Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

cowboy elvis posted:

Those Alison Brie boobies are real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Rad Lieutenant posted:

Where's this happening

apparently it was a hack/leak so they were removed.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

BigDave posted:

You need to approach them through a Mongolian ISP.

:golfclap:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

pantslesswithwolves posted:

I think I may have told this story here, but even if so, it’s good enough to share again. In 2004, some of my friends who worked at our college radio station helped organize a concert at this amphitheater on campus. Andrew WK was the headliner. I spent all day smoking blunts and drinking rum, so when AWK takes the stage, I’m legit torched and having an awesome time crowdsurfing and jumping off stage. He closed with Party Hard and invited anyone who could fit on the stage to come up and dance.

Afterwards, I’m backstage talking with my friends, and I notice Andrew WK talking with some others. I yell “Andrew WK! You are all that is awesome!” and he looks at me, storms over, grabs me by both of my shoulders and yells back, “NO! WE are all that is awesome!” and hugs me. All I could to was bellow out “YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” in response.

I saw him in late 2016 during his Power of Positive Partying speaking tour, where he stayed behind and talked with everyone who wanted to speak to him. I recounted the story, and he got a big kick out of it. Dude’s a straight up decent person who really seems to love his fans.

I love this story and Andrew WK

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

thock

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Mr. Nice! posted:

One of the c-spam IKs has been chain probing DR.

A true hero

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Stultus Maximus posted:

This is it. This is the most irresponsible product imaginable.

For only two dollars, it's a seat belt alarm defeat device and also,

Lol that isn’t even close to the most irresponsible product being hocked to jibbering fuckwits today

https://jalopnik.com/the-autopilot-buddy-for-your-tesla-is-insidiously-dange-1826048861

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

mods change my name posted:

One car that you absolutely never see on the road is a loving Cadillac Catera or whatever, the caddy that zigs! I think it was rebadged grand am or something like that

It was an Opel Omega. They're actually rear wheel drive, something I didn't know until fairly recently.

I still see them occasionally around here, but I also still see neons (even SRT4s) so maybe my area is just full of weird cars.

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Cateras are still around, but never sold in huge numbers that you'd expect to see many over a decade later. It was a Lumina before the badge swap. It had a short run too, maybe five years. It was the Cimarron v.2, basically.

Nope

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

not caring here posted:

I'm not a big fan of front wheel drives but, errrr, previous experience shows that they are surprisingly capable on lovely dirt roads.

Not that's a thing for most people but we are talking about hoopties

FWD kicks rear end on dirt, and honestly is not that bad on pavement if you actually know how to drive a car.

RWD/AWD is still loads better of course but FWD can be a shitload of fun.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Catera

Lumina

If they're not kissing cousins...

Then it's probably a Malibu.

dude, it is literally an Opel Omega. I get that they have similar body lines but they are 100% not the same car at all underneath. The Catera is not front wheel drive, for starters.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Syrian Lannister posted:

I want the tail gunner station wagon seats to come back

I'm keeping the tail-gunner seats in my Volvo wagon that I'm converting into a parts-hauler (rear seat removed, flat wood floor) because they're just too cool to not have, even if they'll maybe get used once every 3 years. Plus I can still technically haul 4 people around in it :v:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

beanieson posted:

I’m in love with the new V60

Same except the new V90

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
History owns, it’s always been one of my favorite courses of study. But yeah public school history classes are a loving joke and repeat themselves endlessly after elementary school, which makes most people not give a poo poo about it, sadly.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i didnt get any visuals or anything, just was really loving stoked and interested in watching it while being comfy

low doses of acid are great for chilling out inside on rainy days and really getting super into a good nature/science documentary, or turning into a tiny god in a videogame. Seriously, poo poo's like a performance enhancing drug for the lightning box.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Deathy McDeath posted:

Mods please change my name to CUM ENFORCER

:cumpolice:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
My dream home is basically a huge garage/workshop with a small loft apartment, preferably built 30 miles from anywhere in the desert. gently caress a huge house full of crap I don't need or use and a bunch of rooms I have to keep clean.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

EBB posted:

Please thank her for supporting this stoner's addiction to peanut butter and chocolate. Pray to buddha my wife doesn't look in the freezer any time soon.

:same:

Just ordered 3 boxes of Samoas and 3 boxes of Thin Mints. Time to get fat as hell.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
My order of diabetes girl scout cookies arrived and they are delicious.

e; what the gently caress is this avatar

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I saw that linked in a slack chatroom earlier today and thankfully did not click it this time, deducing what it would be only from the "wiggle, wiggle" comment.

That poo poo is loving horrifying and is going to haunt my nightmares forever.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
The Dumb and Dumber soundtrack is awesome. Many fond memories of jamming out to that CD with my cousin growing up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV6RMVnk0C8

also:

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Christ that is a cursed as hell mental image.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
there is an Achewood for everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

Flying_Crab posted:

my local drunk 4am pizza place gives you parmesan like this:

:thunk:

ya lemme get uuuhhhh an 1/8 of pepperoni pizza and a dimebag of parm, with some coke.