Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Glad you enjoyed the 20 man match, it's one of my favourites from the era.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Gavok posted:

I think Rooster's thing was that Heenan was high on his own talents and claimed he could make a success out of anyone. He took Terry Taylor under his wing (no pun intended) and decided to give him the Red Rooster gimmick to prove his point. Sure, this guy looks like a total joke, but with Heenan behind him, the sky is the limit. Then Heenan turned on him and Taylor decided, "Screw you, I'm proving you wrong by owning this gimmick!"

Considering Taylor was considered a major talent prior to this, the gimmick is infamous for ruining his potential. He's REALLY bitter about it.

Is it wrong that to me, at least on paper anyway, this actually sounds like a decent storyline?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I know the moment has passed, but I too would like to throw my hat in the ring of 'Earthquake is loving awesome'. I think you need to reconsider your bias against fat guys, Rarity. Yes, I am including Dusty and Boss Man here. Thanks for asking.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Rarity posted:

I loved Mark Henry, I liked Rikishi, I tolerated Viscera, I think I'm doing all right on the bias front :colbert:

And the guys I mentioned are better than all three combined (not including when Mark actually became good. Credit where credit's due).

Super important question that's entirely irrelevant to your current viewing activities: what are your thoughts on Vader?

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Road House starring Terry Funk is my pick.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Hey Rarity

This is just you and me here, I figured I we should keep this chat private, but I’ve noticed you seem to have a problem with overweight people, fat shaming I believe the Internet calls it. Personally I find these views problematic, and frankly, gross. You should really re-evaluate your views on the vast variety of body types out there and what they’re capable of in the ring. Fat men can work too, you know.

But not fat chicks. I mean, ew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Rarity, as a wise man once said: “Never Give Up”.
:)