Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
First Time Caller
Nov 1, 2004

This is only occurring on my Windows 10 machine, my PS4 and macbook pro are unaffected.

I can stream music and youtube and browse fine, but this is preventing me from playing every online game there is.

I've tried resetting winsock, flushing dns, restarting the router, changing router channels, disabling and re-enabling the wifi network in control panel, and moving the antennas on the back of my computer in desperation.

I've also ran MWBAM, TdssKiller, AdwCleaner, and JRT, nothing came up.

I'm located in the US and haven't made any recent changes to my computer besides installing World of Tanks, which was working fine for several days.

First Time Caller fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Jul 4, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Run CMD prompt as administrator and type: pathping 4.2.2.2 and paste the results.

ProjektorBoy
Jun 18, 2002

I FUCK LINEN IN MY SPARE TIME!
Grimey Drawer
Are you on a 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz wifi network?

• Locked thread