Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

I just managed to limit break a Prisma Cosmos CE through dumb gacha luck. Would it be worth using it over Formalcraft for Vlad? Now that his NP will do decent dmg after the interlude maybe the dmg boost of Formalcraft is not as needed? 10% NP per turn sounds decent for him on paper given his poo poo NP gain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I think formalcraft is still better on him and if you have a tamamo then give that prisma cosmos to her.

Taciturn Tactician posted:

He's strongest in an arts team where his gain is gonna be from vampirism and chains and such. Cosmos is fine on him but I think formalcraft is probably better.

Thanks, I will stick to Formalcraft then and put the Prisma Cosmos on Tamamo. After all Tamamo NP will fill Vlad's NP bar just the same. Will see how it compares to Fragments. I just love the Arts team setup so I wanted to brainstorm different CE ideas for it.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Pureauthor posted:

Cleared out a couple of slots on my Friend List so if anyone wants me for a buddy lemme know!

Sent a friend request, name's Zefia ingame.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

I hope the London Part 2 gacha comes out next week so that Mordred can stop baiting me into rolling.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Oh Snapple! posted:

If the date on the current one is any indication, we got a little while still.

Which is annoying because I want to do my singularity clear 10-roll but I want to do it on the Lalter rateup

Didn't the Okeanos banners overlap at some point? I was hoping that would also be the case this time around.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

I never skip, helps me realize how poo poo the rates are and also appreciate any 4 or 5 star servant that appears that much more, even if it's not the one I wanted.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Toph Bei Fong posted:

Tamamo Cat and Lancelot are my go to AoE berserkers.

If you can start Lance with anything that has his np close to full, he's very good at wiping boards of hands. Tamamo Cat is the same, only her np gain is a bit better, in exchange for slightly less damage and being slightly less squishy. She usually drops more stars during regular attacks, while Lance's mini-gun NP drops a ton, esp. if you have his one skill active.

Both good characters to build a team around.

Incidentally, I freed up some spots for goons, so add away:

130,976,120 -- in game name Toph

Sent, AoE zerk supports are nice since I haven't leveled up mine. In game name is Zefia.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Nate RFB posted:

No Alstofos (though I did get a rare prism Fion) or Wavers but I did NP2 Amakusa so I guess that's OK.

E:

I have an open slot now at any rate from leveling up. 889,199,232

Sent a request, ign Zefia.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

El Burbo posted:

I have 3 spots open, and I think my guys are pretty good

They are, and I barely have Astolfos in my support list. Sent a request, ign Zefia.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Carmilla is the best assassin and I will grail her to 100 eventually, so happy she is getting (more) buffs.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Since I got every event CE under the sun and just freed a couple of friend slots I might as well share to help everyone get the actual useful CEs from the shop faster.

Friend code is 486,141,480. Can swap Kintoki for Vlad, dunno which one is more useful.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

genericnick posted:

I don't think there is ever any point to overcharging Jalter's NP. Better curse for plus 2500 damage over 5T. Yay?

I think its more that if you have np2 and above you can fill up your gauge beyond 100%, which is pretty handy against np-draining enemies. Dunno how prevalent they are though.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Tae posted:

I need friends please: 322 645 835

Sent as Zefia

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Tbf that Bicorn hits like a truck, it almost KOd my Vlad in 2 hits without even critting. Sure he is a berserker but he has like 15k hp come on. Also yeah, 1st ascension Jalter > 3rd > 2nd.

Nyarlabaoth fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Apr 7, 2018

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Gloomy Rube posted:

Excuse me for being dumb, but how do you take a screenshot on your phone? :v:

On Android jut hold the power + volume down buttons. Dunno about iphone.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

What's a reasonable amount of lotto boxes to aim for now that the last node is unlocked?

