Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean mom

come be sad in the sad thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom

it would be even sadder if this thread got no posts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
would be even sadder if i posted here via admin abuse

:'(

vanisher

Sorry Zyla I couldn't help myself

Quick update: not too sad atm

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I woke up this morning, the tears running down my face.

My allergies have been pretty bad because pollen's all over the place but I figured that should maybe get me in the door for this thread thanks for listening I hope I bored you to tears (so you can be here too)

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Senior Management

Sadness is fun

:jerry:

Aryu Kiddimeh
what happens if you get booted out the thread?

cda

by Hand Knit
QQing all over this thread

Senior Management

Sadness is a constant that keeps you grounded in reality. It is an ever present anchor to sanity and clear perception. The demon drug known colloquially as weed severs this link to the real world and temporarily banishes the universal truth of sadness. Luckily the returns are diminished with each use.

Robot Made of Meat

I have some reasons to be sad, but not nearly as many as a lot of people. As a result, I try not to be sad, and when I am, I try to keep it in perspective.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the only thought that brings be any joy is the dream of becoming even more sad

cda

by Hand Knit
:pray: Please, Lord, make me sadder

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Don't worry, be sad -Bobby McFerrin

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
The D*nald Tr*mp Sad emoticon except theres a black bar over his eyes cause politic not allowed in BYOB

Senior Management

Pro tip: If your sadness wanes simply cut the brakes on the cars that the people you love commute in.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I'm so sad I've become an emotional black hole, sucking the skulls of those around me to my own supercritical cranium, appearing to be a demented Katamari Damaci hedgehog of humans in a horrific traversing tumultuous tumbleweed. We roll throughout my town now, drawing in even more people to my sadball of unhappy, trudging ever-onward across the state, the country, the continent- a world tour of heart-wrenching global glum.

No one complains. Misery loves company, and there's plenty of room for all

bean mom

misery loves company

thats why i have 17 LLCs and two S-corps

----------------

Senior Management

I accidentally made a good couple of sandwiches and that made me happy. Any advice?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Vynar posted:

I accidentally made a good couple of sandwiches and that made me happy. Any advice?

I ate them all and did not share also you are a loser

Macnult

The sun is gone and I cannot get out of bed until it comes back

joke_explainer

Macnult posted:

The sun is gone and I cannot get out of bed until it comes back

thats normal we just call it night time. sucks if you are in iceland in the winter tho

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

i have a job but it's broke my shoulders and knees and stuff

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

this thread about seasonal affective disorder is timed exactly right for our friends in straya and nz. rip u, strayans, died of snow.

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Sometimes I buy milk and then remember how the dairy & veal industries are intertwined.

I'm sorry, Jacob.

Mariana Horchata

Senior Management

Putty posted:

I ate them all and did not share also you are a loser

Thanks friend!

Piso Mojado

cheer up everyone, youre going to die some day and have plenty of time to be sad when ur a ghost

Piso Mojado

ghosts are always sad, mostly because they can't rub their genitals

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Piso Mojado posted:

cheer up everyone, youre going to die some day and have plenty of time to be sad when ur a ghost

the good thing about this is i'm going to join the skeleton army when i'm dead so it's good after all and a happy ending

the sad part tho is that ghosts can't bone so rip 2 u guys who decide to be ghosts instead :(

also i am having a bad time in my head but i gotta chin up to do my soft start at work tomorrow. i hope things get less bad in my head.

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
anxiety is kinda like sad's cousin, or maybe its son

either way im usin it as my sad thread membership card, its double points day

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Sad is just a Fad

bean mom

sad update:

sad

----------------

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
whats the point

bean mom

slowm posted:

whats the point

sadness is its own reward

----------------

BoldFrankensteinMir

I read some philosopher or whatever saying that "humanity can't afford self-loathing", but it seriously made me loathe us even more.

I mean, really? You'll write us a blank check for species-wide poo poo-headery just because you think we should be faster poo poo-heads?? What a joke.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Piso Mojado posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's 112 degrees outside, i'm stuck in traffic in the middle lane and I need to turn left, there's an accident up ahead, i'm low on gas and I've had to pee for awhile now, the car heater's on and all the windows are stuck closed except the passenger's side, which is open about 3 inches; the horn's been on for the past ten minutes (right after that motorcycle gang pulled in front of me who are still there...) but I can barely hear it over the ambulance sirens behind me to get out of the way and I think I accidently ate a laxative bar that I thought was candy, yep- it wasn't chocolate

Mariana Horchata

Splatmaster posted:

It's 112 degrees outside, i'm stuck in traffic in the middle lane and I need to turn left, there's an accident up ahead, i'm low on gas and I've had to pee for awhile now, the car heater's on and all the windows are stuck closed except the passenger's side, which is open about 3 inches; the horn's been on for the past ten minutes (right after that motorcycle gang pulled in front of me who are still there...) but I can barely hear it over the ambulance sirens behind me to get out of the way and I think I accidently ate a laxative bar that I thought was candy, yep- it wasn't chocolate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piPzExBdfIg

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust

Vynar posted:

without light, there can be no dark. i suggest you appreciate (in a pessimistic way) that moment of happiness as it will amplify the feeling of sadness you will feel in subsequent situations. also putty was right - you are a loser. you're a dumn loser (dumn = dumb+drat).

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

http://i.imgur.com/n5iOc72.mp4 is really sad imho

• Locked thread