Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twenty Four

A sizeable group of people that want to watch me masturbate so bad that they would organize and stage a protest in front of my house. It is both an honor and a curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peg Sliderskew
Very tangentially related indeed but a current BBC headline runs 'Ten Ways Teresa May blew her majority'.

Teresa May is the current UK dictator.

Courtesy of Manifisto

google THIS

it's important to remember that while we might not agree with these people, and even though by any reasonable standard they are wrong, if their right to petition a citizen to tiddle there wink is not protected, no speech is protected.

little munchkin

Twenty Four posted:

A sizeable group of people that want to watch me masturbate so bad that they would organize and stage a protest in front of my house. It is both an honor and a curse.

they always claim that it's not about wanting to watch, but the truth is you'll always need to "accidentally" leak a video or else there will always be conspiracy theorists claiming that there's no evidence

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"The referee's a wanker (we hope)
The referee's a wanker (we hope)"

Senior Management

The Alt-Right gazes into your soul. They peer deep into the void and drag out the one basic truth you cannot deny. Tearfully, you begin to jack off as the crowd goes wild. You have been touched to the very core.

:jerry:

Senior Management

Not long after the Alt-Right groups demanded that we jack off a storm of counter protesters arrived. But both crowds, the alt left and alt right, they all chanted with a fiery passion. We had no choice but to constantly and frantically alternate between our left and right hands. This was the only way to appease both groups until the riot police could arrive.

:jerry:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
They have sticks.

very turned on rn

Darkman Fanpage
why take the red pill when i can take the blue pill and stay erect for longer??

Ultra Spoot

*In 39 year old failson voice* Uh sorry, my mom said I can't jerk off or talk about how whites rule. BUT she didn't say nothin about THIS *sticks rear end out window*

Junkyard Poodle

op,

have you considered stimulating your prostate as a good faith gesture?

sending blessing your way

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Hey hey, ho ho! Those tiki torches got to go!
Hey hey, **unscrews fleshlight cap** ho ho,
**unscrews lube lid and squirts a healthy dollop of lube into fleshlight**
These tiki torches have to go! Hey hey
**starts extinguishing tiki torches with lube-saturated fleshlight with a loud TSSSSSS!**
Ho ho, these tiki torches have GOT to go!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Macnult

"I will no longer stand around and be oppressed!" screeched a middle-aged white male before thrusting his junk into a tiki torch

little munchkin
bad news everyone, the tension between the alt-right and the counter-protesters has risen after some radical antifascists knocked over a statue of a confederate general that I was jacking off to

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Am I jacking it or am I shaking up a can of Silly String to launch in the masked faces of my enemies? Are you brave enough to stand around and find out?

cda

by Hand Knit
best thread necro I've ever seen

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

*tears my nazi lover shirt off in front of reporter* NO! I am NOT actually a racist! I just came here to see a guy jack off!

Macnult

reporter: ...this protest led by the alt-right demonstrates a fairly recent addition to their agenda, many protestors equipped with what appears to be a modified version of the swastika.

[cut to a minimalist flag design of four dudes jacking off]

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Left, Right? Does it really matter. Everyone of all ideologies are demanding that I jack myself off.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

this just in the state of New Hampshire has changed its motto in light of recent events: 'jack off or die'

little munchkin

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

this just in the state of New Hampshire has changed its motto in light of recent events: 'jack off or die'

Bernie Sanders is protesting this new change, saying working class families shouldn't have to choose between jacking off and dying

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I heard they've been introducing a cure for racists. .it's a little ditty called prostate massage with accompanied jack off

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
A dude mashes his scrotum between his wrists. "There's got to be a better way!"

Smash cut to the Bad Dragon logo

crimes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
On the one hand I'm excited and want to participate, on the other hand performance anxiety

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
me: "jerks off whilst screaming tearfully into the evening sky*

crowd: LONG LIVE GENERAL LEE!!

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
my grandpappy didn't fight and die in the civil war so that i would live in a land where people would NOT JERK OFF

-----

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
When the alt right says they are the master race
Jack off! Jack off! right in that alt right's face!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
YouTube citing an article and making acute points on why he should be jerking me off right now

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we need to end this violence and bring the left and the right together, please!

please! just use both hands to jack off!!!!!!!!!!

eonwe

crowd chants: blow your load or we blow out your brains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junkyard Poodle

hey hey
👏 👏
ho ho
👏 👏
dispense the ropes

or you got to go

hey hey
👏 👏
ho ho
👏 👏
dispense the ropes

or you got to go

hey hey
👏 👏
ho ho
👏 👏
dispense the ropes

or you got to go

cumshitter

by Fluffdaddy
i stared them down from my window while slowly eating a bowl of cereal and they disbursed. they recognized me as theri own

now a group of pourd boys is kneeling before doorstep. they say i amm their leader now. i told them i cant be the leader of their pride. this confused them so i explained what lions were. they were still confused so i closed the door and came to post this.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

cumshitter posted:

i told them i cant be the leader of their pride.

glory.

-----

• Locked thread