 
range limit.
Bonus Feat:  gain a bonus feat from a specific list.
Pact Sense (Detect Magic):  constant sense

Clauses
Cover of Darkness:  Least, Standard Action, Spell Resistance no.
              Wrap self in solid shadows.  Gain concealment (20% miss chance) against ranged 
              attacks, and +1 Deflection bonus to AC that increases by +1 for every 5 caster levels.
Nightfall:   Least, Standard Action, Spell Resistance no.
              Usher a cloud of darkness into being.  Create a Darkness effect, as the spell, on object
              touched, except its duration is permanent.  I am aware of the location of all creatures
              in the darkness, though this does not allow me to ignore miss chance from not seeing
              them.  Becomes Deeper Darkness at 7th level.  Can only have one in effect at a time, 
              if I create a second the first one disappears.
Personal Gravity:  Least, Standard Action no.
              Can adjust frame of reference and how gravity affects me.  Become incredibly sure-footed,
              able to walk on top of difficult terrain, ignoring it completely.   And can walk on walls and 
              ceilings as easily as I do floors, gaining the benefit of Spider Climb spell, except I do not
              need a free hand to climb.  This is a permanent effect and lasts until dispelled or dismissed.

Pulse Shapes
Aether Barrage (taken twice):  free action.  1d6 per odd level.
              Attack as a thrown weapon, except a ranged touch attack and when making a full attack get 
              an additional projectile.  Range increases to Medium Range, 100' + 10 per caster level.
Aether Blast (taken once):  standard action.  1d6 per odd level +1/2 Cha mod.  Both increase as I level.
              Create a 10' radius sphere within 60ft dealing my damage, Reflex Save for half, to all in the area.

Trained Skills
Acrobatics  1+3+3+0=7
Appraise  1+0+3+0=4
Bluff  1+3+3+0=7
Diplomacy   1+3+3+0=7
Disguise   1+3+3+0=7
Fly  1+3+3+0=7
Intimidate  1+3+3+0=5 8 vs non human humanoids
Knowledge:
     (Arcana)    1+0+3+0=4
     (local)    1+0+3+0=4
     (planes)    1+0+3+2=6
Linguistics       1+0+3+0=4
Perception   1+-1+3+0=3
Sense Motive  1+-1+3+0=3
Sleight of Hand   1+3+3+0=7
Spellcraft          1+0+3+0=4
Stealth          2+3+3+2+1=11
Use Magic Device          1+3+3+0=7

Feats
Intuitive Recitation (No longer need Thought components)
Weapon Finesse (Use Dex for attack on light melee, and melee aether pulse attacks)
Mystic Reflexes (Always treated as threatening areas around him,
             can fire an Aether Pulse as an attack of opportunity, can be
             either ranged or melee but cannot use a modulation or shape 
             on the attack of opportunity, but can still make the attack if
             a shape is still active, add Cha mod to the number of attack
             of opportunities available to me per round.  Can make attacks
             of opportunities even while flat footed.)

Traits
Masterful Demeanor (+3 trait bonus to intimidate vs non-human humanoids)
Reactionary (+2 trait bonus to initiative) 

Equipment

Equipment Weight 25/33
Minor Bag of Holding (3lb.) (24.5/50) (1000gp)
    Bedroll  (5lb.) (0.1 gp)
    chalk (10) (0.1gp)
    a flint and steel (1 gp)
    ink (8gp)
    an inkpen (0.1gp)
    soap  (0.5lb.) (0.01 gp)
    trail rations (5 days) (5lb.) (2.5gp)
    a waterskin (4lb.) (1 gp)
    Rope, silk, 50ft. (5lb.) (10gp)
Outfit, Explorer's (8lb.) (free)
Mithral Shirt (AC+4, max dex +6, 10 lb, 1100gp)

Wealth: 567gp 1sp 9cp

lucky number 2

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 22, 2017

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.

Vicissitude posted:

Considering making a soulknife, but I don't want to overburden the game. Never did pathfinder before, but I love D&D 3.5.

While we're already in the realm of Ludicrous Size at a projected 13 players, I won't discourage the creation of a character!

On this note, due to the huge party size, I'll be handling combat and initiative in a different way - Initiative will be a first-come, first-serve basis. No post = held action and defensive posture. Battles will have to be on the large side of things, so backgrounded characters will be auto-engaged in a holding pattern until they come around. Likewise, combat is going to be abstracted - that would be a huge grid to try and manage, and wouldn't really accurately reflect the chaos and fog of war of combat at that scale.

As for initiative scores and rolling, if you wish, you can make an initiative roll versus a target I set to glean more information about the battle. Perhaps you spot a weak link in the enemy's line, or notice that they're carefully avoiding a particular spot. Wait, that one guy in the middle is mumbling to himself!

