Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Pyro $36,000,000
Utility $150
someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my employees are dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Midnightghoul posted:

Did they use the same limo or multiple limos

Just two, the one the Vince blew up in and the one that's blood brothers with Goldberg

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Aphrodite posted:

Whole lotta betas in this thread.

A cuppa betas

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
205 Live is good and Cedric Alexander is great

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
It's lovely how they're treating Renee but if it's still once a month and Daniel is on every time I'll be okay with it because I rarely watch when Shane hosts anyway, and never watch when JBL is on.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

She means she is going to topple Flair/Cena's record in two years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Yesterday I rewatched last year's Battleground and Dean was excellent all summer until Dolph strolled into town. Perhaps a lot of it was no one thought Smackdown would keep the big belt so it was a surprise, but he looked great in the Shield triple threat and his MITB cash-in was outstanding, regardless of if they telegraphed it.

• Locked thread