Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

alnilam posted:

my real non comedy answer is a manhattan or if you're feeling fancy a sazerac

both are bourbon lovers cocktails as they mostly taste like bourbon/rye. sazzy contains tiny bit o absinthe too mmm

this is good advice

once you know what a proper Manhattan tastes like, I suggest you try a perfect Manhattan

it has a mix of dry and sweet vermouth, unlike the basic which has only sweet

personally I think the slightly less sweet flavor profile is a worthy variation, maybe even better than the original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

lmbo calrissian posted:

lime disease ricky

gues what the ingredient

long shot, but jager? cause there's a stag/deer on the label, and lyme disease comes from deer ticks?

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lmbo calrissian posted:

lime disease ricky

gues what the ingredient

Manifisto posted:

long shot, but jager? cause there's a stag/deer on the label, and lyme disease comes from deer ticks?

you asked, you can't keep us hangin dude

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

lmbo calrissian posted:

the blood of a person with lyme disease.

:stare:

they say bartending juices should be fresh-squeezed; sounds inconvenient in this case, not to mention pretty dull for the guy who has to wait around behind the bar in case somebody orders one

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

opioid agonist posted:

They might just serve you one. I saw Zima back on my liquor store shelf the other day. Must be riding those Surge coattails.

Order a Tequiza instead maybe

well that is weird. they claim zima is back "for a limited time" on their super-retro and campy web site

http://www.zima.com/

apparently this limited release started July 4 weekend, according to wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zima_(drink)

so, uh . . . drink up, zima fans

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread