Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Mmm. Katy Perry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Ok fine I'll play that game

https://youtu.be/-nC5TBv3sfU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
This 'classy' airport bar has played glitch mob and some of the new tron soundtrack. My perfect recommendation for ambient music

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
I didn't mean to get drunk but officer I swear the hooker was already dead when I got to my hotel room

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
ive got mixed feelings on dunkirk because while it feels like an awesome tense docu-drama it just doesn't feel like a movie. beautiful filmography, accurate-ish story, amazing sound design, all great, but it just lacked the for narrative that would have made it a really amazing movie.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Godholio posted:

This is one of my favorite all-time SA exchanges. :lol: On the heels of Simpsons-chat, no less.

Yes, I need to check this thread more often

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Cenen posted:

Scenario: You're a drone pilot whose been doing it for awhile and you've got a good rhythm down and you've seen a few things and shot some missles and you just go with the drone piloting flow. One day like any other you're piloting your drone and you spot a large group of ISIS out in the open with a bunch of weapons and no women and children around. You start writing the bullet in your head as you arm the missle but then you realize why they are all there in the first place. They are holding a pit fight with two military aged males and it looks like they are fighting to the death.

Do you say wtf and drop an entire payload on this thing or do you let it go until there is a victor and then upload it onto the SIPR?

Why do you do this when I can't get on a computer? Run that through a derivative classifier and clean it for our amusement!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Deathy McDeath posted:

So nice goon M_Gargantua paid me last month for my Saitek x55 HOTAS. He was real nice about it when I couldn't ship it out in the first week due to work stuff. He was also nice about it when I forgot to ship it out the second week. And also the third week. And hey, he was even nice about the fourth week. However, his patience budget finally wore out in the fifth week and he sent me a nice PM asking if I had forgotten about shipping the thing (I totally had)

Finally, I shipped it out this weekend and sent an apology :(

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh yeah completely forgot but I got it and got to play with your joystick for a day

But now I won’t have my desktop for the rest of summer so I’m getting drunk in LA on someone else’s dime.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Admittedly I've only ever been to the kind of sex shop that doesn't allow unaccompanied straight men in.

somehow i figure that that is a very good rule for any sort of quality store.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Anyone else been day drinking because holy poo poo concentration camps for children?

I can't afford to day drink right now, or really drink in general. But I really want to because of the events of this summer. Instead i'll eat another cold cut sandwich sullenly.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
just saw a corpsman i know in an official marine corp facebook moto video. guy delivered his line deadpan with the eyes of a soulless husk

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
this is too big to be a smilies

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

The Rat posted:

Oh my god what a gargantuan toolbag

hey!

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
The world needs more two strokes revving past 16k

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

When 4k is idle tuning a 2 stroke so the power band is 15-16k is hot poo poo

This comes personally from an 80's era husqvarna 430cc that me and my dad tuned to that exact power band and it is loving miraculous intervention that I did not die at 17.

250lbs in the engine, <380 total, and a 800rpm power band that looked like the rear end half of a bell curve. Hit nearly 100HP.

M_Gargantua fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Aug 13, 2018

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Ive got a cast iron bacon press with a adorable engraved pig on it much like that.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

McNally posted:

or black shirts with a white logo? The options are limitless!*

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Maybe she jacked it from somebody who had just swiped

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
https://twitter.com/fuzzymarth/status/1085697249609437184?s=21

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
There was a cool and well documented 900sqft greenhouse build near me. To grow through the winter they put a small pellet stove in an external room but that routed the forced air exhaust underneath the stone subfloor and then up through a central chimney designed to radiate. Place apparently was easy to keep balmy warm even in deep winter.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
it just reminds me that forums are administered by people of the same median skillset of people administering this whole country

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

why does anyone care about posting that much jfc

because SA is unironicly a large part of many posters daily lives, mine included

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
CSPAM is indeed radical nihilist and/or leftist but you can easily see the process for how they got there since 2016. it mostly ended up that way as a reaction to d&ds swings between conservative and liberal centrist posting that was enforced under the moderation. calling it an echo chamber isnt quite accurate

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

C-SPAM's idea that D&D swings conservative is loving hilarious.

D&D is conservative though? neolib at best. CSPAMs interpretation of that is just somewhat extreme

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
if you own more than $10M in rented residential property... chop chop

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
one day i'm going to design and build my own house but being an intelligent person will refrain from posting about it until it is done.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
:justpost:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
800mg of motrin

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
...800mg of motrin *every 8 hours

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Important work from home recommendations:

Morning Coffee Ambrosia: 50% hot coffee, 25% irish cream (carolina's since baileys is expensive and you can't notice the taste difference), 25% Grind espresso liquor

Afternoon Hpnotiq martine: 1 Hpnotiq, 1 Gin, 1 Tequila, 1 cointreau (or triple sec to save $) 3-4 ginger beer, splash of either pineapple or grapefruit juice

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Midjack posted:

Watch the very next video after that one, be careful it’s :nws: for boobs.

Not everybody gets the same youtube recomendations :ssh: but I also recommend "A Good Look" for being literally a mad max anime parody

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
a good riot helps let off some stress now and again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
Coors is absolute trash.

I still have two cans from last halloween that someone left, its thats terrible.

New Zealand must have the absolute worst beer if you think its good