Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
little munchkin
there isnt any follow up jokes or any "riffing" to be done here, just a funny mental picture to imagine: a blind dog that reads braille using it's paws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

What about a blind parrot reading braille with its foot

vanisher

Blind fish has a seeing eye crab on a leash

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An Eye of the Beholder but it's blind and charms lesserlings to read it's favorite posts on BYOB (Be Your Own Beholder)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
a mole that is blind because moles are already blind irl

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
update: moles actually have eyes they are very tiny and cannot read braille

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
A bat that can see

BluesShaman

She wore Blue Velvet.
Shouldn't the dog be reading braille with its tongue though?

cda

by Hand Knit
it sickens me to see you trying to riff or follow up on the funny image of a blind dog that can read braille using its paws

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
That twilight zone ending where the guy who wants to read had his glasses break but it's this instead

vanisher

Ride The Gravitron posted:

That twilight zone ending where the guy who wants to read had his glasses break but it's this instead

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

FutonForensic

lmao

little munchkin

cda posted:

it sickens me to see you trying to riff or follow up on the funny image of a blind dog that can read braille using its paws

really upset about all the attempts to "riff" on a concept that is already fully developed. would be better if people posted things like "i imagined the thing you mentioned and found it funny as well, op"

----------------

alnilam

i imagined the thing you mentioned and found it funny as well, op

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

alnilam posted:

i imagined the thing you mentioned and found it funny as well, op

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

cda

by Hand Knit
i found it funny too, but i'm worried that i found it funny for the wrong reasons? like the reason it's funny is because it's amazing enough that a dog can read, but reading braille would just be too amazing

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
the joke of toonces is that it's amazing that a cat can drive, but too bad that it can't drive well enough to avoid killing people

----------------

google THIS

cda posted:

i found it funny too, but i'm worried that i found it funny for the wrong reasons? like the reason it's funny is because it's amazing enough that a dog can read, but reading braille would just be too amazing

you also have to consider that a dog would have to have unusually high two-point discrimination in its paw pads to be able to differentiate Braille dots like a human does. like he would have to be the daredevil of dogs to have such acute senses, or perhaps, daredoggo?

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
I can't even read braille and I can see.

little munchkin

cda posted:

the joke of toonces is that it's amazing that a cat can drive, but too bad that it can't drive well enough to avoid killing people

to me the joke is that they keep letting the cat drive even though it crashes the car every time

----------------

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

deaf dogs have it easy because they only have to learn two signs: bark and 'woof'

Piso Mojado

imagine if the blind dog needed a tiny seeing eye dog to walking him around. wouldnt that be a site lol

Twenty Four

My blind service dog that I take everywhere with me that can read braille. I can see okay, but can't read braille, so he is there for me in case a braille reading situation arises.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
sounds... ruff

• Locked thread