I'll be closing recruitment on Friday so that we can get this show on the road. I'm thrilled to see such interest, and hope that I can live up to everyone's expectations. Hit me up in Discord and let me know one thing that you want to see/do, and one thing that you absolutely don't want to see/do.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Okay, initial sheet up, pic and background to come.

Randoms rolled in #acolyte because Orokos was down for me. Lucky number 3.

The Benalish clan had long since become a family of some repute in some parts of the realm. Of course, one does have to toe the line to benefit from the name. Corrina has two strikes against her. Her father decided to set out on his own for greater prospects. When he returned, he had a wife and a child. The child was mostly human, but the wife was entirely foreign. He cared greatly for the both of them, but the family did not. The scandal was hushed up. It wouldn't do to exile a successful Benalish son, whatever his indiscretions might have been. He'd brought home profit alongside his... other baggage. That was enough to salve the sting the insult of depriving the family a potentially profitable marriage.

The social harpies never let Corrina forget it. They'd been trained well by their parents, nasty silver-tongued bullies themselves. There was never anything that could be called out for satisfaction. Not that she would have. They'd done their damage quite well and Corrina was generally too shy to speak back. Her mother, Nualla, was a great comfort. Her father as well, but his duties kept him distant most times, separated from what the family called his shame. Behind his back, of course, though the gossip still flowed like wine.

Maybe that's what sparked her powers to manifest. Corrina's mother noticed it first. Subtle things, the crackle in her aura and the smell of ozone about her daughter. She recognized the signs and, despite her tenuous standing with the family, began to teach. The talent was minor as such things go, but strong enough to suit its wielder. Corrina possessed her mother's grace and, it seemed, her father's talent for swordsmanship. The psionic talent added to both. Corrina began to manifest small objects that she could shape to the form of weapons. So, in as much secret as is possible with a nosy court of backstabbers, she learned how to fight in a most unladylike fashion.

pre:
Name: Corrina Benalish
Soulknife 3        Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Half-Elf

STR: 10 INT: 12 
CON: 13 WIS: 12 
DEX: 18 CHA: 8

HP:  25/25         Fortitude: +3
AC:  14/14         Reflex:    +8
CMD: 17/10         Will:      +5

Initiative +6     Perception: +9
30' speed

- Mindblade  +9  ---  1d10+1 S  18-20/x2
 - L Mace     +8  ---  1d6    B     20/x2  
 - Crossbow   +8  80'  1d8    P  19-20/x2  

Trained Skills
 - Acrobatics   +9
 - Autohypnosis +7
 - Climb        +6
 - Perception   +9
 - Stealth      +9
 - Swim         +6

Feats
 - Bonus - Exotic Proficiency (Elven Curve Blade)
 - SlK1  - Weapon Focus (Mindblade)
 - SlK1  - Wild Talent
 - 1st   - Weapon Finesse
 - 3rd   - Agile Maneuvers

Class Abilities
 - Form Mind Blade
 - Shape Mind Blade
 - Throw Mind Blade
 - Blade Skill
   - Mindblade Finesse
 - Enhanced Mindblade +1
 - Psychic Strike +1d8

Traits
 - Elvish Reflexes
 - Mantis Bleeding

Gear

Mithral Chain Shirt     1100
Light Crossbow            35
 - 20 bolts                2
Light Mace                 5
Journal                   10
Bedroll                    0.1
Blanket                    0.5
Small Tent                10
Ink and inkpen             8.1
Explorer's outfit         --
Entertainer's outfit       3
Cloak of Resist +1      1000
Belt of Tumbling         800

Gold: 18.3

Vicissitude fucked around with this message at 08:04 on Jun 13, 2017

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Viktor Wlazek

Viktor is, by rights, the Baron of Lezko, like his father, and his father's father before him. He would be sitting at Castle Lezko today, if not for base and vile treachery. Raised to rule, Viktor expected to become the Baron after his father died. Unfortunately for him, his uncle was always a grasping man, jealous of his brother, and seeking to seize that which he did not earn by right. He had often schemed to take the barony, only to be outfoxed by Viktor's father every time. When Viktor's father died, under suspicious circumstances, the other man made his move. Descending on the unsuspecting Viktor, he manipulated events so that the young man would be cast out, and formally erased from the records.

Viktor fled into exile, where he was forced to take up a career as a common performer, but he has made it his goal to return to the Barony in triumph and regain that which is rightfully his.

