Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Hello friends, I finally bought a Switch yesterday getting the Splatoon 2 bundle from Walmart. I'm disappointed that the case it comes with is bare bones and isn't the Splatoon case that Nintendo sells separately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Yoshi's Island is very bad. Fight me IRL.

Loser has to play all of the non- Sega Genesis Sonic games.
I'm more offended that you ranked anything New Super Mario Bros over Mario 64.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

XyrlocShammypants posted:

You should get a case that is less embarrassing like basically a black one that doesn't even say Nintendo at all
I didn't specifically want the Splatoon branded one I saw but thought it was lame they gave you a different less robust one in the bundle for the same $20 price.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

SeANMcBAY posted:

What's the case in the bundle look like?

It also has a sleeve for 5 games.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Why would you need sleeves for games for this perfect as a digital only platform entertainment system?
Because first party Nintendo games maintain their value for a long time.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

I don't want Switch to have Netflix because it will take development resources away from the 3DS Netflix client.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Why is the switch side so much more red than the PS4 side? The image is a jpg and you can see a lot of artifacts on all the red regions.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

"Dungeon crawling rogue like"

Yep within 10 second I could tell this isn't for me.
Well that's a draw for me so nyah.

Although on Steam the game is labeled as early access so my interest waned a bit.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

I've got a trip to Hawaii next week. I'm more excited for this Friday though.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

So I got home, cracked open Odyssey, licked the game cart, and it tasted loving awful. Like straight from China awful. Is that why it's a meme? Holy crap.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Meldonox posted:

Oh boy oh boy, my copy of Super Mario Odyssey just arrived. I'm only just now starting it up, but if nothing else I can confidently say it's the worst tasting Mario game to date.
My SMW cartridge has been sitting in a box for years. I bet it would taste pretty cheesy right about now.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

SeANMcBAY posted:

Some of my friends really like Gears still for reasons I can’t understand. I have two friends that have more than 1500 hours each in Gears 4.:cry:
The game has been out for 13 months and 1500 hours is over 2 months. Holy gently caress is that all they do in their free time?

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

SeANMcBAY posted:

Got a pro controller and you guys weren’t kidding about the dpad.:smith:

A shame since I love everything else about it.
I recently got Puyo Puyo Tetris and I feel like it's caused a lot of false drops for me.

If wearing it in is actually a thing this is the only game I've used the dpad for so it'll take some time.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Has Puyo Puyo Tetris gone on sale on the Switch? I'm kinda hooked on the demo but can wait on a deal.
It's been on sale for $25 in the past.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Can't find the SNES Classic thread, but JIC: SNES Classics are up on the Gamestop website. Just managed to snag one.
FYI: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3783186

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Uuuugh i could get it for less than that on my PS4, but I want it for the Switch...
Ya, it's definitely more of a $20 game than a $40 one, but Switch tax and all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Enjoy not playing Dark Souls on the shitter idiot
Sorry, but I need platinum trophies for all 3 Dark Souls games and Bloodborne on one console.

• Locked thread