Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Where's this happening

Zeris nixed the link being here until we know if it was a hack or not. And to be fair they look like they are personal, since she has a happy birthday message in a few of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Ah I was thinking it was for a roll. I think she got topless in that Netflix show right?

She did, and it owned.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I kinda wish the "off the hook" busy tone was a viable option to force onto people. Now it's all voicemails and poo poo I never set up. I still make the voicemail robot lady say my number.

I want to torture solicitors with a never ending busy tone.

Record a fax machine's tone. Make the computer think it is a fax machine.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

What is dead may never die

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Didn't someone actually purchase and send the spray to Hawaii guy.

I think it was the guy that was live posting thinking about cheating on his wife at a Christmas party on to find out she's been lurking the forum that sent the spray.

So much history here

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

beanieson posted:

I got drunk at the Christmas party last night, came home early and crashed girls night at the house with my wife and her friends making cookies with the kids for Santa. by all accounts I was highly amusing, and not an rear end, so I’d say that’s an improvement over years past.

Well you didn't have a secretary drive you home this time right?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

I peaced out from my second enlistment in 2011

Flikken fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Dec 23, 2019

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

not caring here posted:

The cheap american beers are mostly tolerable if they are ice loving cold. As soon as they get even the slightest bit warm you can actually taste them and it all falls apart after that.

I wish there was a cheap American beer that is a lager here in MO.

Basically Yuengling needs to get over it's fear of water barriers and cross the Mississippi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

boop the snoot posted:

I haven’t logged into MyPay in like seven years and I wish I could unsubscribe from the MyPay mailing list.

Thanks for reading my post.

-A SOF Marine.

Same except 11 years