Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ooooh yeah, I've got the most prestigious belt in the land and noooooobody's gonna take it from me, especially not any of you, with your weak hands and stupid face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

My favourite thing so far is this marvellous belt I'm holding in my two hands because it's mine. I'm holding it above my head because I'm a winner. Who dares challenge me for it?

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

CapitalistPig posted:

Some upcoming pushes to expect:

Hell yes!

CapitalistPig posted:

Monthly PPVs
NSW:

the . with AR is somber

Well, the audience may have hated it, but I did beat JOHN CENA, which seems significant

CapitalistPig posted:

WWL:

LMAO no wonder WWL is doing so lovely, what kind of show is that?

"Biggest push in company history" my rear end, the league I'm not even a champion in is giving me better matches

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Soon all of Canada will be Ontario

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Mr. F! posted:

Nooooo I lost my belt. :(

You know who hasn't lost his belt? This guy!!!!! Better than all of you trash heaps, I'm the real deal. Y'all suck, none of you could beat me in a fight, maybe to make it fair you could have two of you challenge at once and I'd probably still win, chumps. You chumps, I'm champ! That get it through your skulls? Don't even look at me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Very excited for my no doubt champion run at the biggest league in the sport.

chaoslord posted:

Defeated MG3, lost to Mr F. Dang bookers.

This is a pretty good gimmick

• Locked thread