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Liz rules and I cant wait to unlock her bond ce to pair her up with jalter.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

smh at all this tamamo hate

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Rama just mulches through it with his np. Mine is lvl 60 and still hits for 165k with minimal buffs. Together with crits you down it quite fast. Plus you dont have to worry about the stupid quick down spam as you would with Okita.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Grailing Carmilla is good civilization.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

I'm prob only gonna raise to 100 Jalter, Carmilla and Ibaraki. Any extra grails will go to Asterios and Hans, maybe Vlad too.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Nate RFB posted:

It goes to show how terrible the FP gacha is for getting a specific 3* as well because in the 800k or so I spent to get Angra, Hundred Faces only showed up once.

1.2 million without both Angra and Hundred Faces here :saddowns:

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Nate RFB posted:

I looked ahead in the walkthrough and saw that I had enough Caster seals to buy out all the quest items that needed them plus one Rightful Place, so I went ahead and got that CE as well.

Assuming people want to pick from either Artoria/Hassan (who are fully leveled) or Angra (who isn't, and even if he was he's not contributing much), which would people prefer to pick from a support standpoint? Math-wise both are +5 (and Angra is universal), but only the former are going to contribute to a given battle. I don't have a Volumen yet because I'm not planning on rolling until Waver day but just wanted to get an idea if there'd be a preference at this stage of the event.

I'd prefer Angra for the universal drops since I'm just doing random missions for the moment :v:

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Endorph posted:

fate/hollow ataraxia

drat, is f/ha that good? I kinda forgot about it after I lost hope for a patch to ever come out. Might give it a chance then.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Aurora posted:

i've got like 30 friend slots open too so if you want a buff jalter or bryn i'm your girl.

A grailed Bryn + Arjuna is good civ. Sent as Zefia.

Clawtopsy posted:

I purged all non-goons from my friend list. Get my support in you, and feel the love of MARIE

Also sent.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Yeah, the jp version seems to be having quite a few problems atm, I saw a lot of complaints about it yesterday. There was a twitter post from DW saying they were looking into it:

https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/989088071269470208

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Sophism posted:

Oof, that's going to take a while. But I guess it's still better than waiting for multiple singularities.

Onigashima also has a grail I think, so you won't have to wait until Halloween for the 3rd one.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

I don't understand why they didn't make Assassins have the highest star absorb. It fits the class and it would at least help offset their dumb 0.9 dmg multiplier a bit.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Retcon posted:

Bryn strengthening, hell yeah. Her upgrade seems really good too, 3000% star absorption and crit damage up is scary.

Wait, 3000%? Lmao she can now make any berserker you want a crit machine, wtf that buff is crazy good. Or have Jalter critting literally all the time. I'm so glad I rolled for her.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

TheFireMagi posted:

Funny you say that because Rashomon DAI ENGI has just been announced!

http://fate-go.us/event_rashomon/

Starts the 16th and runs to the 30th, prepare yourself for banana oni bullying.

gently caress I haven't even started America.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Make this a costume for kiyohime DW.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Retcon posted:

I'm only going to have enough embers to level up either Rider Kintoki or Ibaraki for this event. Is having her at NP4 a good enough reason to prioritize Ibaraki or should I go with Kintoki?

Kintoki is probably the better choice cause he has 100% bonus dmg, but I prioritized Ibaraki (also have her at np4) and she is putting in work. As in, being able to ko the 6 mil oni with just one golden sumo and a red bean to boost her buster.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Motto posted:

Four friend slots cleared.

Sent you a request, ign Excalibanana.

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Bryn's new animations are so good my god

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVh-o6LrHh8

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Dr Pepper posted:

It's an option because the boxes are limited for the rerun. And honestly why hadnt you cleared the boxes aready.

The QoL updates made box clearing much faster so there was a legitimate reason to wait it out till the end of the event fwiw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyarlabaoth
Jul 12, 2017

Mostly Shimosa (Tomoe & Yagyu, Danzou would be a nice bonus), Circe and Eresh. Maybe Nobuzerker but ideally I should save up quartz during Summer.