Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Everything about that new chapter is amazing. I'm hooked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Senku doesn't always think up the best idea right away. We've already seen a couple of times where he couldn't think of things on his own, like the grapes into wine, or the north star changing position.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tsukasa really is a jojo character

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Great chapter even though i dont know why hes pulling off the melon

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

so why not get a really really really really long metal pole with a scoop at the end of it to get the sulfuric acid instead of using bootleg gasmasks that might kill you

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

good chapter

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Dr. Stone is easily my second favorite ongoing shonen series right now behind One Piece

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

SpazmasterX posted:

Boichi is a good boy and we thank him for his gifts

God Bless Dr. Stone

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

does this mean Senku's dad just really likes Fist of the North Star

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://twitter.com/jeffinitelyjeff/status/960608633053642752

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Swords are visually cooler and more appealing for a shonen manga audience

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

In fire emblem swords lose to spears, so they really should be investing in axes.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I think Magma will always be an antagonistic idiot towards Senku but he'll never actually be a bad guy again.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

running up to the sulfur spring of death while the wind is blowing the poison gas down is the best way i've seen someone win a fight in a long time

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This is going to be the greatest shonen arc of all time.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

This chapter was almost Food Wars

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Gen would be my favorite character if everyone else wasn't also my favorite character

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Gens gonna convince the villagers he's god and he'll have a cult of servants

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Actually maybe Gen is going to betray Senku because he doesn't have faith in the cell phone angle

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Gross, dude

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I think it'll be set up that not everyone will be so easy to convince. Senku got lucky there, but Tsukasa has been the one to decide who gets revived, and if he has any indication for who those people were before petrification, I'm sure he's cherrypicked them to be people who support him.

Obviously that doesnt account for everything, but he almost certainly has an inner circle of loyal supporters

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Swap Gen and Kaseki and we're golden.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I love Dr. Stone.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Chrome is the best JoBro

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

All Taiju needed was to leave the story for like a year and now we all love him

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

What if the manga just ends here after senku wins

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I have to wonder what Tsukasa was intending on doing in the stone world if all along he wanted his sister back. I don't get his motivations anymore, what about having his sister be in a coma, being kept alive by machines, that he wanted to keep running, made him hate science and progress?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

hell yeah

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tsukasa made a shonen promise. He's living.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I love Dr. Stone

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm going to be really interested in seeing how Boichi's artstyle translates to anime

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I can't believe we're going to have 8 years of senku and friends on a boat

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

thank you for the smiles this week, dr stone

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

let's assume that they taught some of the villagers how to do stuff to improve development during that entire year

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

very good chapter. gen being awesome as usual, and showing why he's senku's new best friend and not taiju

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I honestly forgot about them. This feels reminiscent of reviving Tsukasa to fight the lions at the start of the manga

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I do like that they are continuing to trim the fat for characters over time, but I feel like we could use a little bit of a look back to the group left in Japan just to see what theyve done in the meantime

actually, what was it that they were doing back in the village?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

i give it 2 volumes max before they team up with Stanley to fight a greater threat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

watch the loving panama canal somehow still being traversable