Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
five dollar movies
AMC seats suck all dicks
Edgar Wright's worth it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision

by VideoGames
as an edgar wright film it was kinda a C- but as a film in general A+ will watch many more times probably

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

precision

by VideoGames
as a musician myself it made my brain light up like crazy when the action scene noises were synched up to the music, that was insanely good poo poo

i also had a massive grin on my face when the first song was "bellbottoms" by noted Jon Spencer Blues Explosion

also the bit about the beck song was funny too

kinda thought it was lame what baby's real name ended up being, should have just been "baby"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

precision

by VideoGames

Starman Super DX posted:

is it better than The World's End?

Yes, but that was my previous least favorite movie of his. Granted I've only seen it once and keep meaning to revisit

• Locked thread