Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
I've dated at least two women who had abortions.

One mentioned it quietly offhand, and I was drunk, and was like "wait, did you you say you got pregnant?" Yes, then she 'got rid of it.'

The next one had TWO abortions in the space of a MONTH. When she told me I was not sympathetic. I think I said something like 'That's pretty irresponsible.'

That was our last date. I guess she wanted me to be more sensitive about the trials she had to endure destroying two human lives.

Like is pulling out so hard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BluesShaman
Apr 25, 2016

She wore Blue Velvet.
And then she heads for the clinic;
gets some static walking through the door.
They call her a killer and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore.

But god forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes;
cuz then you really might know what it's like to have to choose.

This thread has revealed that pulling out is less effective than I thought it was.

• Locked thread