Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I didn't really feel the first video so I didn't really follow this. But this LP gets way better as it progresses. It's a fun watch. Especially since you seem to be dying at the same points as me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Yeah, to be honest the same goes for me. Initially when I noticed the thread I was just finished with the game and was kinda interested. I watched the first episode and really wasn't interested. But if you were dedicated enough to buy an add for this I felt like it would be right to give it another chance. It really did get way better, mostly because it feels like your skill improved a lot.

I hope you do realize that you have to 100% this game now. Your fans i.e. I demand it :colbert:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Those squeeky kitties are so adorable.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Samizdata posted:

I don't even have to know what they are with percentages like that.

Keep in mind that plenty of people cheat to get those. So the actual percentage would probably be a bit lower.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
It's actually a kind of clever system. On the one hand, finding and completing those cartridges earns you less then a simple mega tumor. On the other hand, the game expects you to have all the mega tumors at that point. It would feel really pointless to complete a cartridge to raise your lives from 450 to 454. But in reality you're raising them from 0 to 4.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Carbon dioxide posted:

This is an Edmund McMillen game, so by this point I'm guessing that one of the later cartridges will have a whole bunch of rings that you literally cannot reach without dying, so that to get the collect-all-rings achievement you need to get through the last and most difficult screen with zero lives.

Nah. There is an unbreakable achievement for every one of these cartridges. They were linked a few posts up. Weirdly enough it's actually possible (not feasible) to clear every cartridge without dying.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
You're still around? I can't help but notice that the gap between updates is comparatively large. Unfortunately you can't really silently abandon this, because you bought an add which reminds me that this thread exists. I hope to see more soon, because I quite enjoy your playstyle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
On the other hand there really isn't that much left.
You might even say:
The end is close.

• Locked thread