Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

This one popped up out of nowhere for me since I don't keep up with new releases often, but I've been keeping up with it and really loving it. I'm super excited to see where it goes. There have already been some really good twists and the story is already moving along at a good clip. I def recommend giving it a look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

I can't remember off the top of my head, but I was introducing my friend to this and she was commenting on how crazy Senku's hair is. Have we seen him with his hair wet/down yet? I feel like we have but I can't remember when it was.

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

Zerilan posted:

Yeah this is much less cheesecakey than wallman or sun-ken rock.

It's not so much that it's cheesecakey, just imo the stylization makes it all look kind of wonky.

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

drat they sure made Tsukasa pretty in this chapter.

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a good studio and such a good voice for Senku... oh man, now I'm stoked. (I wanna see the OP already!!!!!)

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

Idk why he decided to design and draw Stanley Like That but I am thankful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Deeds Thunderchief
Dec 12, 2006

Huh. Is it possible that it's Matsukaze's master that looks like Ginro? I don't remember what Matsukaze said happened to his master if someone has it on hand.