Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

rovert posted:

Glad Meltzer sat on this.

I guess whatever it was didn't fall through. I'm sure Dave just got worked like always

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

Veryslightlymad posted:

What do you do with Bayley, original story put aside? I don't think you can really continue on something like that organically, and she desperately needs something to freshen up her character. If they're going for "Lovable dork" they have to actually make her lovable.

Scrape away the excellent character work NXT did on Bayley, and you're left with the ugly truth; a wrestler with a finisher that is a belly to belly suplex.

......a belly to belly suplex.

Make her Roman Reign's girlfriend, but the Big Dog is kind of an ignorant jock who clearly doesn't care about her and just wants to get laid, but get this, Bayley is a nerd virgin and doesn't want to do it, even though the Big Dog is the sexiest man alive.

You could get months of hilarious skits out of this I'm sure

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

KungFu Grip posted:

didn't like people instantly dismiss that poo poo because it came from the Sun and Dailymail in the UK which are full of poo poo rag sheets that didn't even double check if the photo of Bray's "wife" was his sister?

I would assume he's either getting divorced or he's not and everything they quote seems like a public statement assuming he is actually getting divorced

It's not like it was one of those 13 WWE SUPERSTARS WHO QUIETLY PASSED AWAY THIS YEAR, #6 WILL SHOCK YOU stories

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
They should have just made the MITB match itself dual brand and the winner becomes a 'free agent' who could cash in on any belt in the company

But instead they're just going to give John Cena that gimmick because lol Smackdown

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
My issue with the women's MITB match was mainly that putting Tamina in a match with a bunch of ladders is loving terrifying and also the match sucked

Yeah, the ending was bad too, but let's say Carmella climbs up and gets it herself or even Becky wins, does it somehow become a good match? I think WWE feels ladder matches are just magic where you can do whatever you want and it's a good match, but having a clusterfuck style match with two really bad workers in it is a bad idea.

• Locked thread