Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Tonight's Best Match Will Be:
This poll is closed.
Brock vs Joe 25 27.78%
Roman vs Braun 15 16.67%
Seth vs Bray 1 1.11%
Alexa vs Sasha 10 11.11%
Iron Man Tag Match 9 10.00%
Enzo vs Big Cass 7 7.78%
The Miz vs Ambrose 3 3.33%
Neville vs Tozawa 20 22.22%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cruserweight matches are boring as poo poo with Neville as champ. Gettin' real stale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jerusalem posted:

My life is designed around the notion that nobody bothers me when I'm legitimately busy but the moment I want to do something leisurely/relax people are calling and bugging me about nonsense. :smith:

Are you me?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

pressedbunny posted:

You'd be shocked at how fundamentally unattractive somebody can be yet still have sexual relations with other humans.

I mean just look at this forum.

My fiancée unironically finds Kevin Owens insanely attractive. I remember the first time she said this, I did a double take and asked if I should start dressing like a lumberjack.

I think she likes her men with some meat on their bones. The perfect find for my goony rear end, I guess.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:rip: Enzo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Spiffster posted:

Matt you suck chant?!?

I think it was "refs you suck"

The arena they're in is also the home of the Dallas Stars, so it fits.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Jesus christ, Matt

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
THEY JSUT GOT DARN DONE BURGLARIZED

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
MY GOD

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I'm sorry, I had never seen her do that before. I failed as a fan.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

dromal phrenia posted:

ive probably said this before, but while i wish alexa was better in-ring, i do like how much of her offense is just MEAN. She didn't do a crazy suplex on the apron, she just yanked sasha's back and shoulders onto it. then she stood on her and repeatedly stomped the back of her head. its not even the stuff that wins matches, it's just stuff that would suck for someone to do to you

I think that's why people still like her despite her ring work. Sometimes you don't need fancy technique; you just need to convincingly look like you're trying to beat the poo poo out of someone.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Match: good

Quite good, I might even say. These two work well tonight.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
SASHA THREW HER INTO THE BALLS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The finish was absolutely fine; Alexa Bliss is such a great heel.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Thank you

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

VJeff posted:

It's not fine when every loving champion is a heel and they all retain the same loving way.

Yeah, but it's fine in Alexa's case. Really. I promise. Sasha was beginning to turn the tide, everything was going her way, so Alexa ducks out yet again in a new way.

Now I doubt we'll see Bayley again, but you could make an argument for a triple threat match if you really wanted to.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Calax posted:

Sasha with the Scarlet Halo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNSAa5_HwmI&t=10s

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Trips is such a waste of time

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Lotta other things, too

This PPV name actually owns now

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
LETS GO, SENOR JOE

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
SENNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR JOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:effort:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
BROCK STILL HAS A WEAK PENIS

BROCK STILL HAS A WEAK PENIS

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

RacistGuidingLight posted:

German supexes are cool.

Brock's aren't

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
loving whatever

Who needs a champion?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jiro posted:

F5! :stare: Dat was a really good match.

It really, really wasn't. Joe did his part, Brock did....well, what he's done for two years straight.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

A Salty Affair posted:

Finish was fine, point is Samoa Joe looked like a million bucks in that match

Whoopty loving do, what will a million bucks get him?

The IC title? WOOOOOOO

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Supreme Allah posted:

If you think that was a burial then dang.

The point is: burial or not, Joe lost and now what does he do? Fight for ghost titles? Beat up Braun?

RAW DOES NOT HAVE A TOP CHAMPION. IT HURTS THE SHOW.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The PPV was good! It really was.

But Brock Lesnar is hurting the product, and if they think ratings are going to spike up because "some random dude made him sweat a little bit" then holy poo poo, I'd love to be an executive for the company. I've got plenty of other revolutionary ideas. Such as "Let's actually not have a show and go home."

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Against anyone else I'd be satisfied with Joe finally looking like a million bucks. But against Brock, what does that even loving matter? He still didn't beat him, which means he is literally everyone else on the roster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I want to be excited about Braun, and I would like to think they'll treat Joe differently after this.

But they won't. And we all know it. Braun is just the long Roman feud, and Joe was the "heh, check this out SMARKS" opponent that Vince likes to jerk around every now and then. Both will be back in the shuffle. Neither will matter come Wrestlemania.

As always, this is the WWE's opportunity to make me eat my words. But they won't take it, because they are the WWE.

• Locked thread