Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Nice hash is giving me $3.60/day on my 1080.

Did something terrible happen to buttcoins? I was like $7.50/day last week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Cool. I got 2 burritos out of it, so not a failed proposition. I guess I'll get it cooking again when the next big thing comes up.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Of course win miner isn't accepting new people. How will my GPU render me burritos now??

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Just spend hours learning to mine directly, make wallets, safe keep them, and save the 3% they shave off - they’re doing you a favor!

The 3% shave is worth the time spent to do those other things.

As few steps between warm computer and burrito tummy is desirable.

Giving VTC One Click a shot while I wait for WinMiner so I can hopefully get a burrito out of it today.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Risky Bisquick posted:

VTC mining is... strange. I should start getting actual shares of blocks now that I have paid my dues

Is there a payout jump? Just checking in this morning and payouts about doubled.

E: went from 0.029/payout yesterday morning to 0.1 this morning

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

Internet libertarians finally put two and two together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

I got five burritos

• Locked thread