Random Number: 1d3 3

Viktor is desperate for news of his homeland, and Orvald von Faelyn has contacts, well, everywhere, really. He's paid the other man to act as information broker, to collect reports from travelers and send the reports Viktor's way. The news isn't always good, which makes Viktor more desperate than ever.

pre:
Name:  Viktor Wlazek
Class: Bard
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: 11 INT: 12 
DEX: 14 WIS: 8 
CON: 12 CHA: 17 

HP: 15/15 
AC: 17
Fortitude: +2  Reflex: +5 Will: +2 

CMB: +2 CMD: 14

Initiative: +2 Perception: 

Class Features

Weapon Proficiency (Simple, Longsword, Rapier, Sap, Short Sword, Shortbow, Whip)
Armor Proficiency (Light Armor, Shields)
Bardic Knowledge
Bardic Performance
Cantrips
Countersong
Distraction
Fascinate
Inspire Courage +1
Versatile Performance (Act)
Well Versed
Inspire Competence +2

Skills

Disguise (CHA) 11=3+3+5
Perform (Act) (CHA) 9=3+3+3
Bluff (CHA)12=3+3+6
Diplomacy (CHA) 9=3+3+3
Stealth (DEX)  8=2+3+3
Knowledge (Arcana) (INT) 8=1+3+4
Knowledge (Nobility)(INT) 8=1+3+4
Intimidate (CHA)  9=3+3+3
Use Magic Device (CHA) 9=3+3+3
Spellcraft (INT) 5=1+1+3
Slight of Hand (DEX) 6=2+1+3

Trained Skills
Acrobatics (Dex), Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str),
Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex),
Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (all) (Int), Linguistics (Int),
Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), 
Stealth (Dex), and Use Magic Device (Cha).

Feats

Catch off Guard
Deceitful
Weapon Finesse

Traits

Fast Talker

Equipment
Combat: 

Rapier (20 gp)
Mithral Shirt (1100 gp)
Shield, Light Wooden (3 gp)

Misc.

Potion of Misdirection x2 (600 gp)
Ink (8 gp)
Inkpen (.1 gp)
20 Sheets of Parchment (40 gp)
Entertainer's Outfit (0 gp)
Noble's Outfit (75 gp)
Traveller's Outfit (1 gp)
Mask of Stony Demeanor (500 gp)

Wealth
638.9 xp

Spells Known

Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Message, Read Magic

1st Level: Beguiling Gift, Charm Person, Disguise Self, Grease

Epicurius fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Jun 10, 2017

Rhyos
Jan 2, 2006
It's probably my fault.
It's midnight, and recruitment is now closed!

This is going to be an enormous game, and I'm looking forward to getting the first game post up tomorrow! If it's not too much trouble, just for the sake of my own recordkeeping, can I get a clean repost of everyone's completed and updated character sheets after this post? It'll make it a lot easier to keep track of everyone's changes, and give everyone a consolidated single post to update and reference.

And here is our party!

Berenzen is Orvald von Faelyn, scoundrel, outcast, and spy from Parolit.
Wahad is Dr. Hyrgan Theopholous Thorntwhaite, alchemist, researcher, and for the last time, not a gnome, even if he is from Parolit.
Das Panzer is Lau D'Arc, a half-dead, half-living hunter of the unnatural, from Camineet.
Werewhale is Drumlin, a birdthrushbrained witch of a dwarf from an island, pretty island, where nobody goes.
Unknown Quantity is Joyce Johnston, a dubbed, errant farmhand who traded in her pitchfork for a lance, thanks to Camineet's Dragoons.
Anias is Caitlyn Merriweather Charming, a half-elf of two worlds, seeking a success her parents could have only dreamed of.
Shardix is Iggy Screams-At-Butterflies, an ancient elf who's forgotten more than most folks of Eppi could ever learn.
ChrisAsmadi is Thalinim, a 1010001010010 that slept in way too late. Installing update 1 of :ovr:
Ryuujin is Nero, a walking shadow that knows not what he has lost, but is nevertheless drawn to Landale.
Vicissitude might be Corrina Benalish if they ever get a background to me, as their number just might be the tiebreaker!
And finally, Epicurius is Viktor Wlazek, heir to a usurped barony, teller of untold tales, and quite possibly in over his head.

Game thread is up!

Rhyos fucked around with this message at 09:17 on Jun 10, 2017

Shardix
Sep 14, 2011

The end! No moral.

quote:

Name: Iggy Screams-At-Butterflies
Class: Warder 3 (Dervish Defender)
Alignment: True Neutral
Race: Elf

STR: 8 INT: 16
DEX: 16 WIS: 10
CON: 13 CHA: 10

HP: 31/31
AC: 19 (16 flat-footed, 16 touch)
Fortitude: +5 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
(Immunity to sleep effects, +2 vs enchantment effects)
CMB: +2 CMD: 15

Initiative: +5 Perception: +6

Punching Dagger: +7, 1d4+3, x3
Punching Dagger (TWF): +5/+5, 1d4+3, x3

Alternate Racial Traits
Desert Runner
Fleet-Footed

Class Features
Defensive Focus
Aegis +1 (10 ft.)
Two Weapon Defense
Armiger's Mark

