Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Summer Mordred more than makes up for that scene at least, it's especially great voiced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I like Mashu better because Mash just reminds me of Gundam.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Hot take, I like Riyo’s art for the april fools art and bunyan but I can’t stand the comic itself.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Imagine not using Summer Martha to endlessly bully BB, it's the only way to do that event.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Oh Snapple! posted:

Gawain's last words to Bedi in Camelot are pretty much dickmove.txt.

iirc from Extra he's an rear end in a top hat to all your servants but is largely fine toward the MC, but it's been a long time since I played Extra

Dude's kind of an rear end in a top hat yeah.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Shinjobi posted:

I'll call that third image a wash; I like Tamamo a lot but I wouldn't begrudge anyone who's cautious about getting close to her.:shepface:

Bakanogami posted:

All three of these are pretty justified imo

I never claimed he was wrong (especially about Tamamo), just that he was an rear end in a top hat :v:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

At least both Gawain and Tristain are great in the CCC event, so those who don't like them will see the more nice sides of them there.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Birb Saber is good civilization.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

A Bystander posted:

Hm, BB seems kind of annoying so I'm wondering what her real deal is so she gets good.

The event itself seems kind of fun so far and I hope the Wanted Servant fights are entertaining.

She doesn't, despite her cutesy act she's about as evil as they get. The other sakura faces are good though.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Rolling for Melt got me Mordred with rainbow sparks, I then tried rolling for Kiara and got rainbow sparks that revealed...another Mordred. Rate up is a goddamn lie.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Fun Fact: It (was) May 1st, thats Mordred's birthday.

Oh, that stings quite a bit less actually, guess her birthday gift is to meet the (many) dads of hers I have in my Chaldea! :v:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

It was true that it was one of the least liked singularities in japan though. In a popularity poll it was at the very bottom with only Septem and the Moon Goddess event being worse.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

the_steve posted:

JFC that is horrifying.
Like, I will legitimately burn him for the rare prism if I ever pull him.

He's a 3 star so you don't even get that.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Everyone constantly dunking on crime dad made that thing even better. Also Jalter trying so hard to be cool too.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Got Tamamo lancer as my pull! :toot: Now I just need rider Mordred to complete the set.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I want maid D'Eon as a costume already, Astolfo got his and they teased it during the last summer event.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

Astolfo got his Apo outfit, not the sailor outfit.

He also needs the sailor outfit tbh. Or have it on a Summer Astolfo and have him come out this year.

Oops, I'm an idiot, they both need those outfits though since they're cute. They're the only fun part of Agartha so far too.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

the_steve posted:

So, in the Bunyan story, why did Mash rayshift along with us?
I mean, she's still unable to access her Servant powers at this point, isn't she?

I know special events probably have wonky timing in regards to the "canon" timeline, but still, there's some sort of continuity to them I thought.

Also, since I'm dumb, what was the main takeaway from Holmes' trial quest?
So, he's a Ruler class because it's his job to decide what Truths we can and can't handle, and what information actually needs to be known. And one of the things we don't need to know is that there's a reason we can't find physical evidence of Servants from when they were alive even though there should be?

Holmes says he should be a caster but the world made him a ruler so he can’t spoil the world’s mysteries if i remember right.

Because holmes is the kind of rear end in a top hat that would spoil absolutely everything.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

You know unless your Amakusa in Apo because that was real stupid and didn't make sense. Least the Christmas event redeemed him a bit in my eyes.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Makes sense, how many servants have we cheated into the throne by now? :v:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Crasical posted:

Hurrrrrr.

I just beat Agartha a week ago so I cringed at this too when I got it. Those bastards knew exactly what they were doing with this I'm sure.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I like Nero a lot more than Tamamo, but Lancer Tamamo beating archers by kicking them in the dick made me like her a lot more than I normally would.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I don't like Tamamo generally because she's a huge jerk and not likable in the Extra games, plus Tamamo Cat is just better anyway :colbert: She's toned down a lot in FGO at least.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I don't see Mysterious Heroine XX OR Summer Ibaraki in that picture there buddy!

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

210 quartz and 15 tickets got me all the event CEs and Fionn, that's all. At least I'll have no issue cleaning out the shop...

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Yeah no one was going to beat the saberfaces but Helena and Nitocis getting top 3 is a nice surprise!

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Jason’s NP is hilarious and I’m prepared to grail Gareth to 100.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Yeah I got team Raikou, (I was positive I grinded team Helena's nodes more). I did get a laugh out of Raikou winning though, her just going "gently caress it time to relax now!"

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I got summer Carmilla and Musashi so I'm 100% happy right now. Not so much on getting crime grandpa from the paid gacha though.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

You don't have to swim to wear a swimsuit! I think he just was hoping for Passionlip to get some more love since Melt is very popular.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Melt can just steal NP from say Sanzang or Medea with their crazy NP charges.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Illya is cool and good and I want to get Sitonai once she comes out in english.

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

I'm just glad that people hated Agartha so much that they nixed the idea of making a kid Fergus servant. Because kid fergus loving sucked and his little hero moment at the end was the woooorst.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Bogart posted:

Speaking of assassins and being bad, so far I’ve relied on the kindness of whales to keep me in Jacks and King Hassan’s whenever I need one, but with the embarrassment of riches that is Nerofest, I’ve finally leveled out all of my more important servants, leaving an assassin shaped hole in my roster. I just want a good generalist assassin. Who should I level? My choices are:

Yan Qing (highest leveled anyway for some god awful reason but still unusable as is), Scathach-Summer, Nitocris-Summer, Kotarou, and the low rarity Hassan squad. Also the usual assortment of trash I assume everyone has at the bottom of their list, at np5 only because of ennui: Jekyll, Mata Hari, Jing Ke, Phantom, Sanson, and Kojirou.

Who deserves daddy’s love

Yan qing is a neat character but he suuuuuucks as a servant. Kotarou and cursed arm hassan are good though, protection from arrows is a great skill.