Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Why is Dean Ambrose being distrustful of Seth Rollins? I mean sure seth betrayed him and threw him off a cell and smashed his head with cinderblocks and I think he and Kane teased setting him on fire once? But that should all be water under the bridge now. Doesn't Dean know that all faces are friends with each other?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chris James 2 posted:

Dean/Miz advertised for the Australia tour

In September

I wonder if Dean and Miz or Kofi and Dolph have had more matches

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chavo and Rey had 15 WWE singles matches, as well as 4 WCW ones and one Lucha Underground. They did have 5 singles matches in 4 weeks once though, which is what made me look them up.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

http://www.sosofficial.com/gallery6.shtml

To be fair we've known Sheamus is a huge nerd for years.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The only pyro they need is the big frame that spells out SID in big burning letters. For everyone.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Much like his fellow Canadian, Tyler Breeze wore a bra during the murders rangers.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Make a sign about who is the best poster in rowdy ringsports then burn that sign

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

https://youtu.be/4Tfrq4kHBB8

E: linda match is around 33 minutes

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Enzo should have shoot fought Roman Reigns imo. We know that the weak shameful back man is so weak that Enzo could have defeated him easily. Thrown him right out of the locker room in tears.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I bet i could slap roman around. Paintbrush him till he starts crying and asking if i know who his dad is

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Hey rov could you call your guy and get Jason Jordan back on the television please, as a favor

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Seems bad, Corey.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is Kurt's dark secret that he saw Corey and Bayley kissing in the back of the bus leading to a Poorly Advised Match between Kurt and Corey

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Who cancelled talking smack

Time to taste the blade, imo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Cavauro posted:

what are some shows you'd like to see on the WWe network now that they have a lot of space for new content.

a show where dolph ziggler is ritually hit with a trash can for 60 minutes

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Capitalize on the hottest meme of two years ago by renting a hydraulic press and putting things like the million dollar title or enzos mic or dolph zigglers hand on it

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Force wrestlers to play dungeons and dragons regardless of their feelings on the matter

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It's very important that one of the players be very confused but earnest at all times. Ideally this would be Mark Henry or Rusev.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dean Ambrose is very good, or perhaps he is very bad, while instead he might be just ok. There are many possibilities of Dean Ambrose.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

To swerve the marks, the big reveal will be that Kurt Angle was a sleeper agent for the Dungeon of Doom the whole time and now ANGLE MY SON has been activated and wants to sign raw over to the Dungeon permanently. Only HHH can save us now.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

If Dixie does show up tonight is that bigger or smaller than Bischoff in 02? Seems pretty comparable imo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

I just tried to picture a beard in any level of SSJ, let alone 3, and now I want that

Super Saiyan Nappa is canon now. Here is your golden beard you ordered

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

When was the first US Open Challenge because that was when it became the best title

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is there actually any evidence its dixie carter or has the entire wrestling internet worked themselves into a shoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Dixie needs a Monster Truck with a giant plexiglass copy of her own head on it instead of a limo

• Locked thread