Trained Skills
Climb +5
Knowledge (Geography) +4
Knowledge (Nature) +4
Perception +6
Perform (Dance) +10
Sense Motive +3
Stealth +4
Survival +6
Swim +5

Feats
Run
Combat Reflexes
Two-Weapon Fighting
Weapon Finesse
Deadly Agility
Endurance

Traits
Talented (Perform: Dance)
Agile Dancer

Equipment
Combat:
- Darkleaf Cloth Studded Leather (775gp)
(+3 armor, +7 max dex bonus, -0 ACP, -5% ASF, 10lbs)
- Masterwork Punching Dagger x2 (604gp)
- CloakRibbon of Resistance +1 (1000gp)
- Sleeves of Many Garments (200gp)

Misc.
- Backpack
- Bedroll
- Blanket
- Flint and Steel
- Trail Rations (5)
- Waterskin
- A tattoo that, if displayed in public, will get you arrested

Wealth
0 gp

quote:

Maneuvers Known
Offensive Roll
Swift Claws (readied)
Leaping Dragon
Hunting Party (readied)
Encouraging Roar (readied)
Pride Movement
Sun Dips Low (readied)

Stances Known

Running Hunter's Stance
Outer Sphere Stance

Wahad
May 19, 2011

There is no escape.

pre:
Name: Dr. Hyrgan Theopholous Thornthwaite
Alchemist 3      Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

STR: 8  INT: 14 
DEX: 18 CHA: 12 

HP:  22/22        Fortitude: +4
AC:  18/14        Reflex:    +4
CMD: 15/7         Will:      +2

Initiative: +6     Perception: +6
30 speed

Bomb:      +11, 2d6+3 damage (5/day, Splash Ref DC 13)
Sickle:     +3, 1d4-1 damage
Crossbow:   +8, 1d6 damage

Alternate Racial Traits:
Fleet of Foot (instead of Sure Footed/Slow Speed)
Skulker (instead of Fearless/Weapon Familiarity) 

Formulae Known
Adhesive Spittle
Bomber's Eye
Cure Light Wounds
Shield

Discoveries:
Shock Bomb

Trained Skills
Craft (Alchemy)  3+2+3+3=11
Disable Device   3+4+3+0=10
Knowledge:
     (Arcana)    3+2+3+0=8
     (Nature)    3+2+3+0=8
Perception       3+0+3+0=6
Sleight of Hand  3+4+3+0=10
Stealth          3+4+0+4=11

Feats
Point-Blank Shot
Weapon Focus (Bomb)

Traits
Firebug
Reactionary

Equipment
Combat: 
Crossbow Bolts (50) (5gp)
Masterwork Small Light Crossbow (135gp)
Masterwork Small Sickle (106gp) 
Oil of Taggit (3) (270gp)
Poisoning Studded Leather Armor (1075gp)
Potion of Cure Light Wounds (4) 
Shadow Essence (2) (500gp)

Alchemist's Kit (40gp)
- Alchemy Crafting Kit
- Backpack
- Bedroll
- Belt Pouch
- Flint and Steel
- Ink
- Inkpen
- Iron Pot
- Mess Kit
- Soap
- Torches (10)
- Trail Rations (5)
- Waterskin

Misc.
Cheese (5) (5sp)
Compass (10gp)
Explorer's Outfit (10gp) 
Halfling Trail Rations (10) (10gp)
Hemp Rope (50ft.) (1gp)
Journal (10gp)
Small Tent (10gp)
Waterproof Bag (5sp)
Wine (5) (1gp)

Wealth
716gp

Wahad fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jun 26, 2017

Unknown Quantity
Sep 2, 2011

!
Steven? Steven?!
STEEEEEEVEEEEEEEN!
Joyce Johnston, Knight-Errant

pre:
Name: Joyce Johnston
Cavalier 3      Alignment: Lawful Good

STR: 18  INT: 8 
CON: 12 WIS: 10 
DEX: 16 CHA: 10

HP:  24/24        Fortitude: +6
AC:  19/13          Reflex:    +5
CMD: 20/17         Will:      +1

Initiative: +3     Perception: +0
20 speed

Masterwork Lance:      +8, 1d8+6 damage 
Masterwork Greatsword:     +8, 2d6+6 damage
Masterwork Composite Shortbow +4 :   +7, 1d6+4 damage

Alternate Racial Traits:
Dual Talent (Instead of Ability Score/Bonus Feat/Skilled)

Class Features
Challenge 1/day (+1 to attacks on target when mounted)
Mount
Order (Order of the Sword)
Gendarme Bonus Feat (Ride-By Attack)
Order Ability (By My Honor)
Cavalier's Charge

