Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Taut Lore
Jul 14, 2017
James Bond movies are full of sexual innuendo and it is nowhere more apparent than in the character names
For instance take Blofelt and Oddjob - weird names right? Not if you know the joke "what do you get if you cross the James Bond villains Oddjob and Blofelt?"

And then there's the Bond girls' names - we've all heard of Pussy Galore snicker snicker

But did you know about Holly Goodhead from Moonraker? Or Plenty O'Toole in Diamonds are Forever? Xenia Onatopp in Goldeneye? And Ursula Andress well .... I'd be her hunni any time (between 1961 and 1975)

So I reckon they chose him because of his name not his acting talent that's all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So you're saying roger moore got the role because his name means gently caress more and thats why he is the best james bond

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Yeah well Craig is one letter off from Crag which is ironically what his face is full of

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
roger moore basically dominated all of the 70s bonds and most of the 80s, so yeah hes obv the best

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
penis mightier

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Why do people always forget about Con Buggery?

Piggy Smalls
Jun 21, 2015

BOSS MAKES A DOLLAR,
YOU MAKE A DIME,
I'LL LICK HIS BOOT TILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS SHINE.

He was the handsomest

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Actually you find that the best Bond was easily, YOUR MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taut Lore
Jul 14, 2017

moose face posted:

So you're saying roger moore got the role because his name means gently caress more and thats why he is the best james bond

If by "best" you mean makes me laugh when stoned then yes

Like Trump is the best president since JFK bc he makes me laugh
But getting your head blown off by your own guys in Dallas is still funnier

The best contestants in American Idol are the poo poo ones bc they make me laugh. Singing beautifully on the stage is boring imo and that's when I stop watching it

This new philosophy has helped me be able to laugh at everything and all I do all day is lol lol lol

Oh poo poo time's up they don't let the patients on the internet for more than half an hour in case we masturbate to snuff movies n poo poo

Bye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
And people say there's nothing good to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas but your mom's pussy is fantastic

• Locked thread