Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i don't know if there's ever been a more pathetic wrestling character than bayley

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Last week two posters mentioned Eugene comparisons

While part of the regular active roster, Eugene's longest period between clean televised singles wins was around 4 months

Bayley's on month 5 as of today (happy anniversary :toot:) and counting

I hate to say "Wins and losses don't matter", but I wasn't referring to that.

Bayley, as a character who has dreamt of being a professional wrestler forever, dislikes bruising her opponent.

She is a professional wrestler who hates participating in in-ring action and trying to win.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

cheese sandwich posted:

And could only win the championship when her friend cheated for her

She only wants the title so she can pretend to be a hero and icon like Wonder Woman, but does not want to do anything to actually earn said status like participating in a wrestling contest.

Are we sure Bayley isn't actually a heel?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bayley is, hilariously, what Bayley fans always wanted babyface Cena to be.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

dromal phrenia posted:

Lana was supposedly really really awful before, right? I wonder if this is a miraculous transformation, because otherwise I'm not sure why she was catapulted straight into title contendership.

I think that finisher would be better without the wristlock but that might just be because I'm a sucker for snappy spinebusters.

What better way to punish Emma for hating the gimmick than to make Emma a jobber and give the gimmick and a monster push to someone else?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

NXT also considered Enzo a passable wrestler so the answer is that NXT just has significantly lower standards because it is a minor program to kill time instead of a show that people treat like it matters like Raw.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i, for one, cannot wait to see more indy geeks get beaten by a steroid-fueled bad wrestler.

i'm of course referring to brock lesnar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

That DICK! posted:

i'm a big fan of the GDTs that are just me and two other guys saying "fart. kill my rear end. clown farts." over and over again for 7 pages

you will loving love the slammiversary thread then if you're willing to join me

• Locked thread