Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

The Alt-right have been HOT TOPIC here and on social media forever. I know its brave, tough work methodically Decuck'n the Left to expose their vile commulisting agendas unironically meming into our hearts.

Its time for appropriate, measured circle-jerk in the other direction.

https://twitter.com/Hbomberguy/status/880919008337424384

Let me offer my current crush and fellow goon H.Bomberguy on relevant topic of interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL_vIqMiHK0

gently caress everyone who agrees with me in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

posting in a meltdown thread

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

current forums rules prevent me from accurately advising you on the proper course of action should you understand even half of what the op is saying

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the very bad poster who won't stop posting in the communism thread has a point

I can't understand anything that's going on in the OP, let alone the thread unless it's to talk about this one goon I guess??

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the Youtube video seems to indicate that this is some sort of mock alt-right people melting down, I think

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
what is this, im confused

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
are you mad at the tweet? is that it?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Imagine seeing this and clicking on it

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

mister magpie posted:

are you mad at the tweet? is that it?

Listen.

NASA just had to loving deny they had to put child sex slaves on Mars.

Is it so much to ask to believe one goon has sincere appreciation for another goon's ability to clearly communicate a point of view I unironically agree with?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

This is what Liberals actually believe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI1zsNDdVUs

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

this doesn't look like anything to me

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
my youtube recommendations are already poo poo so I can't like on video links taht woudl make them worse, sorry

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
here's a new topic for this thread: what weird stuff has youtube recommended to you? For me, it's this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEmaj9C6ko

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I got this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soCdaUxVo-k

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

rudatron posted:

here's a new topic for this thread: what weird stuff has youtube recommended to you? For me, it's this:

poo poo, thats actually a much better idea. gently caress you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Y3hNWpJBE

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

poo poo, thats actually a much better idea. gently caress you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5Y3hNWpJBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm4actmEHLo

good idea, because this guy owns

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
i'm sick of hearing about the alt right.

they're sad and dumb, i already know it. i already was raised a homeschooled christain conservative and these people are even more selfish and hateful. i get it. i had enough hate and lies put in my head already by them and i don't want anymore. but at this point i don't even know what it means to fight for social equality either.

i liked hbombers british election video, at least, but i'd like to see more positive debate and discussion of what people wanting social equality should do to unite and win elections and see positive change instead of endless pointing, laughing, and crying about right wingers. i can't even listen to chapo trap house, they focus way too much on """"""funny""""" things the alt right said. i didn't enjoy a single donald trump joke

yeah, i gave money to the psl and have a tab up to see if the dsa's calender ever has events when i check on it. just tired of alt right this alt right that being the complete focus of all left talk.

spiritual bypass
Feb 19, 2008

Grimey Drawer
become a trotskyist

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Why is the fat cartoon man weeping cum

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Hemingway To Go! posted:

i'm sick of hearing about the alt right.

they're sad and dumb, i already know it. i already was raised a homeschooled christain conservative and these people are even more selfish and hateful. i get it. i had enough hate and lies put in my head already by them and i don't want anymore. but at this point i don't even know what it means to fight for social equality either.

i liked hbombers british election video, at least, but i'd like to see more positive debate and discussion of what people wanting social equality should do to unite and win elections and see positive change instead of endless pointing, laughing, and crying about right wingers. i can't even listen to chapo trap house, they focus way too much on """"""funny""""" things the alt right said. i didn't enjoy a single donald trump joke

yeah, i gave money to the psl and have a tab up to see if the dsa's calender ever has events when i check on it. just tired of alt right this alt right that being the complete focus of all left talk.

valid and good point, would you like fries with that

(it's a good point)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

the internet is filled with do-nothing idiots of all stripes. there are many more people that would rather go out and do stuff that doesn't consist of laughing at pepes. going out and doing the work puts things in perspective

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
hi I'm new here

what did hamprince do? was it one big annoying thing or a lot of little slightly annoying things? or does he just have a funny voice

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Zeris posted:

hi I'm new here

what did hamprince do? was it one big annoying thing or a lot of little slightly annoying things? or does he just have a funny voice

i'm extremely irritating and widely disliked

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
god shut up already

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I still can't comprehend the op but I'm convinced it's one of the worst posts ever by any metric.

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I still can't comprehend the op but I'm convinced it's one of the worst posts ever by any metric.

Only the one, true JEB! can judge me.

Self-image and schadenfreude: Pleasure at others' misfortune enhances satisfaction of basic human needs posted:

Abstract

The present research tested whether observing the failure of another individual and experiencing schadenfreude (i.e., pleasure at others' misfortune) enhance the satisfaction of basic psychological needs in terms of self-esteem, control, belongingness, and meaningful existence. Considering hypothetical scenarios (Experiments 1 and 4), real-life experiences (Experiment 2), and ostensibly real interactions (Experiment 3), four experiments revealed that individuals reported higher levels of need satisfaction when another's setback occurred in a competitive circumstance rather than in a non-competitive circumstance. Moreover, the increased feeling of schadenfreude accounted for the effect of observing the misfortune befalling a competitor on the subsequent satisfaction of human needs. Results are discussed in terms of their theoretical implications for research on schadenfreude, and future research directions are outlined.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejsp.2229/abstract

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Why is the fat cartoon man weeping cum

I LOL @ anyone who don't methodically milk their girlfriend's liberally spurting jizzhose directly into their tear-ducks multiple times a day.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Fallen Hamprince posted:

i'm extremely irritating and widely disliked

:yossame:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you're cool and good and the OPs alright

we can all agree Hamprince sucks :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Zeris posted:

hi I'm new here

let's just say the quality of his average c-spam post is far from the quality of his avatar/title text combo

• Locked thread