Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SatoshiMiwa posted:

WWE has probably the best talent it's ever had and the best overall talent in the world yet it's booking is the worst

Yep.

I will say I liked the Joe/Brock thing and Ambrose/Miz. And the NBA has created something/someone I hate more than Brock so there's that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Whether you love him or hate him, you've gotta respect The Big Dogrant, Foochs.

*extremely Bobby Lashley voice* NYOOOOO!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I didn't hate Raw that much but maybe it's because I'm bothered by IRL poo poo and so disgusted by the NBA Finals that it's like when you have a stomach virus for a long time and then finally keep down some toast and it's not that bad.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Strawberry Panda posted:

He's a Chris Paul fan.

And I loving LOATHE the Warriors.

Also LeBron is realtalk the best basketball player in the world. But it was more anger about the Dubs winning than Cavs losing.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ThePariah posted:

I think Kevin Durant has passed Lebron as the best player in the NBA.

gently caress right off. You might as well say Dean is a better wrestler than AJ Styles. And consider the source.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Lmao this owns.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Please let this be a lesson to Vince.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

That DICK! posted:

ive got your back pal. i hope you and fooches work out your disagreements

i dont have plat because if i get it ill get banned again

I want dromal to be happy I just think Gonzo has been a bad influence. Also I say friend to friend, if your friends have clearly been shitlords and can't post for a few hours as a result maybe just let it go. No bad blood I just want us to foster a culture of joyous posting and accepting things we may disagree with in stride.

But that's just me and I'm also not a mod so who cares. :)

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Strawberry Panda posted:

Just press the ignore button on Gonzo if you don't want to see his posts.

This is something I should probably do, tbf.

Anyway, I'm hype for MITB despite myself.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
So our power came back on a while ago and I IMMEDIATELY watched the main. Just finished it. loving hell what a match. Every person in that match was both better and more over than Jinder. gently caress Jinder. That show was saved by the main.

I do hate a heel champ with a heel MITB holder but I'm not shocked at all Corbin won. Best showings were from Sami, AJ, and Nakamura. The funniest part is I like everything SD is doing except the top title program which is rear end.

Also it's loving pathetic and sad how much the title match was BEAT FOR BEAT the Backlash match. It was the same match. Also also Jinder is straight up the worst wrestler in the company. I'm gonna say it and stick to that.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 08:40 on Jun 19, 2017

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Seriously Jinder is Mason Ryan levels of awful and he's WWE Champion. WWE isn't even pretending that he's not just a midcarder belt pillow.

He's awful on the mic, he's awful in the ring, he's repulsive to look at, and this run is a joke. I hope Jinder gets destroyed and never sniffs the title again.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 08:55 on Jun 19, 2017

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ThePariah posted:

I just watched a fight for the title between one of the greatest of all time, and a young up-and-comer who is hated, but is proving himself to be just as great as anyone else in the world right now. How he won the title might be questionable, but I think he'll go down in history as one of the all-time greats.

Congratulations, Kevin Durant.

I loving hate you.

Also Baron winning is fine, and Summerslam is going to have AJ/Nakamura and it's going to own.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Under the vegetable posted:

he deserves the belt a hell of a lot more than randy does.

No.

HerraS posted:

The Maharaja is a better champion than Ambrose ever was

Also no.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Under the vegetable posted:

i'd rather cheer for dolph ziggler or yes, jinder, than randy

It's okay to be wrong.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

Randy Orton is loving terrible, especially because there's always another possible title reign looming in the shadows. Jinder is not going to touch the top belt again after he loses it. Period. This is his one moment, and then he is done. But Randy? loving hell, how many more awful promos and boring title defenses must I be subjected to?

How many more times must I see Randall Keith "Ramp Snake" "The Viper" Orton get gifted a championship reign because the company feels they owe him another one?

How many more times must I see Cena/Orton teased yet again?

Jinder Mahal is a bad case of the flu. Randy Orton is a goddamn plague.

Again, no. Randy Orton is capable of performing well even though he's boring a lot. Jinder is a roided out stiff who looks like he's still in wrestling school. You guys are seriously understating just how atrocious Jinder is at every piece of his job. Other than being roided out to gently caress, I guess.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bill Goldberg posted:

randy orton is loving boring. jinder is a trainwreck. if you'd rather watch a boring man than a trainwreck man, well, you're dumb.

I literally am physically repulsed by Jinder's roid bod, listening to him speak causes me pain, and the entirety of his push to the title involved doing all the steroids and concussing someone infinitely more talented than he is but Vince didn't care because the victim was short.

I hate Randy a good percentage of the time but no push in WWE history is as undeserved as Jinder's. And I'm including Khali.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I hated the women's MITB finish, I was just too tired to remember at the time. That and Carmella with the case is good, how they got there was just inexcusable.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

grrrr I hate Carmellsworth they don't do things the right way grrr I hope they lose yeah!

Do you not realize why people hated the finish? Are you Road Dogg?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

IcePhoenix posted:

I know why people hated the finish:

see?

I didn't have a problem with it. I thought it fit them pretty well.

What you posted read like you thought people were doing the "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!" which they're not at all. The concept of Ellsworth helping Carmella is fine but he literally won it for her. A man won the first HISTORIC Women's Money In The Bank match.

The whole thing is Russo as gently caress. I tend to think people overuse the Russo adjective but here it's 100% accurate.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Ironically this goes back to what I and fart blood were saying last night, where we were on different sides.

As I said then: Why are people so hesitant to say something they like is trash? There's no need to jump through hoops and say that actually this was 8th dimensional chess and the womens MITB match was just too smart for everyone else but the people who liked it to comprehend

That's the thing about my generally positive attitude. I defend WWE as a whole because despite the poo poo there are other things I enjoy. But that finish was garbage, no two ways about it.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

Usually with Brock, I'd absolutely agree with you on this

But I'm an idiot who thinks if a company is going to have a belt, it should be on TV more than once every blue moon cycle

Say whatever you want about Jinder being a world champ, but at least he's loving there every week

I hate Jinder more than anyone here and this​ is gospel.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DoctorGonzo posted:

unfortunately

im going to kick your rear end

Do it then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Chris James 2 posted:

This isn't even the stupidest rumor I've seen today

Which is Cageside seats says Reigns' announcement might be Taker rematch at Summerslam

No loving way.

Also SAVE_US.CORBIN

• Locked thread