Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor
Hasn't been posted yet here so

https://twitter.com/StockTwits/status/877621142734778368

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

Don Lapre posted:

He bought more cards than he has motherboards and io cables to run. Literally buying everything he could.

BUY! BUY! BUY! The price can only go up!

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

HamHawkes posted:

Oh Dang, Nicehash is back up to almost $3.00 a day on my 1080.

so 6 bux with vega miner card?

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3dqhixzGVo

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

Risky Bisquick posted:

LMAO javascript monero miner, web 3.0

probably pays better then some ads, and less annoying then auto play video.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

Fauxtool posted:

does anyone still make a reference rx 580?

I dont really like how the open air coolers dump hot air into the case which then moves through the air cooled cpu. If this was an open air milk crate it would be fine but I cant have that on my desk at work. It needs to fit in my case, and blowers would probably be perfect. To be clear im the boss, its my business and im not stealing power from my job.

sorry but in trump america the corporation is more important then you, also put in a case fan or three and it will be fine I think.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

latinotwink1997 posted:

Are ASICs just going to basically kill crypto altogether?

till next craze happen, then no more gpus.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I don’t see how any Gpus can compete with any asic

i can go to best buy and buy 16 gpus and no asics.

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

GF really needed to get into the 7nm game to be honest, and just if they could get there and stay there for 8+ years that would have done them wonders becuase going past 7nm is going to be basically impossible without EUV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

They may just roll it out after TSMC/Intel/Samsung get it up and running, via the tried and try process of 'hire people from those places, make them in charge of unfucking your product'. Also known as Industrial Cross-Pollination.

I mean the gloflo 14nm does come from samsung.

• Locked thread