Trained Skills
Diplomacy  3+0+3+06
Handle Animal   3+0+3+1=7
Ride  3+3+3+1=10
Sense Motive          3+3+0+0=6

Feats
Mounted Combat
Ride-By Attack
Spirited Charge

Traits
Deft Dodger
Beast Bond

Equipment
Combat: 
Masterwork Lance (310 gp)
Masterwork Greatsword (350 gp)
Masterwork Composite Bow (+4) (675 gp)
40 Arrows (2 gp)
+1 Breastplate (1500 gp)

Misc.
Masterwork Backpack (50 gp)
Bedroll (.1 gp)
Military Saddle (20 gp)
Leather Armor Horse Barding (40 gp)
4 Saddlebags (16 gp)
5 days trail rations (2.5 gp)
5 days horse feed (.25 gp)
5 days bird feed (.25 gp)
Careless Whisper, the Hawk (18 gp) (Fly +7, +14 Perception, Seek Trick)
Falconry Gauntlet (10 gp)
Soldier Uniform (Free)

Wealth
3 gp,  9 sp
pre:
Name: Thunderstruck
STR: 21  INT: 2 
CON: 21 WIS: 17 
DEX: 19 CHA: 11

HP:  22/22        Fortitude: +8
AC:  19/13          Reflex:    +7
CMD: 21/17         Will:      +4

Initiative: +4  Senses: Low-light vision, Scent     Perception: +8
50 speed

Two Hooves:      +7, 1d4+5 damage 

Bonus Features
Link
Mounted Challenge
Barding Training

Trained Skills
Acrobatics  2+4+3+09
Escape Artist   1+4+0+0=5
Perception          5?+0+3+0=8

Feats
Light Armor Training
Endurance
Run
Narrow Frame
Stable Gallop

Tricks
Attack
Come
Defend
Down
Guard
Heel
Stay
Work

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013

Drumlin, Dwarf Witch

Link to original, with background

pre:
Name: Drumlin
Class: Witch 3     Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Dwarf

HP: 21        Fortitude: +3
AC: 12        Reflex:    +3
CMD: 10       Will:      +4

STR 7(-2)    DEX 14(+2)    CON 14(+2)
INT 16(+3)   WIS 12(+1)    CHA 10(+0)

Initiative +2     Perception: +1
20 speed

BAB: +1
Handaxe:           -1, 1d6-2 slashing damage
Crossbow, light:   +3, 1d8 piercing damage

Class Features:
Patron: Portent(1:Ill Omen)
Hexes: Charm, Flight
Witch's Familiar: Thrush(+3 to Diplomacy)

Spells Known
1st: Cure Light Wounds, Cause Fear, Ill Omen(patron), Karmic Blessing, Mage Armor, Ray of Enfeeblement, Summon Monster I, Unseen Servant, Web Bolt
2nd: Blindness/Deafness, Hold Person

Spells Prepared - DC13+level
Cantrips: Daze, Guidance, Detect Magic, Stabilize
1st(3): Ill Omen, Mage Armor, Summon Monster I
2nd(2): Blindness/Deafness, Hold Person

Trained Skills
                      Total | Ability Mod | Ranks | Trained | Misc.
Craft(jewelry)(C)     +8/+10       +3         2       +3     +2(tools), another +2 when Craftsman applies
Diplomacy(C)           +8          +0         2       +3     +3(familiar)
Escape Artist          +3          +2         1
Heal(C)                +5          +2         1       +3
Knowledge(arcana)(C)   +9          +3         3       +3
Knowledge(history)(C)  +7          +3         1       +3
Knowledge(local)(C)    +7          +3         1       +3
Knowledge(nature)(C)   +9          +3         3       +3
Knowledge(planes)(C)   +7          +3         1       +3
Spellcraft(C)          +9          +3         3       +3

Racial Features:
Defensive Training(+4 dodge AC vs. giants)
Greed (+2 racial bonus to Appraise non-magical goods with metal or gems)
Craftsman(+2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks related to metal or stone. Replaces Greed.)
Hardy(+2 racial to saves vs. poison, spells, and SLAs)
Hatred (+1 racial to attacks vs. orcs and goblinoids)
Stability(+4 racial to CMD against bull rush and trip while standing on ground)
Stonecunning (+2 racial to Perception to notice unusual stonework. Always roll when within 10')
Weapon Familiarity (Prof. with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers. 'Dwarven' weapons are martial)

Languages: Common, Dwarven, Gnome, Terran, Undercommon

Feats
Spell Focus(enchantment) (+1 to DC of enchantment spells)
Craft Wondrous Item

Traits
Affable (+2 Diplomacy to gather info, do so in half time. Diplomacy and Knowledge(local) are class skills)
Marked by Unknown Forces (SLA: light 3/day, only on mark on palm of left hand)

