Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How hot is it now?
This poll is closed.
As Balls 49 36.03%
As Hell 22 16.18%
As poo poo 10 7.35%
It's just the humidity, dumbass. 55 40.44%
Total: 136 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

King Hong Kong posted:

Reminder that Marshawn said his favorite pizza in Berkeley was an establishment that was both bad and went out of business after numerous health code violations.

My favorite pizza joint in Santa Cruz was literally inside the downtown bus station.

Spoeank posted:

Was it kawalimus who dropped the football funhouse line

That was me. Kawalimus did a (much funnier) extended rant that referenced his and Pop Dog's avatars at the time.

I miss Pop Dog.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Jul 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

I remember upside-down Takeo Spikes being my contribution to this masterpiece.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Snyder is not a smart business dork

I hate to say it but Dan Snyder makes Jed York look competent and likable.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CyberPingu posted:

Pats Seahawks bowl final play moment was awesome. Literally like 6 pages of LOL variatons. Also the fallout of 90% of Seahawks posters disappearing after that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

swickles posted:

The faithful sounds a little cultish to me. Like a Super Bowl loss will eventually result in a mass suicide wearing matching Steph Curry 2's.

If there was going to be a 49er fan mass suicide don't you think it would've happened by now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

kiimo posted:

Tick Tock, Alex.

On subject, Alex was overheard talking to people at that Lake Tahoe golf thing about what teams are going to be in need of a QB next year.

The Niners :getin:

• Locked thread