Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Freak +1 | Danger +0 | Trouble +1 | Superior -1 | Menace +2
Curses! 0/5 | Infamy: 0 | Conditions: None! | Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be

"Uh, are you sure this is the place, Westwood-san? There's an awful lot of bars around here... nyah?"

I'm... not sure if I should even be here? Isn't this a place for adults? Well, Westwood-san is an adult (I think), and he looks pretty confident, so maybe he knows of a good shopping location around here.

Wait, is that... Kai!? Oh on oh no oh no oh no! What is he doing here?! Okay, okay, don't panic, maybe he hasn't recognized me ye- Nevermind. He called me out by my first name. He recognizes me.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Secretary camp? Secretary camp!? That's the best excuse my boss could come up with!? Is that... is that even a thing!? Oh Goooooooooood, it's over! This is it for me! I'm finished! I might as well kiss whatever social life I had left goodbye! I- Wait, cat ears? That's right! Cat ears! I'm still wearing my disguise!

"Uh, I... think you might be mistaking me for somebody nya-else, nyah!" I say in a high pitched voice, "I don't know who this Hana is, nyah! My name is Jinx, and I'm a Nekomata, nyah!" I strike the best cat-girl pose I can, "Sorry I'm nyot you're friend, nyah! Oh! Maybe that's her over there, nyah!?" I point in a random direction that's away from us.

Please fall for it, please fall for it, please fall for it, please please please please please please.

quote:

@Jinx (Hugzilla): 2d6+1 distracting the boyfriend = (4+5)+1 = 10

Kai is fooled for the moment, and I choose to redirect his attention away from me, and to confuse him for some time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Curses! 0/5 | Infamy: 0 | Conditions: None! | Location: Somewhere I probably shouldn't be

Phew, that was close. A little too close. I'm sorry, Kai. I'll think of some way to make it up to you later.

Agh, what was Westwood-san thinking, taking me to a place like this!? I should give him a piece of my mind!

...If I actually knew where he went. Where on Earth did that man go? Oh, well. Maybe he'll turn up again later, I hope. I should head back to the warehouse for now.

Is that Fluffy? It looks like she's being harassed by that shrine maiden over there. Should... should I try to help her? Oh, nevermind, it looks like Fluffy has it handled, but did she really need to steal the shrine maiden's staff, too? She, uh, doesn't look very happy about that...

I avoid the angry shrine maiden, and continue on my way to the warehouse. Did we always have that hole in the roof?

"Um, hello," I say to my three... team-mates? "Sorry for being so late. I was out doing some grocery shopping with Westwood-san, and I... I... uh...." I press my fingers together, and say, in an embarassed tone, "I... kinda lost him.... nyah."

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

I nervously look around the room. I was happy enough going with Fluff's plan, seeing as how it doesn't involve any violence, which is always nice, but then... that happened, and now I have no idea what's going on anymore.

"Ramen... ramen sounds nice... nyah. Maybe things will calm down by the time we get back...?" Maybe not, but it's a nice thought.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006

Curses! 0/5 | Infamy: 0 | Conditions: None! | Location: Not going on awkward dates

At the Ramen Shop

"Huh? Oh... Oh! Yea! Parties! I know lots about them, nyah!" I've actually never been to a single party in my entire life. Not even birthday parties, but I can't let them know that! "That's me! A regular ol' party cat!"

Ahhhhhh, what do I do!? I don't know a single thing about parties! Wait! Maybe I can ask my boss for help! He'll know what to do... I hope.

At Goro Daisuke's office

"...And that's what they're planning to do, sir."

"Hmmmmmm, I see. So they're planning to have a party, huh?"

"Yes, sir. If it's no problem with you, sir, I was hoping you could help us run the event," I bow slightly, "I hope you don't mind me asking for your help, sir."

"Hmmm..." Goro-san closes his eyes, and taps his chin, looking like he's deep in thought, until he suddenly jumps out of his chair, and yells out, "I'll do it! I'll help!"

"You will!?"

"Yes! We can't let those children down, now can we!? I'll secure the venue, and use my contacts to spread the word! We're going to give those children a party they'll never forget!"

"Goro-san...!" I bow down again, this time more deeply, "Thank you so much!!!"

"And do you know what every party needs? A bounce castle!""

"...Sir, can we even afford a bounce castle?"

"We can with all emergency money I gave you!"

"What!? But sir, the emergency money is for... well... emergencies!"

"Yes, and what's a bigger emergency than getting a bounce castle!?"

"But- but- but...!"

"Hana."

"Bounce Castles."

"...Yes, sir," I say, with a defeated look on my face, "Bounce castles, sir."

quote:

@Jinx (Hugzilla): 2d6+3 Jinx is Executing Plan: Spread the Word! (+1 from money asset) = (2+4)+3 = 9

Executing Get the word out on the street! Choosing to exhaust my suitcase of cash asset!

• Locked thread