Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

KungFu Grip posted:

[*] Shinsuke vs Baron broke down into a brawl before it could even get started, spilling out into the crowd. Officials raced down to ringside to break them up but they kept fighting. Nakamura got into the ring and motioned to Corbin to bring it, but he just grabbed his briefcase and stormed out.

I forgot Corbin won Monkey in the Bank and thought he had like a Samsonite briefcase and maybe a trilby to pick up and leave with.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

VJeff posted:

My idea is an Internet Title that's the new 24/7 title and the WWE App will ping you when it's being defended on the Network.

Like Zack Ryder is on Ellen talking about something and then Erick Rowan will burst in and start beating the poo poo out of him and then Ellen gives Rowan a chair shot and Ryder hits the Rough Ryder to retain.

I hope we can move past the idea that the internet and smartphones are novel, and we do away with irritating, obtrusive and needy programs like that, and bury it with the silval dipshits in turtlenecks from five years ago Criss Angeling and audience about a new app to narc on homeless people.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I thought the cavuaro post was good.

• Locked thread