Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Rachel Maddow has been dead for about 10 days now, probably from being poisoned by Russia while MSNBC is covering it up for ratings.

Where the gently caress is she.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Probably choosing to be gay, op.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Maddow has found the piss tape, but now has to lay low to evade Russian agents

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

putin turned her into data and sealed her away. she has been prowling the forums waiting for someone to say her name to unleash her upon the world once again. you FOOL

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

TWIST FIST posted:

putin turned her into data and sealed her away. she has been prowling the forums waiting for someone to say her name to unleash her upon the world once again. you FOOL

code:
h a c k t h e p l a n e t r a c h e l

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
She's not dead, she has simply disappeared into the mountains, the native home of the hillfolk, ready to return in our time of need.

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

the mods must ban users in sequence so that their initials spell out the russian national anthem in order to seal rachel maddow away for good

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

rudatron posted:

She's not dead, she has simply disappeared into the mountains, the native home of the hillfolk, ready to return in our time of need.

This is like the dino mechs retreating back into the sea when they need to be forming the Megazord.

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Wow, needy

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
lucky

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

hopefully fired so she stops talking about this stupid topic every weeknight for an hour

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer
*in a septic tank full of poo poo and piss* i swear the trump taxes are here somewhere

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Donkwich posted:

*in a septic tank full of poo poo and piss* i swear the trump taxes are here somewhere

Well, that would explain how she got sick...

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
drat i got excited for a sec

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Rachel Maddow is the most handsome woman on television

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Al! posted:

Rachel Maddow is the most handsome woman on television
but shes not :confused:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

close thread

https://twitter.com/maddow/status/872110687849508865

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

she is risen

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Will report back if this is a Weekend at Bernie's or robot replacement situation.

Unless the robot is sexy, of course.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

rip rachel maddow, who died

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
what a shame

she made some good cocktails

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
maddow's only cocktail is the weak tea

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

maddow is dead rip maddow :sadwave:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i can't believe rachel maddow is fuckin dead

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

rip maddow, trampled to death by mike pences wife

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
Sometimes dead is better.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
the donald trump tax forms she was carrying up the stairwell were too heavy and she slipped, fell down the stairs and got crushed by the avalanche of bigly taxes

fucken :rip:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

succ
Nov 11, 2016

by Cyrano4747

Not so fast. How do we know it's really her? Ten days gone, she was most likely sent to a Russian indoctrination Gulag.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
First Hillary, now Maddow. What a week.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Fast Luck posted:

rip rachel maddow, who died

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

maddow dead, so what

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
https://twitter.com/maddow/status/872186867936100354

Desperately trying to decode this.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Great Maddow's Ghost! Her spirit is trapped in the twitter :ohdear:

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

Great Maddow's Ghost! Her spirit is trapped in the twitter :ohdear:

oh god she's going to find my tumblr fanart Maddow/Steven Universe crossover.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS!!

Dogwood Fleet
Sep 14, 2013
Android unit seems to be functioning so far. Also pulling off a convincingly still sick.

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

*Maddow MOANS AND STAGGERS unto stage, poo poo dripping off her clothes, she raises an ENCRUSTED VHS with both hands.*

*With a SMUG GRIN Maddow yells into the camera, PISS SPUTTERING from her mouth*

"The PISS TAPE is real, just as THE ORB promised, the Wise and Beautiful ELDER ORB, Who I now serve in a state of UTTER BLISS. "

*THE PISS does not cease to flow from Maddow's body as she KISSES THE TAPE repeatedly, the electric equipment sparking before catching fire. Much of the staff SCREACH AS THEY PERISH in the ensuing firestorm as tears of joy drop from Maddow's NOW BLEEDING EYES.*

"The PISS TAPE is real.." *she WHISPERS SEXUALLY to the VHS tape as the flames MELT THE SKIN off her flesh.*

"And THE ORB has chosen ME."

*Maddow laughs as the building COLLAPSES ON TOP OF HER and silences the SCREAMS OF THE DYING*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Brother Friendship posted:

*Maddow MOANS AND STAGGERS unto stage, poo poo dripping off her clothes, she raises an ENCRUSTED VHS with both hands.*

*With a SMUG GRIN Maddow yells into the camera, PISS SPUTTERING from her mouth*

"The PISS TAPE is real, just as THE ORB promised, the Wise and Beautiful ELDER ORB, Who I now serve in a state of UTTER BLISS. "

*THE PISS does not cease to flow from Maddow's body as she KISSES THE TAPE repeatedly, the electric equipment sparking before catching fire. Much of the staff SCREACH AS THEY PERISH in the ensuing firestorm as tears of joy drop from Maddow's NOW BLEEDING EYES.*

"The PISS TAPE is real.." *she WHISPERS SEXUALLY to the VHS tape as the flames MELT THE SKIN off her flesh.*

"And THE ORB has chosen ME."

*Maddow laughs as the building COLLAPSES ON TOP OF HER and silences the SCREAMS OF THE DYING*
just rated this thread a 5

• Locked thread