Equipment Weight 23/23
Minor Bag of Holding (3lbs.) (35.5/50) (1000gp)
    Bedroll  (5lbs.) (0.1 gp)
    Candles (10) (0.1gp)
    chalk (10) (0.1gp)
    a flint and steel (1 gp)
    ink (8gp)
    an inkpen (0.1gp)
    soap  (0.5lbs.) (0.01 gp)
    trail rations (5 days) (5lbs.) (2.5gp)
    a waterskin (4lbs.) (1 gp)
    Masterwork jeweler's tools (5lbs.) (55 gp)
    Rope, silk, 50ft. (5lbs.) (10gp)
    2x Alchemist's fire (2lbs.) (40gp)
    2x Holy water (2lbs.) (50gp)
    Courtier's outfit w/ jewelry (6lbs.) (80gp)
    a smoky quartz (50gp)
    a gold necklace (50gp)
    2x agates (20gp)
    a lapis lazuli (10gp)
    a chrysoprase (10gp)
Wand of Cure Light Wounds(CL1)(49/50 charges) (750 gp)
Familiar satchel (6lbs.) (25 gp)
Spell component pouch (2lbs.) (5gp)
Outfit, Artisan's (4lbs.) (1gp)
Scroll of Reduce Person (25gp)
Scroll of Dispel Magic (375gp)
Scroll of Remove Curse (375gp)
Crossbow, light (4lbs.) (35gp)
Handaxe (3lbs.) (6gp)

Wealth: 13gp 9cp

--------------------

Harold
Male thrush (Ultimate Magic 120)
N Diminutive magical beast (animal)
Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +5
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 16, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +4 size, +2 Natural Armor)
HP 9 (3d8-6) half Drumlin's HP
Fort -1, Ref +3, Will +5
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Melee bite +3 (1d2–5)
Space 1 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 1, Dex 15, Con 6, Int 7, Wis 15, Cha 6
BAB +1; CMB –1; CMD 4
Feats Skill Focus (Perception)
Skills Diplomacy -1, Escape Artist +3, Fly +12, Perception +5, Spellcraft +1
Languages Dwarven
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Empathic Link
Share Spells
Alertness(while master is within arm's reach, he gains the benefits of Alertness feat(+2 Perception, Sense Motive))
Improved Evasion(Half damage from failed Reflex saves, no damage on successful ones)
Deliver Touch Spells

Werewhale fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Jun 20, 2017

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

pre:
Name: Orvald Von Faelyn
Stalker 3          Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

HP:  24/24         Fortitude: +2
AC:  17/13         Reflex:    +7
CMD: 16/12         Will:      +7

Initiative +10     Perception: +9
30 speed

Masterwork Rapier +2 1d6+3 17-20(x2) P
Masterwork Dagger +2 1d4+1 18-20(x2) P/S

Maneuvers Known
Dimensional Strike        
Disturbing Blow                 
Hunting Serpent Blow
Inner Sense
Offensive Roll
Sting of the Rattler
Swift Claws
Fading Strike

Stances Known
Inner Sphere Stance
Outer Sphere Stance

Trained Skills
Acrobatics +9
Bluff +5
Disable Device +9
Heal +9
Perception +9
Sense Motive +9
Stealth +9

Feats
Improved Initiative
Weapon Finesse
Deadly Agility

Traits
Anatomist
Indomitable Faith

Magic Items
Belt of Tumbling
pre:
Maneuvers Readied
Dimensional Strike
Hunting Serpent Blow
Offensive Roll
Swift Claws
Fading Strike

Anias
Jun 3, 2010

Have you ever really disappointed your parents? Caitlyn has. Her mother is an artist. A fine crafter of jewels, delicate engravings of runic might traced along the inside of the finest of noble coutre, just this side of ostentatious, just that side of deadly. Her father left his people to love his mortal wife. Yet Caitlyn is neither as fast and cunning as her father, nor as gifted as her mother. Oh she has magic, like every Charming. Truthfully, she has more than most. It's a wild magic though. She was sent to school, of course. Like every Charming is sent. She failed out, the only Charming failure in a millennia. She went to her father's people, at his advice, and learned something of their magics. The long slow control showed promise. She would happily have stayed, until they pointed out that she would never graduate. The course of study is one hundred years, and she'd be dead and dust by then. They too sent her home when they found her digging too deeply into the secrets of a longer life. It's not her fault she found the book of necromancy, but she's certainly going to be reminded of it.

"They say that children are the sum of their parents, but their life never becomes quite real until they get away from them. Yuelral help me but I hope that's true. I feel like I've lived enough imaginary lives."

