Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Dango Bango posted:

I can't believe how they are handling Bayley :mad:

I don't know who she appeals to at this point besides neckbeards with hugger shirts. What kid is going to see anything she's said or done in the past few months and think "oh she's cool go Bayley!"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

How well they ever reunite the Hype Bros after Mojo's giant push?

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I mentioned this as a comparison in the other thread, but after thinking about it I'm really disappointed we'll never get the women's money in the bank finish with Miz and Maryse. That's the sort of thing that would have been great with wrestling's best couple. Just dumb and horribly mistimed with Carmella and Ellsworth.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I even wanted Carmella to win because I thought she'd be fun with it. This just sucks. As annoying as it is when they invalidate ppv results right after how would you all feel if Bryan just came out this Tuesday and had them redo the match? I think it's a horrible idea and they just need to deal with their mistake but it's an option.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

I will say this was alright booking for Nakamura in the WWE realm of alright booking. He killed everyone on his return and the only guy that actually matched up was AJ Styles.

• Locked thread