Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rarity I want you to know I'm going through a rough time and this thread never fails to make me smile so thank you so much for that. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

commentary is going to keep pointing out referee Joey Marella and saying things about him because he's Gorilla Monsoon's son.

Oh my God that never clicked with me. :psyboom:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I don't want to ruin the magic for you Rarity but the gimmick is that they love America ironically. At least that was always my impression. That's why they had tiny weenie flags. :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Hacksaw Jim Duggan: Smarter than Rarity

Well he did attend college.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I get that but Hacksaw shouldn't :colbert:

He went to college, he's a very educated man. :mad:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I don't see any diploma :argh:

This was the correct response. :colbert:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The delivery of Jesse saying "I believe he irritated Akeem!" after That loving Clothesline kills me every time.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I literally can't see Smash without hearing"HRRRW!" in my head. Thanks, OSW!

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Blooming Brilliant posted:

It really is one of the pits both WWE and Roddy have ever thrown themselves into. Going off OSW, Roddy blacking up was a rib at Bad News to try to get him motivated for the match. Didn't really pan out as you saw. Bad News was a big deal in Japan and Canada so think that's a big reason for keeping him round so long/protecting him. Plus Vince has a thing for legit tough guys, Bad News being the only person Andre would never gently caress with.

One funny thing was that Andre (I think) pulled a rib on Roddy, and swapped out the body paint he was going to use with an unwashable version. Roddy ended up like that for two weeks I think.

It was that they replaced the paint remover with water. Heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

It's a shame Jesse's acting career kept stalling, he had it in him to be a really good character actor.

The guy that ruined it for him? Probably Secundus.