Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
They Might Be

i'm a posting old-man (:regd04:) and i'm stuck at minus eighteen posts. i think it's high time to zero out the count.

i've got some decent photoshop skills and i love tasking myself with effort posts.

hit me with ideas in this thread for posts i can add fun content to that will count towards my permanent record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

They Might Be

posting smiling
sass the mods

They Might Be

i sorta tried that in the mx byob pagent and my postcount is still the same...

They Might Be

edit: for clarification, i'm looking for nice photoshop threads in default forums that i can contribute posts to.. or i'll just keep making byob shops :evilbuddy:

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jun 3, 2017

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
trying to do it legit. crazy, but admirable.

do a BYOB shop based on that Hubble Deep Field starfield image, maat.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

They Might Be

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Kthulhu5000 posted:

trying to do it legit. crazy, but admirable.

do a BYOB shop based on that Hubble Deep Field starfield image, maat.

This and please have it zoom in to an image of big dick daddy dongle's dongarium + "big rear end" + "big ol' rear end" : $3.69 and finally onto a tattoo that reads "BYOB, wish you were here!" in honor of the return of Drilldo Squirt who was held hostage by his own inhibitions and the neighbor's dog in an adandoned snack food kiosk on the seedy side of town.

Thank you and God bless.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
this is stickied in gbs :)

They Might Be

Sham bam bamina! posted:

this is stickied in gbs :)

thanks!! this is exactly the type of stuff I'm looking for. will work up some content when I get home.

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
so what do i win

They Might Be

Sham bam bamina! posted:

so what do i win

this catdog plush has your name all over it

also, seventeen to go!

They Might Be fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Jun 5, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sham bam bamina!