Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Napolean Bonerfarts posted:

My display name on Twitter is Malcolm "Xbox One" X; I think it will be like that for a very long time. I'm excited for the Xbonex even though I won't be getting one at launch. Sucks that you have to buy the Kinect adapter to use Kinect tho

my xbox gt is xbox unsuck, signing in with kinect is always good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
whats the deal with the enhanced games if you dont have a 4k tv?

do you still get the other improvements like textures/frame rate blah blah?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
cant get capcom cheap so no thanks

theres almost no margin in the one x, its seeming easier to beg for a gifted one over a discount via partner channels

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
im going to buy the xbonex

is it worth pre-downloading the enhanced updates as i assume they are loving massive?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

ixnay posted:

If you have 2 xbones on the same network, you can also straight up copy games across the network from one to the other now instead of shuffling an external HD back and forth or redownloading from the internet.

make sure its wired and then copy the poo poo you want to play immediately via hdd

BrownieVK posted:

That's just my receiver, the tv does 4K with the exception of HDR. I've never seen HDR in person so I don't know if I'm missing anything mind-blowing with not having it.

it makes a bigger difference than 4k, id take 60fps/hdr updates over 4k resolutions at 30fps/no hdr

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Fake news. X gonna give it to ya

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
will the free game pass trial still be about for state of decay 2?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

bango skank posted:

The combat in The Witcher never really grabbed me. I have 3 on ps4 but I haven't really played more than 20 minutes of it, so maybe I haven't given it enough of a chance but :shrug:

give it a chance

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

veni veni veni posted:

If anyone wants a copy of State of Decay complete edition PM me.

eh sure pm sent

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
voice commands suck but I was sad when they changed it to cortana because saying my gt stopped triggering voice for randoms

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Beastie posted:

This Ashen game seems pretty neat.

I played a bit, the coop idea is neat

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Make Chromehounds BC please and thankyou

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

American McGay posted:

I'll be playing it. It looks good.

I’ll be giving it a shot as well

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Skate 1 still the best skate imo, the others lean too hard into tony hawks style for my liking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Escobarbarian posted:

Wait so can you not even properly explore space in Starfield?

No, you don’t get to spend months travelling between locations to find “rocks but different”. Todd should be ashamed.