Caitlyn didn't go home, and so she disappointed her parents greatly.

quote:

Caitlyn Merriweather Charming
Female half-elf
Magus (eldritch archer, hexcrafter) 1
Oracle (pei zin practitioner, spirit guide) 2
VMC Wizard

NG Medium humanoid (elf, human)
Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +3
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 26 (3d8+2)
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +3;
+1 trait bonus vs. illusion effects
+2 racial bonus vs. necromancy and curse spells and spell like abilities and to remove negative levels
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee cold iron cestus +2 (1d4+1/19-20) or
. . cold iron kunai +2 (1d4+1) or
. . cold iron morningstar +2 (1d8+1) or
. . silver sickle +2 (1d6)
Ranged paueliel composite longbow +5 (1d8+1/×3)
Special Attacks arcane pool (+1, 2 points), spell combat
Oracle (Pei Zin Practitioner, Spirit Guide) Spells Known (CL 2nd; concentration +5)
. . 1st (5/day)—color spray (DC 16), cure light wounds, protection from evil, shadow trap (DC 15)
. . 0 (at will)—create water, detect magic, ghost sound (DC 14), light, mage hand, read magic, stabilize
. . Mystery Heavens
. . S spirit magic spell; Spirit Life Wandering Spirit
Magus (Eldritch Archer, Hexcrafter) Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +2)
. . 1st—silent image (DC 13), vanish[APG] (DC 13)
. . 0 (at will)—arcane mark, prestidigitation, ray of frost
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 12, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 7, Cha 16
Base Atk +1; CMB +2; CMD 15
Feats Extra Revelation[APG], Spell Focus (illusion)
Traits magical lineage, pattern speaker
Skills Acrobatics +0 (-4 to jump),
. . . Craft (bows) +7
. . . Craft (jewelry) +5
. . . Knowledge (arcana) +5
. . . Knowledge (dungeoneering) +5
. . . Knowledge (local) +5
. . . Knowledge (nature) +5
. . . Knowledge (planes) +5
. . . Knowledge (religion) +5
. . . Linguistics +2
. . . Perception +3
. . . Profession (herbalist) +8
. . . Profession (merchant) +2
. . . Spellcraft +7
. . . Use Magic Device +6

Languages Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan
SQ Blightborn, Bonded spirit hex (life link[ACG]), Elf blood, Healer's way (1d6), Hex arcana
. . illustrious urbanite, master herbalist, oracle's curse (haunted), ranged spell combat, ranged weapon bond,
. . revelation (awesome display), specialized school (scryer[APG]), spirit (Life)
Combat Gear adamantine durable arrow (10), cold iron durable arrow (50), potion of cure light wounds, silver blunt arrows[APG] (50), acid, alchemist's fire (2), holy water; Other Gear mwk ironwood kikko armor[UC], light wooden quickdraw shield[APG], cold iron cestus[APG], cold iron kunai (4), cold iron morningstar, paueliel composite longbow (+1 Str), silver sickle, efficient quiver, ioun torch ioun stone[APG], bedroll, belt pouch, flint and steel, glass cutter[UE], glue paper[UE] (5), grappling hook, holy symbol with compartment[UE], holy symbol, cold iron, ink, inkpen, jewelry[UE], magus starting spellbook, masterwork backpack[APG], mess kit[UE], pot, silk rope (50 ft.), soap, spell component pouch, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, wrist sheath, spring loaded, wrist sheath, spring loaded, 6 gp
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Arcane Pool +1 (2/day) (Su) Infuse own power into a held weapon, granting enhancement bonus or selected item powers.
Awesome Display -3 (Su) Your Illusion (pattern) spells treat observers as -3 HD lower than their actual HD.
Blightborn +2 to save vs. necromancy, curses, and temp negative levels.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Deliver Touch Spells Through Familiar (Su) Your familiar can deliver touch spells for you.
Elf Blood Half-elves count as both elves and humans for any effect related to race.
Empathic Link with Familiar (Su) You have an empathic link with your Arcane Familiar.
Familiar Bonus: +3 to Appraise checks You gain the Alertness feat while your familiar is within arm's reach.
Haunted Retrieving stored gear is a Standard action or worse, dropped items land 10' away.
Healer's Way (1d6 hit points, 4/day) (Su) As a standard action (swift on self), touch channels positive energy to heal.
Hex Arcana You can substitute Hexes for Magus Arcana.
Illustrious Urbanite You may leave buildings & structures undamaged when casting spells of the chosen school.
Life Link (2 max bonds, 100 feet) (Su) Bond drains your HP to heal others.
Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in dim light, distinguishing color and detail.
Master Herbalist (Su) Can ID potions using Profession (herbalist) and in 1 rd.
Ranged Spell Combat (Ex) Must use ranged weapon for spell combat.
Ranged Weapon Bond (- Custom / magic weapon - [Str +1]) (Ex) Must have bonded object to cast spells, doesn't interfere with somatic components.
Scryer Associated School: Divination
Share Spells with Familiar Can cast spells with a target of "You" on the familiar with a range of touch.
Spell Combat (Ex) Use a weapon with one hand at -2 and cast a spell with the other.
Spell Focus (Illusion) Spells from one school of magic have +1 to their save DC.

