Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Vince fears Basketball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

I missed most of the show but that final match was horribly booked and that ending was awful.

The Brock/Joe stuff looks like it ruled though.

Random WWE Staff: Hey did you see this Omega/Okada draw? It was super over..
Vince: Draw you say? Hold my beer....

Also I wonder if you can get the Club to deliver

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

WWE has probably the best talent it's ever had and the best overall talent in the world yet it's booking is the worst

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

VJeff posted:

Asking genuinely, has there ever been a case of a roster this talented being wasted this badly?

Eli Wiggum posted:

WCW in 1995 and onward when Hogan was running amok?

Nah, WCW 95-97 I wouldn't argue as wasting talent. Yeah they probably should of pushed the younger guys better but the NWO was super hot and it was drawing. 98 was when they really started to waste the talent and it just snowballed from there.

New Japan 2004/2005 while not as deep also is up there as well with Inoki chasing MMA dreams almost legit killing the company

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

A Belly to Belly as a finisher? Next you'll tell me a short arm clothesline from a waistlock is the deadliest finisher in Japan!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Here I was miffed at Cody vs Okada but WWE had to go top it with Jinder vs Corbin.

I eagerly await two time champ of the month Jinder. Burn it all down to chase India

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Thing is I think the WWE wants a match as a good as Okada/Omegha 1 and 2 but really just can't get there even though they have the talent to pull it off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

I'm sure Cody will try his best.

Omega got 4 Stars out of Fale so Cody shouldn't be lower than 3 and he's better than Jinder

• Locked thread