Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«12 »
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

getting nostalgic for mandatory instant fail stealth sections in engines not built for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

IF I COULD BE ANY KIND OF FLOWER I'D BE A BIG ANGRY COCK

trying to jack off posted:

getting nostalgic for mandatory instant fail stealth sections in engines not built for it

ah, I see you've made it to jedi outcast then

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

ah, I see you've made it to jedi outcast then

lmfao, the whole time i played that section i was thinknig about how cool it would be if it actually took advantage of using force powers to manipulate people and the environment instead of me running straight to the vents and then just popping out to stand by the alarm console swinging my lightsabre at anyone that came near

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

IF I COULD BE ANY KIND OF FLOWER I'D BE A BIG ANGRY COCK

It's extremely funny that that section is followed by the biggest set piece in the game where you and Luke go Dynasty Warriors on a million sith then blow up the entire place, like Kyle Katarn just forgot he was a Jedi for half an hour. I know that's always the case in those sections but it's so particularly loving dumb lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It's extremely funny that that section is followed by the biggest set piece in the game where you and Luke go Dynasty Warriors on a million sith then blow up the entire place, like Kyle Katarn just forgot he was a Jedi for half an hour. I know that's always the case in those sections but it's so particularly loving dumb lol

lmfao, i love it so much

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

badass main character: i just cut through 1000 guards and all without even getting a scratch on me
badass main character [suddenly sees 3 guards awkwardly positioned around a single control panel spinning in place]: hmm, i better not raise the alarm, maybe there's another way around

me: oh hell yes, now the real game begins

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

note to self for good stream idea: collecting a list of mandatory instant fail stealth sections and playing them all back to back

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In the Shenmue one the guards kick Ryo out and then he goes to sleep for 23 hours

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

In the Shenmue one the guards kick Ryo out and then he goes to sleep for 23 hours

lmfao, shenmue ftw

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

note to self for good stream idea: collecting a list of mandatory instant fail stealth sections and playing them all back to back

hahaha, that would be amazing!
Also if you drink, take a shot whenever you're detected and fail. That could spiral out of control pretty quickly though, haha

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

That's pretty much the first two Splinter Cell games iirc

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Has anyone played This Land Is My Land, by any chance? I can definitely see myself tackling this in a stealthy way. I'll probably wait for a discount though, unless it's amazing - since I'm not exactly desperate for a new game at the moment. Definitely interesting, though!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

it looks interesting but i would never spend that amount of money on early access

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

it looks interesting but i would never spend that amount of money on early access

Yeah, that's fair - it's a bit steep. I MIGHT spend that on an EA game, but it'd have to be really good and/or about to be released anyway

«12 »