Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

this lady's a huge piece of poo poo. goddamn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

BBJoey posted:

are millenials bad because they're ruining the economy by not having any money and power or are they ruining society by having too much money and power. please help

it's both.

the amount of ad campaign briefs i've read that simultaneously identify millenials as both having infinite money but also being poor as gently caress so ~experiences~ matter is amazing.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

samantha bee abetting it was one of the most infuriating

i thought it was funny as hell honestly

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

largely because it was a great window into how much of her ideology revolves around actual issues vs. I NEED TO SEE A WOMAN PRESIDENT gently caress YOU BERNIE

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

GalacticAcid posted:

The Woke Segregationist Hour

Look just because she was willing to accept a racist, segregationist outcome in defense of her personal & material interests, that doesn't mean she's an actual segregationist.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Joan Walsh lmao

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

He's right.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

doubly so since i just remembered you're the dude who couldn't stop crying on behalf of nazi rights because people correctly identified that the best way to deal with them is to beat them back into hiding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

remember the dnc which was like straight up reaganite flag waving patriotism through and through. or how the only thiings the dems seem to care about is russian subversion, and maintaining the Dignity of the Office. lol at the idea that american liberals arent dumb nationalists in their own way

remember the counter-chant memo lol

"No more war!" -> "USA!"