Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
khy
Aug 15, 2005

I heard about this game back when it was about scavenging parts during daytime to build a base and defend against zombies at nighttime. Now all I hear about is the battle royale mode, and nothing else. Is the zombie part of this game basically empty compared to the battle royale part?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Just play the battle Royale mode for free jeez

I'm more interested in PvE than PvP. Crazy, I know. But the whole "build a base and defend against zombies" appeals to the tower defense gamer I used to be back in the WC3 days.

But it sounds like it's not worth it so I'll give it a pass. Thanks goons!

khy
Aug 15, 2005

I'm going to give this a try. How do I queue for 50 vs 50? I can only pick solo, duo, squad, and high explosives.

khy fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Dec 29, 2017

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Good Lord Fisher! posted:

I think the 50v50 event is over now isn't it? I haven't dropped in for awhile

I thought I read it was ending today. Ah well, one less game for me to split my time with until the next one comes along.

• Locked thread