Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

should i watch smackdown tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

fiiiiiiine

aries could have been fired for:

sexually harassing a woman
or
spouting conspiracy theories about sensitive events
or
generally being an insufferable rear end in a top hat

are there any other character traits i dont know about ol' double-A?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I immediately thought of the nWo (or maybe the clique overall?) when I saw them doing that, not dbz

im glad sheamus and cesaro can't actually fuse, the result would kill people every match

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Efexeye posted:

edit: they are cutting all the stuff that has gotten me to watch wrestling for the last 30 years. where's the spectacle? i turned on lucha underground for ten minutes the other day and saw more character development, storylines and world building than I have in the past 10 years in the WWE
i havent watched any lucha underground yet (its in my netflix queue though) but i agree. there are better places for in-ring quality but wwe is supposed to be the dominant force in over-the-top spectacle, and they're killing that bit by bit

and i like pyro, at the very least every champion should have pyro!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

im going to become a wwe writer and at every single meeting i will say "We should bring back gangrel's entrance" and nothing else

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ive never played a fire pro, how much can you cheat? if i cant be a piece of poo poo rear end in a top hat heel, theres no point. i wanna poke eyes and kick balls and use brass knucks and have arn anderson interfere

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

jerusalem please change the forum name to 'The Von Muscles Family" immediately

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rovert posted:

Cas being a Trump supporter is a complete and utter lie.
CASS WAS ALWAYS BAD :mad:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

the source for cass not being the biggest trump guy actually said cass might be a trump supporter but isn't all that vocal about it either way. i'm the big scoop man now around here and i'll be giving you 100% truth at all times no matter what anyone else says. and if they disagree with me then they might Be a vessel of satan

satan rules, fool!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

JEB supporters: BRAAAAUUUUUUN

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

ok this may be too far even for me

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

one of the replies to this tweet is a good image that someone should take as an avatar

for the low low price of $5 you can have alexa staring at your posts like this!

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

rovert posted:

WWE has canceled Talking Smack as a weekly series, multiple sources have confirmed with PWInsider.com.

This past Tuesday's episode was its final episode on the WWE Network.

The series featured a lot of great character and promo work from different Smackdown roster performers including Kevin Owens and Alexa Bliss as well as Daniel Bryan and Renee Young doing a great job hosting.

The current plan, we are told, is to use Talking Smack exclusively as a post-PPV broadcast.

what the gently caress

they don't even need the talking smack set, they could just have 4 chairs in an empty room and Talking Smack would be just as good. Well, maybe a table so Renee and Bryan can smack it while they chant.

Talking Smack helped Miz, Alexa, Baron Corbin and the Usos all show how good they are, so why the gently caress would they deny future talent the same opportunity? I BLAME EVERYONE THAT DIDN'T WATCH IT, AND I ALSO BLAME KEVIN DUNN

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

congrats to 205 live for never being on my TV again because without talking smack afterwards i probably wont bother to watch it

it will join the illustrious ranks of 'every single other thing on the network except PPVs'

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

man if i cancel wwe network i will miss shitposting 10x per page in the ppv threads

i wont really miss the ppvs themselves.

maybe theres a njpw app for ps3...

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

risking a doublepost but whatever

on July 8th Bryan RT xpac
https://twitter.com/TheRealXPac/status/883828884734529536

I wonder if WWE realizes how many people are going to be exposed to alternatives when D Bry starts appearing in other feds?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

achillesforever6 posted:

Eh I don't care about Talking Smack being moved to PPV's only, then again nothing will make me give up a sub because 10$ per month isn't that much and I still like the product sans Raw

RAW is now actually sometimes better than Smackdown :negative:

still too loving long though

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

some guy on the bus posted:

is NJPW on a TV channel? All I know is WWE. :(

There's NJPW on AXS tv, which you might not get (I was surprised that I do). Apparently you're better off just getting NJPW world.

But I just looked it up, and apparently there isnt a PS3 app, which sucks

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Soothing Vapors posted:

most of yr posts dont even have to do w/ wrestling so just show up at the ppvs and keep postin :grin:

thats probably not true but my BEST posts probably arent about wrestling, so im gonna do it anyway

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

my show idea is a gameshow, with wrestlers. renee young can host it and make everyone be alright for a while. The gameshow is exactly like jeopardy but instead of it being a screen it's these boxes that wrestlers can sit in, and the contestants play tic tac toe by agreeing or disagreeing with the way the wrestlers themselves answer the jeopardy questions. thers also a gimmick for the pervs out there, where wrestlers can choose to show their dick or not, but the kicker is that throughout the entire run of the gameshow, no one elects to show the dick. but you never know, so they have to tune in

my show idea is amazing race + old hardcore title. teams of wrestlers have to go around the world completing challenges and using hints and their wits to get to their destination, but also there is an 'defended anytime, anywhere' hardcore belt being competed over. The ultimate goal is to get to the last episode finish line WITH the title.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Cavauro posted:

thjis reminds me of satan

thank you :shobon:

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

a show with unfinished products and Braun finishes them

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i want xavier woods to be DM and have the guests be Breezango so he can become increasingly frustrated as his carefully constructed narrative is destroyed by their bumbling antics

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

:eng101: From the last few days, we can see the differences between the two sides of PSP. When the thread is full of shitposts and jokes, fun is had by all and there is no conflict and no probations. Yet when the discussion turns serious and earnest, we witness paragraphs upon paragraphs of rehashed arguments, personal insults, anger, accusations of racism and ultimately, punitive measures must be enacted.

For further evidence, this post is relatively serious and earnest for me, and it is not very good! :pseudo:

It is clear what path PSP must take.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i remember thinking vaguido was a poo butt rear end but i think that avatar is doing wonders for his(?) posting brand because its been reduced to just 'poo butt' and i think theres a strong chance it might be even further reduced

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

if the marblelympics isnt a contest of who can fit the most marbles into their butt, its a waste

also those with smaller butts but more powerful buttholes can play marbles via rapid fire pooping them at each others marbles

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Bryan's gonna jump right to level 3 :ssj:
I just tried to picture a beard in any level of SSJ, let alone 3, and now I want that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

Maria and Mike Kanellis should move to RAW to feud with Angle and Dixie over which couple is really the personification of True Love

• Locked thread