Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I would also add Might & Magic as a funny run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Half-Life 1 was pretty great, too.

Heran Bago
Aug 18, 2006

http://theyetee.com/sgdq I missed the shirts :(:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I got the new coin and two of the metroid prime shirts.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

I got the Wind instrument but it hasn't shipped yet.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

knew I should've bought the okami tees when I wanted to :(

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

IcePhoenix posted:

The donation reader sass nearly killed me

'Since we've already seen this part can I read some donations?'

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

financially racist posted:

'Since we've already seen this part can I read some donations?'

I busted out laughing when I heard that, good poo poo

What runs did blechy commentate?

I should go bug the gdqvods guy to add commentators to the list alongside runners. Couch is important :colbert:

Steve Holt!
Aug 28, 2006

STEVE HOLT!

College Slice

victrix posted:

I busted out laughing when I heard that, good poo poo

What runs did blechy commentate?

I should go bug the gdqvods guy to add commentators to the list alongside runners. Couch is important :colbert:

If you can find a schedule that includes commentators I'll happily put them in.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Blechy wasn't at SGDQ as he himself said on Twitter.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

What was everyone's one favorite little thing from SGDQ that wasn't a whole run, or any of the drama?

For example, mine was the #got2Bradical twitter art dump. It was silly, fun and a lot of the stuff was pretty cool and would make great t-shirt designs.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
There one announcer bit I liked in the Majora Mask run right before the final boss where the runner is asking if the blindfold 5 million bit thing was met and she was "it a....little off. Let just say you don't need the blindfold.".

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
The commentator super slam of "can I read some donations since we've seen this part already?" Was probably the highlight of what I've seen so far

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

I'm just getting the FF7 run. The commenting is really excellent. It's informative and there's hardly any idle time. If they were annoying or trying to be funny all the time, it would've made the run pure torture; but they ended up making it engaging the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Captain Lavender posted:

I'm just getting the FF7 run. The commenting is really excellent. It's informative and there's hardly any idle time. If they were annoying or trying to be funny all the time, it would've made the run pure torture; but they ended up making it engaging the whole time.

yeah it was an extremely good run, even as someone who really likes the game i kinda expected that run to be a drag but it ruled

also i still can't believe the runner counted steps for 8 fuckin hours :psyduck:

• Locked thread