--------------------

Rella
Female raven (Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 133)
N Tiny magical beast (animal)
Init +2; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 14, flat-footed 14 (+2 Dex, +2 natural, +2 size)
hp 13 (1d8-1)
Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Melee bite +5 (1d3-4)
Space 2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 2, Dex 15, Con 8, Int 7, Wis 15, Cha 7
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 7
Feats Skill Focus (Perception), Weapon Finesse[*]
Skills Acrobatics +2 (-6 to jump), Fly +6, Linguistics -1, Perception +9, Spellcraft +1, Use Magic Device +1
Languages Sylvan
SQ improved evasion
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Fly (40 feet, Average) You can fly!
Improved Evasion (Ex) No damage on successful reflex save; half on failed save.

Character Links:

Hyrgan Thornthwaite: Caitlyn did some of her undergrad (and is still technically a member) at Ryuon Tower in Camineet where her mother holds an honorary professorship. She transferred to the Quiet School @ Eppi before Dr Hyrgan received his degree, so she'll be surprised but glad her old friend made it.

Iggy Screams-at-Butterflies is a great aunt, and truly ancient, as far as Caitlyn knows. She was mentioned by her father as the loving aunt of his childhood, strict about bedtime but always willing to listen. some hundreds of years ago.

Caitlyn's Lucky number is 3: for the number of younger siblings she has.

Anias fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Jul 11, 2017

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
:D
Thalinim "Thal"

Android Kineticist (Gambler).

Sheet Link: Link

Lucky Number: 2

A Tale (Background)

Das Panzer
Nov 11, 2016

Das Panzer posted:

Sheet Here.

Fitting in has never really been something Lau D'Arc was particularly good at. With his own heritage being that of the Bastard son of a creature of the night, and his own mother wanting hardly anything to do with him, once he was able to take care of himself, D'Arc stood out on the streets of Landale like a sore thumb. For a few years, this meant that the young half-blood had difficulty keeping down a solid job. Still, despite difficulties, Lau simply kept on as he had before, finding work with whoever would hire him.

However, D'Arc did not stay in Landale long after he came of age. A few weeks after his sixteenth birthday, he was hired on as a cheap guard for a small caravan of refugees heading away from the contested city, and into the relative safety of Camineet. During the trip, the inexperienced Dhampir took what little training he could learn from the other guards to heart, and parted ways with the caravan a more knowledgeable and balanced fighter, upon it's arrival in Camineet. Wanting a quiet, peaceful living, away from most prying eyes, Lau found his way to one of the smaller villages in the Camineet heartland. Once there, he tried his hand at farming- and found himself lacking, though he was a quick study when it came to engineering work, such as building and repairing, and made a fair living as a local handyman.

Well, turns out that a Handyman makes a half-decent zombie killer, all things considered. Lau was working late at one of the village's farms, fixing a leak in their tool shed, when a pair of zombies shambled their way out of the undergrowth nearby. Armed with a hammer and handsaw, D'Arc made short work of the undead, before informing the local clergyman for proper burial- and finishing the tool shed. As the years passed by, D'Arc found himself a more... well paying living, hunting down the undead around the fringe villages of Camineet, saving up his coin for something special: a set of Steel Full Plate, made to custom order from a Camineet Blacksmith. Following that, a well-smithed Falchion, once he again had the coin.

And then, one day, the war was just... over. For a week, Lau debated heavily whether or not to head home. Eventually, he decided it'd be at least wise to see how much had changed, if nothing else. So, he took a month to head home.

For all it had changed, Landale was still Landale. And Landale was still no home to Lau D'Arc. The only good thing, really, to come from his trip, was an idea curious little invention called a "Arquebus", or, as they were colloquially known, "guns". Having purchased one of the rare weapons off a local merchant, along with enough ammunition to last him a couple days, D'Arc headed back to Camineet, and got back to his usual line of work: returning the undead to their rest, one way or another.

When he did (quickly) run out of ammunition, he went searching for alchemist-types, looking to purchase more of the components to smith his own ammunition, coming across a curious halfling alchemist that went by Dr. Thorntwhaite. The man in question agreed to supply him with the requested amount of black powder, in exchange for allowing him to study the inner workings and fine details of D'Arc's pistol. D'Arc, curious himself, and seeing no harm in the study, agreed, and the two parted ways amicably, both armed with more knowledge of the finicky and rare weapon than before.

My lucky number is Two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

Finished my sheet. Completely forgot, as one does over a 3-day weekend :v

• Locked thread