Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't wait for the brain-damaged geriatric that runs this company to finally die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

Asking genuinely, has there ever been a case of a roster this talented being wasted this badly?
WCW in 1995 and onward when Hogan was running amok?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

DeepDickPizza posted:

Wow. Raw looks like it was a real stinker. Like, how does that FaceTime segment even exist?
Because Vince found out about it over the weekend

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I only heard about Bayley hugging Corey after the interview was over but after watching it just now I didn't realize it was so awkward

They really are trying to bury her

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

VJeff posted:

What they did to Bayley was totally intentional, not some "eh, she can survive it" shtick.
After saying she misses being on NXT I am willing to believe this

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Aphrodite posted:

Paige is apparently planning on returning too but if she does come back it's probably to Smackdown so Charlotte can squash her.
If you thought what they're doing to Bayley is bad...

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

KungFu Grip posted:

didn't like people instantly dismiss that poo poo because it came from the Sun and Dailymail in the UK which are full of poo poo rag sheets that didn't even double check if the photo of Bray's "wife" was his sister?
NY Post is the US equivalent of those rags

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Did Tye Dillinger just fall off the face of the earth?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What's up with Naomi's trunks

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
bro we get it

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
The only match I'm looking forward to is Joe/Brock at GBoF, otherwise I'm basically blowing off WWE programming for the rest of the year*

* - subject to change

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
What brand of rosé does he drink?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
It owned when Brock broke Holly's neck.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Do you not realize why people hated the finish? Are you Road Dogg?
I'm sure he does. His point is that everyone is so comically angry about it.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Kawalimus posted:

I'm still sad they got rid of the Orton/Wyatt thing as quick as they did. Those two guys were benefiting greatly from that in my opinion and it's a situation where I think they should have scrapped the obvious plan to turn Orton and done something else.
Yeah, teaming with the Wyatts was the last time Orton gave a poo poo

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

SamuraiFoochs posted:

What you posted read like you thought people were doing the "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!" which they're not at all. The concept of Ellsworth helping Carmella is fine but he literally won it for her. A man won the first HISTORIC Women's Money In The Bank match.

The whole thing is Russo as gently caress. I tend to think people overuse the Russo adjective but here it's 100% accurate.
Calm down

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Survivor Series is on my birthday :thunk:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Apparently Jinder and Orton will be facing off again at Battleground in a Punjabi Prison Match

loving why

FUCKFACE MORON fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jun 19, 2017

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Are we sure Triple H's real first name isn't Mark?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
I will never not be creeped out by David Benoit

• Locked thread